Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos (28952 Views)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by koolaid87: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Na condition make you join popo

Useless, dirty miscreants!

Fucck the 5-0
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
See the idiot in the 3rd picture like kidnapper.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
eagleonearth:
i still can't understand what he's putting on
Rambo grin
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by victorioushands: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol, this one follow dey defend and protect citizens. Lmao!
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by nextstep(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Allow ordinary Nigerians to bear arms, and you'll see we won't need police to defend ourselves. If armed robber knows that a potential victim might end his life, he won't be so brazen.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by slex(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
thedondada:

If we are allowed fund then police too would stop harnessing Innocent civilians cos once you shoot others would shoot you too.

Well, let's take USA for example you can see the cops are sometimes edgy when they see a black man reaching out to his pocket.

What I suggest is the use of more Tazers or stun guns for d police and that will help reduce the extra judicial killings. They should only use lethal force when necessary.

I wonder what they teach them in training at the police academy.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by slex(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
I want to get a tazer or stun gun here in Lagos can dome me help with costs?and Is it allowed ? Since its a non lethal weapon I think we all should be allowed to protect ourselves in this country.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Harbeyg09:
Despite how good and well disciplined the FBI is they still get lil by lil criticism

Not to talk of NPF
She should continue serving us tongue
And her ogas at the top lol grin
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by InvertedHammer: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
MrMcJay:
A country gets the police it deserves.

Police Constable salary –N43k/Month
Police Corporal salary – N44k/Month

Out of the insult of a salary, the policeman is supposed to buy his uniforms and kit, transport himself to his beat, fuel his patrol vehicle and treat himself when shot in the line of duty.

When a policeman dies in active duty, his family is ejected from the barracks and his entitlement are unpaid. When his wife goes to the office in charge of deceased officers entitlements, some randy officers demand sex from the widow of the deceased policeman before they can process the entitlements.

When you pay a man 44k to go and face bullets without protective clothing, medical or life insurance, no insurance for his family and worse still, insufficient training, what do you think you'll get?

If you're ready to collect 44k per month to go and face bullets, no problem. But for me, I think a lot more can be done for these policemen working under impossible conditions.

If NPF cannot recruit at the salary scale, they will review the salary upwards. But for those willing to accept the peanut salary, it is not a favour to the public. There are other options. They were not drafted or conscripted. Get that?

/

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by hirekiller1: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
She's my friend. A detective
https://mobile.facebook.com/mercyviv.moses?v=timeline&lst=100004062067614%3A100009743612611%3A1508422557&ref=opera_speed_dial
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Carter4luv(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
If ure tired of criticism pack ur load and leave d npf. Nobody beg u to serve the country na outta of ur own willingness u go join police.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Macmoni(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
baby124:
See as dem be. See that mumu with raincoat
live am make him hear ''gbowa'' naw na only d rain coat u go c !
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
She try, when so many babes her running away from the job, she defied all odds to add her contribution to the security of lives and properties. They deserve a big bossa.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by lereinter(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
MrMcJay:

Out of the insult of a salary, the policeman is supposed to buy his uniforms and kit, transport himself to his beat, fuel his patrol vehicle and treat himself when shot in the line of duty.

When a policeman dies in active duty, his family is ejected from the barracks and his entitlement are unpaid. When his wife goes to the office in charge of deceased officers entitlements, some randy officers demand sex from the widow of the deceased policeman before they can process the entitlements.

When you pay a man 44k to go and face bullets without protective clothing, medical or life insurance, no insurance for his family and worse still, insufficient training, what do you think you'll get?

If you're ready to collect 44k per month to go and face bullets, no problem. But for me, I think a lot more can be done for these policemen working under impossible conditions.

then they should leave the job for npower

mr/mrs ase
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
InvertedHammer:

If NPF cannot recruit at the salary scale, they will review the salary upwards. But for those willing to accept the peanut salary, it is not a favour to the public. There are other options. They were not drafted or conscripted. Get that?

/

If you allowed my post to sink in instead of hurriedly penning down a watery rejoinder, you'll notice that my post transcends salaries. What about conditions of service, health insurance for occupational injuries, pensions and kits?
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by lereinter(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
maybe she is one of those igp is fvckng
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Fourwinds: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Factfinder1:
Young female police officers are sexx toys for top male officers believe it or not....it happens everywhere in the army,Airforce, navy...if you are dating a young police lady and finds out she's having affairs with other men she will rather prefer to threaten you that she will lock u up and deal with you rather than repent from her deeds...ever wondered the true story of the Airforce officer that killed his girlfriend?
you are on point... I always like girls who are truthful no matter whose "horse is gore"..

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Fourwinds: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Most of the females in the police force are lesbians, and I love cucumber tongue
you love cucumber? hmmmmm.... I don't think they are really lesbians but rather sexy toys for Oga at the top
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by unapologetic: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Who send them, are they doing it for free.

Nigerian police is the second most useless institution in the world after road safety.

Dumb thing to say. If everybody has your type of mentality, do you think you will be able to walk on the road without bullet proof? Grow up kid
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
unapologetic:

Dumb thing to say. If everybody has your type of mentality, do you think you will be able to walk on the road without bullet proof? Grow up kid
The Nigerian police is useless, outdated and in serious need of reform.
You might hate it, but that is the hard truth
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
lereinter:

then they should leave the job for npower

mr/mrs ase

It's very intelligent of you to compare a standing police force with volunteers in teaching and agriculture. Keep it up.

N power volunteers get tabs for them to do their jobs. What do the cops get?
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by alexcody2(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bunch of thieves bullies and looters
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by lereinter(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
MrMcJay:

It's very intelligent of you to compare a standing police force with volunteers in teaching and agriculture. Keep it up.

N power volunteers get tabs for them to do their jobs. What do the cops get?

it seems yu are police person

yu jealous of npower tab abi

thats the habit of a police person not contented with what they have or recieve.

useless
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
lereinter:

it seems yu are police person

yu jealous of npower tab abi

thats the habit of a police person not contented with what they have or recieve.

useless

Unfortunately for you, I'm not a cop.

The day you have an opportunity to travel outside Nigeria, you won't be content with the kind of policemen we have in Nigeria and the way things are run here.

Till then, I condemn you to your ignorance and may the Lord have mercy on your soul.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by InvertedHammer: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
MrMcJay:

If you allowed my post to sink in instead of hurriedly penning down a watery rejoinder, you'll notice that my post transcends salaries. What about conditions of service, health insurance for occupational injuries, pensions and kits?

That is the more reason why no sane person would apply. But those stubborn enough to apply shouldn't act surprised. The terms are loud and clear. It is not just NPF, every civil service in Nigeria is in shambles. You think N40k/month is bad? Think of those on N18k/month minimum wage.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by lonelydora: 3:28am On Oct 20, 2017
MrMcJay:

Just imagine? I won't criticize them again. Do SARS personnel fall into this category?
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by lereinter(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2017
MrMcJay:

Unfortunately for you, I'm not a cop.

The day you have an opportunity to travel outside Nigeria, you won't be content with the kind of policemen we have in Nigeria and the way things are run here.

Till then, I condemn you to your ignorance and may the Lord have mercy on your soul.

be unfortunate abt yourself

sorry libya returnee
if not that u ve a sick sense of reason yu will make a better comparison

yu can also donate your foreign currency to the npf to make them look like the foreign ones u know

idiot
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Evilflye(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2017
looseweight:
My question is y NPF officers use paper tape to hold two magazins. I don't see foreign police officers doing so

They are called fast mags. I cant say for sure if the police know why that is done but it is for extremely quick reloads. Very cool for long battles and when there is plenty ammo which is why it doesn't make sense to me seeing as they're usually just given those two mags.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Deleted
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by thedondada(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2017
slex:

Well, let's take USA for example you can see the cops are sometimes edgy when they see a black man reaching out to his pocket.

What I suggest is the use of more Tazers or stun guns for d police and that will help reduce the extra judicial killings. They should only use lethal force when necessary.

I wonder what they teach them in training at the police academy.

First ask if the teachers know anything.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by rukis360(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
op they didnt graduate from nigeria police academy....check that
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:02pm On May 11, 2018
looseweight:
My question is y NPF officers use paper tape to hold two magazins. I don't see foreign police officers doing so
all the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Academic Advice; as an HND graduate what next? PGD or BSC / I Can't Accept A Job Offer That Pays Below 100k/month ( Keke Rider) / Mtn Salary For Fresher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.