Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Very Day She Passed Out Of This Wicked World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Very Day She Passed Out Of This Wicked World (724 Views)

How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days / Why Are Village People So Wicked? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Very Day She Passed Out Of This Wicked World by hergists(f): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Most people never come to terms with the death of a loved one. The loss of a close friend or family member is one of the hardest challenges most people have faced.

It doesn’t matter when it happened even if it’s several years ago. It can lead to a prolonged period of sadness and depression which reduced with time.

According to an article on America Psychological Association , there’s no “normal” time period to grieve.

Death is inevitable like some people would say. It takes our beloved ones. It takes away our most precious ones and leave us mourning.

Oh death!

Why?

Death is a prize that everyone will definitely pay whether we like it or not.

Adults, young kids, male, and females. We will all pay for it. It’s a prize and it has to be paid.

It took away my precious sister. The one I loved and cherished so much. She was just at the age of ten before death took her away.

She left her twin sister alone in this wicked world. She left her brothers alone. She left her parents alone. She left her friends alone.

She left us all alone.

It all happened when mum, with her and her twin sister were on vacation to the country side. I was still in school when it all happened.

I noticed that I was dull and wasn’t active that very day. I can’t really describe the way I felt that day.

I had an early morning class that morning which I forced myself to attend. I didn’t bother about my inactive self. It was a three hours class.

I got to school, did all the necessary things I needed to do before going home for the day.

I was feeling sick, restless and not my usual self. I couldn’t identify the actual thing that was wrong with me.

Immediately I got home, I went straight to my room to lie down. I was able to force myself to sleep. A long and deep sleep.

I woke up to several missed calls on my phone.
I checked. And it was dad.

Dad: I called you earlier on. Where were you?
Me: I just woke up from sleep.

Dad: Your sister is dead. She died this afternoon. I already spoke to your mum.
Me: Oh my God! Why me?

But he hung up.

I couldn’t believe my ears. This is strange. Such a thing has never happened in my family before.

I went back to my room, locked my door and busted into tears. I never wanted to see anyone around me. I just wanted to be left alone.

The next day, I entered the bath room. Just as I was about to bath, a strong wind came from nowhere and blew away my antiseptic plastic that was about finishing. I panicked. I almost ran out of the bathroom naked.

I couldn’t think well again.

I lived in fear for almost three months before I got back to my normal self.
She was beautiful, tall and fair. Her hair was as long as that of an angel. She was everyone’s favorite.

Well, there was nothing anyone could do. Not even our tears could bring her back.

It was all like a dream. Your twin still misses you till today. Your big sister misses you more.

You cannot be forgotten my little sister. You still have a warm space in our hearts. I still see you in my dreams.

But it’s good you’re out of this wicked world to a better place.
I love you Mama T.

Have you ever lost someone you loved? Kindly share your story with HerGists.com to motivate others to be strong.

Source: http://hergists.com/the-very-day-she-passed-out-of-this-wicked-world/
Re: The Very Day She Passed Out Of This Wicked World by hergists(f): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2017
sad

cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi Dominique

(1) (Reply)

SOV Couples Retreat 2018. You Will Love It / 5 Women Generation Adorable Photo / Help: Dont Know Why She Is Declining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.