Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days (51449 Views)

She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / The Very Day She Passed Out Of This Wicked World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by AfriNotesNEWS: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2023
There are places where you are never replaceable, one such place is within your family system. So Learn to give your family all the best you can, and never be unavailable for your family

This remind me of a friend. who told me how a co-worker in their company died 2 days ago, just within 2 days, the company HR was busy cleaning out her office & had already employed and reposted another person in her position.

Yes is right cos businesses have to continue in absent of the living, so the dead were replaced in less than 48 hours

This person has given her all for this company, but her office position was replaced within just 2 days, while her home/family grief

Meanwhile, her family is still grieving the loss, she was a young wife and mother of two. NOW ASK ME HOW IS THE FAMILY GOING TO REPLACE HER

This is a reminder that you and I are much replaceable in other places, as well as other people's lives but not replaceable within our family system

So as we live, may we live in full to give our beloved family the best of ours. May God bless you all in this new month of December 2023, May God Bless us all

May we live healthy/wealthy to see the next and prosperous new year comes 2024 and in all, may we be available for our family

By Mbonu Watson C,.. Happy December to all NairaLanders once more

257 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by CoronaVirusPro: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2023
Beautiful write-up!

The job will always continue in your absence! You will always be a disposable resource to any company.

I lost a friend on the job in a real-time environment, and a support was called-in in less than 24 hours. That experience changed my perception. That same job you stood for at the expense of quality times with your family, will not be there for you when you need them the most!

You just a disposable spanner still functioning!

224 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by AfriNotesNEWS: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
WOW

That is job environment to us all, reason we should also learn to give our family all the best

CoronaVirusPro:
Beautiful write-up!

The job will always continue in your absence! You will always be a disposable resource to any company.

I lost a friend on the job in a real-time environment, a support was called-in to support in less than 24 hours. That experience changed my perception. That same job you stood for at the expense of quality times with your family, will not be there for you when you need them the most!

You just a disposable spanner still functioning!

16 Likes

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Laird(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Did.the job force or make the person work.on the job 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Did the company stop the person from resigning or changing jobs

If where you buy food shuts down, won't You find an option

Please it's good for opinions to be balanced

Even the Founders and.Owners of Businesses Pass on too

Don't they pass on and Business still.continues

I entered a mortuary to deposit a loved one and saw a picture of the Late founder of the Mortuary company on the wall with his date of death written in it

So.the mortuary Should close down because the founder is Late

A place I know had the owner pass on recently, I was worried because of the nature of the business they do

Funny Enough The place is still running

Businesses would continue even if the founders or staff are no more

Even overseas, many companies are still running even though the founders are no more alive

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by AfriNotesNEWS: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
Yes busines and company will continue

Our point here s simple, in as much we like to give our best at works, we should all strive to be there for our family

There are parents who spend less than 2 hours in a week with their kids. in expensive of their work time.

In all thanks for your view.
Laird:
Did.the job force or make the person work.on the job 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Did the company stop the person from resigning or changing jobs

If where you buy food shuts down, won't You find an option

Please it's good for opinions to be balanced

Even the Founders and.Owners of Businesses Pass on too

Don't they pass on and Business still.continues

I entered a mortuary and saw a picture.of.the Founder who is now late

So.the mortuary Should close down because the founder.is.Late

A place nearby had the owner pass on

The place is still.running

Businesses would continue even if the founders or staff are no more

Even.overseas, many companies are still running even though the founders are no more alive

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Laird(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
AfriNotesNEWS:
Yes busines and company will continue

Our point here s simple, in as much we like to give our best at works, we should all strive to be there for our family

There are parents who spend less than 2 hours in a week with their kids. in expensive of their work time.

In all thanks for your view.

Nothing is guaranteed

No body can predict how their family members would behave later in future even when the person is alive or when the person die. Even Crown King of England self sold some of his late mother the queen's horses after he take over as king when she passed on

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/royal-family/king-charles-horses-queen-selling-b2209044.html

Next of kin might not have the same likes and concerns as You .

Next of Kin might see Your assets or investment or Passion project as waste, excess or unnecessary or not interesting.
Just do your best and do good both at home and at work and dont worry too much

Most American Billionaires who built their companies did not have work and home balance when building their companies

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
For sure, Build work and home.... Thanks
Laird:

Nothing is guaranteed

No.body can predict how family members would behave later in future even when the person is alive or more
Just do your best and do good both at home and at work

Most American Billionaires who built Thier companies when building their wealth did not have work and home balance

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by benjyyyyy07: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
I like the fact that someone is been constructive with the criticism and someone is mature enough to acknowledged.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by spencekat(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
AfriNotesNEWS:
WOW

That is job environment to us all, reason[b][/b] [/b]we should also learn to give our family all the best[b][b][/b]

Also take good care of yourself too.

9 Likes

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Normal thing
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by NaijaCover(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Omoawoke: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Especially bank work for Nigeria

They make people work on Christmas Day, new year day, work in the rain and any under condition. Yet no reward. If you die, them go send person come collect vault key from your house and open bank same day.

grin

26 Likes

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Olachase(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Na normal thing na or did you want the company to shot down because of her

5 Likes

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Rubyjade: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Never work for a company with all your heart, it always ends in regrets.

Don’t be fooled by what they portray outside (social media).

Set clear boundaries in the workplace.

Learn to shortchange your employers (VERY necessary) because the "take home" will NEVER take you home.

Don't stay in company accommodation, they turn you to their slaves.

Leave organization that doesn't give you chance of improvements.

If by any chance your salary is delayed even for a day or not paid as agreed (without communicating to you why it's been delayed) on the offer letter, activate exit plan ASAP.

Remember No one is indispensable

COPIED

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Gviper(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
AfriNotesNEWS:
There are places where you are never replaceable, one such place is within your family system. So Learn to give your family all the best you can, and never be unavailable for your family

This remind me of a friend. who told me how a co-worker in their company died 2 days ago, just within 2 days, the company HR was busy cleaning out her office & had already employed and reposted another person in her position.

Yes is right cos businesses have to continue in absent of the living, so the dead were replaced in less than 48 hours

This person has given her all for this company, but her office position was replaced within just 2 days, while her home/family grief

Meanwhile, her family is still grieving the loss, she was a young wife and mother of two. NOW ASK ME HOW IS THE FAMILY GOING TO REPLACE HER

This is a reminder that you and I are much replaceable in other places, as well as other people's lives but not replaceable within our family system

So as we live, may we live in full to give our beloved family the best of ours. May God bless you all in this new month of December 2023, May God Bless us all

May we live healthy/wealthy to see the next and prosperous new year comes 2024 and in all, may we be available for our family

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Good one
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Eriokanmi: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
A good reason I always resigned every 2 years of employment in those days. Naija employers are mostly slave drivers. I never gave a damn. They'd be shedding crocodile tears each time I was summoned in a mgt meeting and be asking me to tell them why I was leaving and explain any challenges faced, which must have influenced my decision so they could improve on it and make me change my mind.

Solid 7 armed gangs came to my apartment on the eve of sallah. They took away the brand new tear rubber car which my employer bought for me back then.

Instead of my MD to first ask after my family and their safety during the invasion, he was busy asking me where and where did I stop on my way home from work that night and whether I informed the police immediately after they took the car away. Thank God, the car was found somewhere in Ogun state, parked, 2 days later. There was a tracker on it so the tracking company monitored and stopped it safely.

About a month later, I tendered my resignation. My MD knelt down, begging me to stay. By the time I explained, he was sober. Most Nigerian employers don't see their employees as part of their success stories rather, they feel they're doing their staff a favour by employing and paying them salary. Once the unexpected happen, they replace them immediately.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
..........who told me how a co-worker in their company died 2 days ago, just within 2 days, the company HR was busy cleaning out her office & had already employed and reposted another person in her position.
Life!

Words of a wise man.....

Nobody is irreplaceable!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by codemaniacs: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
AfriNotesNEWS:

You have a mental problem.
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
I dislike all this sentimental post, make the person no work and dey house with him family naw.

3 Likes

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Moyinoluwa35(f): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
A Rat that doesn't like digging its own hole, but loves using holes abandoned by other Rats, will one day find a hungry Snake inside.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by mobileboy: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
B
Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
codemaniacs:

Lol, e reach like that?

1 Like

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by ggood: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
When I had issues bake then my family stood by while every other person japa including my girlfriend , since then I changed everything about life I don't take woman serious focus on my family

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
codemaniacs:

Your point being?
What has he said wrong?

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture / What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.