Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President (23497 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos / President Buhari Meets Super Eagles Stars Playing In Turkish League (PHOTO) / President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Usernamefornl: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
DANDARLO:
WE ARE WAITING FOR 2019 SIR grin
more grease to ur elbow, keep waiting. Jus mk sure u dont extend it to 2023 since biafra no work again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by anyebedgreat: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Souqwaqif:
I wonder how a man who was dying, came back and turned so strong without any sign of frailty.

Sincerely this is not the Buhari I used to know,because of power Aisha decided to accept jubril of Senegal as her husband,Dear Lord please rescue us.
Jubril they say, is from sudan and not Senegal. You guys should be consistent please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Trumps: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I wonder how a man who was dying, came back and turned so strong without any sign of frailty.

Someone tell me it's not Jubrin
I now know you are one of the mumu around, don't you believe God can heal? You will definitely be wondering till you die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Usernamefornl: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bayajidda1:

dis pic, na so army been beat una 4 aba?
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Jelal0007(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
uncleiykeman:

Afonja yoruba Muslim, your fulani master is a fulani Terrorist
Terrorist....ur leader has proven 2b a coward who has run into hiding. And u cunts are on NL making noise. N.Cownu worshipper and shoe licker. BUFF00N

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Yakson09: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bayajidda1:

pigdiot hw market.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Usernamefornl: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Jubril they say, is from sudan and not Senegal. You guys should be consistent please.
dont mind dem they ll still say he's frm ugandan or usa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Bullhari007(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
semyman:
How I wish you are a little useful to yourself, I guess you should have known that some developing countries' heads of states are meeting in Turkey. And come to think of it, why am i even wasting valuable time responding to a nonentity like you?
gerrout of here.. the useless incompetent tyrant is busy globetrotting like a confused clown, must he attend every global meeting, for the pass 2 years he has attend more than 500 meeting and nothing to show for it... how far with the Chinese deal your own zombiism is legendary TUFIAKWA
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Bullhari007(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
mvem:
...what are you saying
gerrout of here
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by DonCandido(f): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Check out the expression on the face of Erdogan in the first picture. The guy seems to be saying :

"Are you sure he's a president? I mean a real country?"
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by totorimi: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Anybody that wshes this type of thing to continue is an enemy of progress.
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by uncleiykeman(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jelal0007:
Terrorist....ur leader has proven 2b a coward who has run into hiding. And u cunts are on NL making noise. N.Cownu worshipper and shoe licker. BUFF00N
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
...but I thought according to our IPOB friends that the Turkish government recognises Biafra...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Usernamefornl: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:

gerrout of here.. the useless incompetent tyrant is busy globetrotting like a confused clown, must he attend every global meeting, for the pass 2 years he has attend more than 500 meeting and nothing to show for it... how far with the Chinese deal your own zombiism is legendary TUFIAKWA
d guy said he doesn't want to waste his time on fools lik u, wont u keep queit?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by archymacho(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Someone tell me it's not Jubrin

God servant that He hears always prayed for him. And the stronghold of sickness in his life was shattered.
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by PHILipu1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nothing makes Buhari more happy than meeting a Muslim President of European nation..yes Buhari is that shallow
And you were also happy that too when Cownu made you guys believe that he had the backing of a Muslim country (Turkey)
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by omojeesu(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
EsumareImisiiye:
Just no go learn or sign agreement with dictatorial erdogan on how to strengthen the presidential power more at the detriment of different regions in Nigeria..we are different
And be sure We are going to resist any strategy of islamilizing Nigeria like erdogan turned a secular country to an islamic country.

May the meeting be for the good of Nigeria and Nigerians. If otherwise the God of Justice will defend us. This God catches men in their own craftiness. He delivers the poor, the needy and the powerless from those who oppress them. His will ALONE will come to pass in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by TheKingdom: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Perhaps the most comical pictures of a "leader" this month.

See, there are really no autonomous countries in Africa or even in FIFA lol
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by joshuapv1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by objobj: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
so he just waste tax payer money to visit Turkey because of that Turkish diplomat supporting Biafra ? now I know Buhari Jubril is really a useless clown

Oga go research why he traveled to Turkey.
you don't have phone, you don't have radio, you don't have tv and you cannot listen to people who are current.
your mumu na continous till infinito.......
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by EsumareImisiiye: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
omojeesu:

May the meeting be for the good of Nigeria and Nigerians. If otherwise the God of Justice will defend us. This God catches men in their own craftiness. He delivers the poor, the needy and the powerless from those who oppress them. His will ALONE will come to pass in Nigeria.

Sir, there has been so many injustices perpetrated on and in this world, Olodumare Himself knows but albeit in a background base. In essence only men most times alter the flows of the affairs of the world system because naturally its men's system. We not Eledumare; stand to defend and justify what we believe. Somethings they wey no concern or need Eledumare involvement.
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by OfficialAwol(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Trumps:
I now know you are one of the mumu around, don't you believe God can heal? You will definitely be wondering till you die.

You insult me for holding a view divergent of yours?
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Kyase(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Day11:
See Bubu dark shade. Dude dey form Gangstar cry
hahahaha this your own na beef o
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Bullhari007(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
objobj:

Oga go research why he traveled to Turkey.
you don't have phone, you don't have radio, you don't have tv and you cannot listen to people who are current.
your mumu na continous till infinito.......
I hope you will lick poo this time around to celebrate and welcome him back

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by privatedss: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
please he should go and sit somewhere at the corner
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by smscruize(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

Nationwide database: N40000
State database: N10000
LGA: N4000

Price Negotiable

www.smscruize.com
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Bullhari007(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Usernamefornl:
d guy said he doesn't want to waste his time on fools lik u, wont u keep queit?
hopeless zombie... Chai dem don pocket this one brain oooO TUFIAKWA
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Makanjuola89: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
DreamSonInlaw:

Buh who is this Jubril please?
Ask ipob terrorists
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by mvem(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
gerrout of here
...na so u dey vex...gerrout of where?
Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Bullhari007(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
mvem:
...na so u dey vex...gerrout of where?

Re: President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President by Olarababy(f): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari is in Ankara, Turkey.

I'm sure the dullard is thinking he will buy plenty Ankara material there for Aisha.
No wonder, he went with virtually his whole family.

Once a mumu, always a mumu.
Mumu Ibo....showcasing Stupidity since 1914

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri / Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings / Diri, PDP Pressurize Vijah Eldred Opuama To Withdraw Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.