Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Infinix Xfans Hangout -you're Invited - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Xfans Hangout -you're Invited (1868 Views)

TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) / My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / Photos From Tecno Fans Hangout October Edition In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Xfans Hangout -you're Invited by stevewheezy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
It is about to go down! Another edition of the Infinix #XFansHangout is coming up on the 28th of October 2017 in Lagos. We have some free tickets to invite Infinix Fans to this event. If you will like to ba among the participants, simply follow the link below to register.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexq_AqEvS4HNSrlaP08z9yMfNs5UDqMGsj6DViHeT6uvFHWQ/viewform

We hope to have a swell time chatting with you in person. Cheers!

Re: Infinix Xfans Hangout -you're Invited by techcruncher: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
This is a nice one. It will be a good opportunity to interact with the Infinix Mobile team and share some of our concerns and opinion about the gadgets and service.

Nice one. Let me go and fill the form and hope to be invited.
Re: Infinix Xfans Hangout -you're Invited by stevewheezy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
I feel you should...
Re: Infinix Xfans Hangout -you're Invited by supervillain52(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
stevewheezy:
I feel you should...
See i would like to come for this but i dont have money to buy an infinix
Re: Infinix Xfans Hangout -you're Invited by stevewheezy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
supervillain52:

You can use a friend's Infinix phone na
Re: Infinix Xfans Hangout -you're Invited by stevewheezy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
supervillain52:

You do not have to.
Why can't you borrow a friend's device? see you!

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Large Files With Airtel Social Bundle / Huawei Nova 3i Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Speed Test | Kirin 710 Vs SD636 CPU / TECNO Camon 11 Unboxing And First Impressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.