Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) (1808 Views)

Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy / SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users / "Itel S15 Pro: For Phone Users Who Take A Lot Of Selfies" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Good evening,folks
I am considering buying the infinix hot 8 phone and I need a candid appraisal of the performance of the phone generally but most importantly the battery performance in terms of how long it lasts on full charge on both light usage and heavy usage and how long it takes to charge from 0 to 100 %from those who are using the phone.
Thank you.
Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by Smartkent(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
The battery is superb � Max of 3 hours for full charge 0-100 The phone is extremely fast screen record available Ability to use both flash at once
Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by sunshineV(f): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
My lil sister use it. It's not worth the money

1 Like

Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by RubiesBanking: 12:45am On Jan 15, 2020
It will end in tears better don't near any phones ranging from

Infinix
Tecno
Itel

Phones you should consider are

Nokia
Huawei
Samsung
Xiaomi

I rather use my money to buy umdigi than to go waste it on infinix or any transsion phone. Just experience

4 Likes

Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2020
Smartkent:
The battery is superb �
Max of 3 hours for full charge 0-100
The phone is extremely fast
screen record available
Ability to use both flash at once
How long does the battery last after full charge on both light and heavy use?
Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by busysince1993(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2020
I don't know how you use your phone but for 3 hours just have been using it display on full brightness it drains only 9%

Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
busysince1993:
I don't know how you use your phone but for 3 hours just have been using it display on full brightness it drains only 9%
What of on heavy use,how long does your battery last?
Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by ElonMosque(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lovely phone. Putting mine up for sale sha. Just 4 months used. Person dash me iPhone 8 grin
Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by Nellsworld(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
ElonMosque:
Lovely phone. Putting mine up for sale sha. Just 4 months used. Person dash me iPhone 8 grin
Welcome bro, hurry and download ios 13.2, but hope u get lapi and i tune inside the lapi, cos without dat, the phone is boring, except u want to be using it for chatting and browsing

1 Like

Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by ElonMosque(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nellsworld:

Welcome bro, hurry and download ios 13.2, but hope u get lapi and i tune inside the lapi, cos without dat, the phone is boring, except u want to be using it for chatting and browsing

No p. Will do that.
Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=Kolombz post=85824159]
What of on heavy use,how long does your battery last?[/quote

12hrs

Am a heavy user on 4g
It's a good phone though
Switching to Samsung Sooner
Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by kingxsamz(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
My friend owns this crap.
Sh!t lags like hell.

Go and buy Xiaomi or Huawei.
Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by GrandMufti: 8:10am On Jan 16, 2020
Ascold:

12hrs

Am a heavy user on 4g
It's a good phone though
Switching to Samsung Sooner

Post screenshot evidence
Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by theoneJabulani(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2020
RubiesBanking:
It will end in tears better don't near any phones ranging from

Infinix
Tecno
Itel

Phones you should consider are

Nokia
Huawei
Samsung
Xiaomi

I rather use my money to buy umdigi than to go waste it on infinix or any transsion phone. Just experience
is umidigi so bad that it should only be bought as a last resort to infinix or Tecno
Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by jaywalker04(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
theoneJabulani:
is umidigi so bad that it should only be bought as a last resort to infinix or Tecno
You're missing the point b
Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by Smartkent(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kolombz:

How long does the battery last after full charge on both light and heavy use?

To be sincere I can't be specific, cos the lowest it has ever decreased to is 65%

But I bet it should last 14hrs usage non-stop
the battery is 5000mah

1 Like

Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
GrandMufti:

Post screenshot evidence

Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by GrandMufti: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ascold:

Nice.... But you charged in between
Re: How Good Is The Hot 8 Phone?(users’ Experiences) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
GrandMufti:

Nice.... But you charged in between

I charged last past 5hrs

Overall ,the battery is good

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Or Redmi 8.... / Infinix Note7 Vs Samsung A51: The Infinix Note7 Is FASTER!!!! / Wow Pictures! TRENDING New SABC Show About Xenophobia - Nigerian Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.