Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. (1594 Views)

Legit Personal Business Deal ; 100% Return On Investment (roi) / Invest In Flux Fund And Get 100% Return Per Month. / Learn All About Cryptocurrency (FREE Crypto Currency Course) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
I Welcome you to the world of cryptocurrency trading. In here, you will always get Free and quality signals. There will be few picks daily so you don't get stucked with many alt coins.

My reason for starting this thread and making it free is because a lot of persons have been burnt and they continue to lose daily to auto traders and platforms promising to double there bitcoins.

What to expect in here.

Coin recommendations - I provide you with quality medium to long term buy signals. As you know, Coin markets move extremely fast and time is indeed money. you will get price range to buy and also sell to make good profit.
All my recommendations are based on both technical analysis (charts, supply and demand analysis, and whale movements) and fundamental analysis (whitepaper, market news, coin development) along with expert opinions.

Simple rules to profit.

1. Don't be greedy.

2. Only trade when you are within price prediction range.

3. Only use 10% of your balance per trade.

4. If you miss a trade, please wait for the next as there always will be one.

5. While 80% of signals that i will share here are capable of hitting over 20%, please know that 1-3% is equally a good profit.

6. Lastly, share this group with friends and family and let's make some coins.

7. You can check my signature to see proofs of previous trades.

Happy trading people.
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buy #SNT guys currently in a dip
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buy Aeon 30000 to 32500 and sell 36000,38000,39000 available at cheap price
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buy ADT
(1-2 days)
Buy: 0.0000055
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Coin ~ GNO

BUY PRICE : 0.012 - 13

SELL PRICE : OPEN TARGET
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
$XRP (2-5 days)
Buy: $0.21
Sell: $0.26
(For long term holders, I advise holding this tight, it will breach beyond $0.4 eventually)
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2017
demoreon:
Buy ADT
(1-2 days)
Buy: 0.0000055
Sell: 0.0000071[/quote] already up by 8% profit.

Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2017
Buy #XZC at 0.00210279
Target: Open target
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
SIGNAL

BUY $ARK (seems like someone pushing it - buy wall of 1.2 btc at entrance)

Entry: 51k sats
Take Profit: 58k sats
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
demoreon:
SIGNAL

BUY $ARK (seems like someone pushing it - buy wall of 1.2 btc at entrance)

Entry: 51k sats
Take Profit: 58k sats
Already in profit

Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Buy Rdd 17-18 and sell 20,24,28
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
STRONG SIGNAL: IOTA. Buy and Hold for 1 week to see a nice clean 10-20% profit on ALL your holdings.

1 Like

Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Like to HODL?

Recommended picks to Buy & Hold Portfolio
Bitcoin
OmiseGo
NEO
OkCash

You can convert your assests to 80% of the above.
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by omakay(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Greetings, Demoreon........ Such a long tyme....... I can see the works..... Doing pretty good....

Is there a way you can host us on whatsapp.... more like a whatsapp group...
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Signals have been discontinued here due to ban by spam bot...please follow my signature to join the whatsapp or telegram group.
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by Juliana7: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
@demuren, i didn't see any whapsapp or telegram number to join d group from ur signature. Thanks
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Juliana7:
@demuren, i didn't see any whapsapp or telegram number to join d group from ur signature. Thanks

Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by Broderick555: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Abeg add to the Watsapp group 08093747714
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 2:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Buy some of this coins few days before the event . You can get cool 10 - 20% on event date.

Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2017
These are some upcoming events on respective coins. Buy them and gain great profit post hard fork.
Be sure you sell them before the events and news

STRAT : MasterNode Launch on 30th Oct
SYS : Re-Branding on 31st Oct MasterNode Launch on 15th Nov.
ADX : Beta Release in 6 Days
FLO : Re-Branding on 25th Oct Block Having on 29th Oct.
MTL : Alpha Release on 30th Oct.
GUP : Partnership with QTUM on 31st Oct.
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have decided to move the signals to a new telegram channel which will be focused on News and signals only.
There is a dedicated chat box for our educational stuffs and training. Feel free to ask any question and you will definitely get a response from me or other members.
Note: The signals are free and the long term objective is for everyone to profit from them.
Should you miss any, just wait for the next. Please share this new channel on your facebook, twitter and other mediums at your disposal . Also share with your friends or anyone seeking financial freedom.
Below is the new link for the signals.
https:///CryptoLifeStylesignals
Note: We made over 400% profit this past week...Feel free to verify my claim.

**DISCLAIMER** The CryptoLifeStyle daily signals should be considered as informational service only and i will not be responsible for any investments made applying this information. All investment contains risk and is 100% the responsibility of the investor to assess the risks/rewards involved. It is possible to lose some or all of your investment. We assume no liability assumed or implied for your application of the information shared within the here or whatsapp or telegram group.

Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by servicecart: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2017
demoreon:
Hello everyone,
I have decided to move the signals to a new telegram channel which will be focused on News and signals only.
There is a dedicated chat box for our educational stuffs and training. Feel free to ask any question and you will definitely get a response from me or other members.
Note: The signals are free and the long term objective is for everyone to profit from them.
Should you miss any, just wait for the next. Please share this new channel on your facebook, twitter and other mediums at your disposal . Also share with your friends or anyone seeking financial freedom.
Below is the new link for the signals.
https:///CryptoLifeStylesignals
Note: We made over 400% profit this past week...Feel free to verify my claim.

**DISCLAIMER** The CryptoLifeStyle daily signals should be considered as informational service only and i will not be responsible for any investments made applying this information. All investment contains risk and is 100% the responsibility of the investor to assess the risks/rewards involved. It is possible to lose some or all of your investment. We assume no liability assumed or implied for your application of the information shared within the here or whatsapp or telegram group.

Please the link is not connecting
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2017
servicecart:

Please the link is not connecting
perhaps it is your internet connection. Ensure you have telegram installed on your mobile or click open web when you see the prompt.
Re: ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. by demoreon: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2017
Giantslayer:

Learn attraction marketing rather than spamming your link.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free BTC On Android / What Business Can I Venture In With 100,000 / Apply For Loan Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.