Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Legit Personal Business Deal ; 100% Return On Investment (roi) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Legit Personal Business Deal ; 100% Return On Investment (roi) (775 Views)

Invest In Flux Fund And Get 100% Return Per Month. / Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs / ### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legit Personal Business Deal ; 100% Return On Investment (roi) by Zonabet: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
First of all I want to categorically state herein that I do not by virtue of this post intend to violate or infringe on any of Nairaland''s clearly stated law or rules and regulations. I am here only due to the numerical status of this forum which lies on a high profile and thus which makes it more possible for me to find people to do business with. My target here is basically but not necessarily only for people in Enugu state, as it is where I am currently resident.

I am Dr Kelvin(MBBS,Nig) and I have a legit business opportunity that can give you 100% return on investment within a period of 40 business days.

Minimum investment required is N200k

Maximum investment is N1million.

You get 100% return (ie double return) on whatever you invest with me within 40 business days.

If you are interested , we can meet in person and talk it out further , I reside in Enugu state and so those who dwell in Enugu state who are willing to do business with me would find it easier to meet up with me. We can meet in the hospital where I work or elsewhere that we agree to meet.

Those who are not in Enugu are not exempted or barred from partaking if they wish to, but I would rather prefer only those who are in Enugu or at least those who can come down to Enugu to meet me personally for transparency, authenticity and surety sake. But we could also do video calls for identity acquisition if you are interested but afar from Enugu and thus can't come to meet up with me.

Note: it is not PONZI SCHEME or any of those baseless or fragile schemes that are unstable and liable to dissolution. This is a zero-risk business opportunity that is certain of return as bargained for. I will elaborate further when we meet up face to face.

Disclaimer: I am not a company or an institution or firm, I am only a private individual who is interested to do business with any other interested person out there on an entirely personal grounds. However the platform upon which my business is based is legit and registered with a global recognition and adept reputation. In the course of reaching a concensus of venturing into this business, legal involvement is not excluded.

So why am I telling people this?? Is it because I'm so interested in the eradication of poverty in Nigeria? Not exactly, it's basically because there's is also sth in it for me, I mean it's business ,so there is sth in it for the both parties involved.

Call me on 08063831475 if you are interested,
Let's do business and make some clean money !!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Think Smart Forex (7 Days Free Trial) / Good ICT Firms In Abuja / Understand The Security Types Of Corporate Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.