Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business (16220 Views)

Obi Cubana Sues PM Express For N1billion, Says He Is Not A Drug Baron. / What N1billion Look Likes Physically(pics) / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Jlow2: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
anyday you meet a legit rich man shake him with both hands cos its not easy,it took him alot of patience and perseverance, may GOD bring dis dream to reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2017
Jlow2:
anyday you meet a legit rich man shake him with both hands cos its not easy,it took him alot of patience and perseverance, may GOD bring dis dream to reality.

AMEN
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Every man should have alternative sources of income?
Join our Billion Naira Agric Co-operative Society to invest in an ultra modern chicken slaughter & packaging business.
Call/Whatsapp 08037356291.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Good morning and welcome to our co-op society - Billion Naira Project.
See my signature to click on link to join Us.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by autotrader014(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Keep the good work going. We will get there
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by mex551(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is a great Project. I wish youths would stop abusing each other's tribe and make good use of their time to ventures like this. Count me in.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
BNP Chicken

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Johnrake69: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2017
tuege:

Great talk, Engr Collins.
I also thought in that direction too, possibly buying one of the mismanaged government companies and then run them indegenously thereby creating jobs for more people.
Setting up a fabric or plastic factory wouldn't be a bad idea too

I think a vibrant textile industry will really boost the local economy. Every fabric you see on the island is from China. Funny enough, some designs are owned by Nigerian importers who employ designers to come up with the designs then they head to China to print them.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Julivas(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
The path is getting clearer day by day.....join now,
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by mex551(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
When are we hitting the ground running
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by amos47(m): 1:42am On Dec 07, 2017
This is a great idea which every Nigerian should support and encourage its formation. Most especially the Nigerian youth who are suppose to be leaders of tomorrow.

I appreciate and respect the organizers of this brilliant business idea. At least the era of consuming contaminated imported chicken will be over if this business comes into existence.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Julivas(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Like play like play, this idea is getting momentum. ....Join now
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Julivas(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2017
Good day all.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Julivas(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Trust you are having a good time. ...The door us still open for you to join the winning team.
Check the op's signature to join.

Thanks
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Julivas(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Trust you are having a good time. ...The door is still open for you to join the winning team.
Check the op's signature to join.

Thanks
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 10, 2017
The Billion Naira Project is now on Facebook Group

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Cromagnon: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
bestspoke:

A stranger and nairaland VS Firstbank established in 1894.

haba bros...
same Noni
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 11, 2017
Nigeria needs divine wisdom to escape from the manipulations stagnating everyone. Check the countries that started out almost the same time with Nigeria, they have long crossed-over. So ask yourself, do we still need to repeat the same formula year after year on the same old problems?
That's we we have decided to tackle our problems with wisdom through the Billion Naira Project Cooperative farm investment program.
Please join our telegram group today to know how you can be a part of this event.
/billionnairaproject
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by mex551(m): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2017
This is a divine project. Thumbs up to the organizers. I can see this business idea challenging Dangote in the next 10years.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Jethrolite(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2017
tuege:
Good morning and welcome to our co-op society - Billion Naira Project.
See my signature to click on link to join Us.
What previous experience do you have as a 10 figure fund manager and what guarantee is in place that you will not disappear with people's money?
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Aragon: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jethrolite:
What previous experience do you have as a 10 figure fund manager and what guarantee is in place that you will not disappear with people's money?

That's why you have to join the Teligram Group and see how far we have gone because this Cooperative has already been registered with the government so it is now official..

Click the OP signature and join and see how far we have gone. Members are scattered across the world you might also have some good ideas to contribute to this, so we are expecting you
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Jethrolite(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Aragon:

That's why you have to join the Teligram Group and see how far we have gone because this Cooperative has already been registered with the government so it is now official..

Click the OP signature and join and see how far we have gone. Members are scattered across the world you might also have some good ideas to contribute to this, so we are expecting you
Joining a telegram group does not answer my question and are you the same person as the OP?
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jethrolite:
Even if I do not possess the qualifications to manage 10 figure funds, all I need to do is get an expert in such field and engage his services. Dangote for example will do the same thing too.
This is not a Ponzi or HYIP scheme where you disappear. Todays banking world has made provision for BVN verification so one has yo be mindful of his financial dealings.
Disappearing is not an option as we sincerely want to run a real business, at least to show the world that Nigerians can make things happen for themselves.
I would like to invite you to join our Facebook group through the link below.

https://www./1459716857480049/

Kindly reach me personally on Whatsapp let's talk on 08037356291.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hello everyone.
Please be informed that we have created our *Facebook Group* to enable us invite as many people as possible as it has potential of reaching millions in a short time.
All discussions on Telegram will be discontinued and members disconnected after 7 days from today.
Please click on the link to join us on Facebook.
https://www./1459716857480049/
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Aragon: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jethrolite:
Joining a telegram group does not answer my question and are you the same person as the OP?

Neither am I here to argue with you. If it sounds interesting To you pls come over if not cool. Next year you will see how far we have gone. Peace
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by calmG(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Aragon:

Neither am I here to argue with you. If it sounds interesting To you pls come over if not cool. Next year you will see how far we have gone. Peace
Mr Aragon theres something I need to talk to u about...how do I get in touch
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Julivas(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Steadily we are winning the race.....join now via the op's signature
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Aragon: 2:44am On Dec 13, 2017
calmG:

Mr Aragon theres something I need to talk to u about...how do I get in touch

Send me Pm and Nairaland will alert me and I will get back
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by calmG(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Aragon:

Send me Pm and Nairaland will alert me and I will get back
I sent a PM yesterday

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Julivas(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good day all
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by sketcherJ(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
I don't wanna be a prophet of doom and certainly not the idea killer your pastor or imam told you about but please, permit me to say this idea is good, nice but no not feasible.
There is no way 100,000 people can invest in this sort of boneless idea, even if they do.. How will you manage them? We are talking 100,000 people here remember? Who are you exactly contributing the money to?How will you choose your management team? Who has access to the account? ACos what I see at the end of the day is someone carting people's cash away, Mark my words.. Mark it again..

I salute the doggedness of those that have contributed, yea, it is good to take risks but remember, a fool and his money are soon parted and there are good risks and bad risks..

And to the op, nice idea but I think you should have started small with maybe a small capital and definitely small number of people, not even up to 100, you could have gotten investors too.. This idea is utopian... Not real.. I wish you luck..

And in fact the only facts I have seen from this thread pages are the ones given by those people who have critically analyzed this idea and found it to be invalid.. The supporters are just being optimistic, giving unrealistic examples, comparing it to ponzi schemes like mmm, to even banks like firstbank.... #getreal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oil Prices Pushing $47. / How Naijapredict/9japredict scam customers in 2016 with Evidence / With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.