Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business (16182 Views)

Obi Cubana Sues PM Express For N1billion, Says He Is Not A Drug Baron. / Droplets Software House -Business Website Developers / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
We are concerned about our financial future when we look at the current situation facing young and growing businesses not being able to get capital to raise funds for their ideas.

I have thought about building industries that can benefit people on a wider range but how can this be done when the banks will not listen to you.

For example, a country like ours with so much internally generated revenue can build 100's of refineries in 6 months and manage it effectively but no, you will hear all kinds of reasons for not being able to repair the already existing one's let alone build a new one.
So I have decided to discuss this with Nigerians on possible solutions towards providing an alternative source of revenue.

This powerful cooperative formula is what brought China from being a poor nation to the current position they are occupying today as top economies.

The truth is that with 100,000 persons who are willing invest a token of N10,000 each, we can raise N1,000,000,000 within a short while.
We can decide to invest it in building a refinery or a tertiary institution or buy a crude oil tanker or aircrafts or build real estates and so on.

We also realized that Nigerians are not patient people to wait for a long term investment before it starts yielding profits so we have carefully analysed different businesses that can generate profits fast which AGRICULTURE is one of them.

This proposed business will focus on processing of chicken into frozen packages for supply to markets.

With the ban on imported frozen chicken and the shortage of chicken processing factories across the country which is not enough to provide for the increasing demands, this business is sure to do well.

Legal framework and profits sharing formula has been developed to cover every members interest insured by a strong financial institution.

If you think this idea is going to make an impact to the general well-being of our society, we can discuss it here and see what we can make of this thread or join us in our whatsapp and telegram group.
See the links in my signature below.

Please post your constructive thoughts and no abuses.

Remember that raising N1billion is very very possible from 100,000 persons within a month.
We'll like to read your comment.

Thank you.
Ubong Jackson
Whatsapp 080373 56291
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by eph12(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
You need much more than that to build something up to standard

2 Likes

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okay. Can you tell us more on what can be achieved with N1billion.
Don't forget, I mentioned other businesses too, so it would not be a bad idea if you can mention some businesses that can generate massive profit when N1billion is invested.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by encrypt(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
This one isnt serious.. You want to raise 1000 from 1million people. Exactly how would you coordinate the said donations and what guarantees are there?
Or you feel because it's just 1k those things do not really matter??

6 Likes

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
encrypt:
This one isnt serious.. You want to raise 1000 from 1million people. Exactly how would you coordinate the said donations and what guarantees are there?
Or you feel because it's just 1k those things do not really matter??

How serious would you like it to be? When we say N5000 from 100 persons?
That's why I was asking for constructive ideas that can get an investment working. Since we can't individually raise such funds, what ways can this be done?
You just asked a serious question about how to coordinate and guarantee this funds, so let's discuss further.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Let's say we are able to get the number of persons needed or required to get started, next question is, what form of legal entity would be required to register with the authorities, stakeholders mou and how can funds be securely received?
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by valinno(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Its possible
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Our leaders, past and present are unaware of what to do to alleviate the sufferings and economic challenges we are all facing today.
For God sake, we cannot depend on their strategies any longer as it's not designed to favour us.
They will say, 'I will empower the masses when I am voted in'.
Ask yourself a simple question, how does he intend to do that without a plan? Then he gets in and setups up a task force to generate revenue from the already suffering masses.

Until we wake up from our sleep and do something that has never ever been done, we will remain as goats and sheep in their control.

So what do we do better our lives since the government is clueless?
If you sincerely believe that the masses can collectively own a refinery or crude oil tanker or build a world class University or even buy and run one of their businesses that have been neglected due to mismanagement then say something now.

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Trimng: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
You have a fantastic idea and I key into it. However, business works with model. This particular idea can best be practiced using Cooperative Model. In this model, all the investors will be the owner with little or no special status for you as the initiator or organizer.

3 Likes

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by vpaymoney(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
.... And 2k each will produce 2cool billions. We can build a new Nigeria of our dream. I support real estate.

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by sylvez(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
great idea

let's consider the following:

1. how do you get to 1m people ?

2. do you have the capacity to contain 1m people

3. what guarantee can you give to 1m people for the security of their money?

4.how long will it take you to get the 1millionth N1000?

5. is there any policy on this idea, that might mar or favour it?

6. how do you get the trust of 1m people?

these are just my thoughts for now.

will drop more.

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by mhisterdreezy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
good one op do not let this people above discourage you
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by afrimerch: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
nice one, i started a thread like this before, i was banned and my account suspended from posting more content
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Trimng:
You have a fantastic idea and I key into it. However, business works with model. This particular idea can best be practiced using Cooperative Model. In this model, all the investors will be the owner with little or no special status for you as the initiator or organizer.

I accept this idea. Should the co-op society be registered from the state or national level, what information do we need to provide and where do we get this registration done?
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2017
vpaymoney:
.... And 2k each will produce 2cool billions. We can build a new Nigeria of our dream. I support real estate.

N2000 will not be too much to invest for real estate like Eko Atlantic, just giving an instance here. Will it be a build and sell or build and rent real estate business?
Do you have a model or plan in mind?
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2017
sylvez:
great idea

let's consider the following:

1. how do you get to 1m people ?

2. do you have the capacity to contain 1m people

3. what guarantee can you give to 1m people for the security of their money?

4.how long will it take you to get the 1millionth N1000?

5. is there any policy on this idea, that might mar or favour it?

6. how do you get the trust of 1m people?

these are just my thoughts for now.

will drop more.

These questions are what we need to get thinking and i'd love to see more of the questions from you or other people here.
The first thing I will ask is - is this going to be possible? Answer is yes.
Can 1million people buy into this idea? Yes, and the figure may increase as more people see the vision behind it.

With a country of over 140 million people, you mean we can never achieve the impossible? Wait till Nigeria Police or Immigration put up advert for recruitment and see the mass turn out of people in need of a better life.
When then Great China Walls were constructed, I believe a lot of people back then never believed that it was going to be possible.
All I need is a few positive minded Nigerians who can join us to create more awareness of this new vision.

Let the people that want to restructure the country be campaigning up and down, they will still not create opportunities that will favour everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2017
afrimerch:
nice one, i started a thread like this before, i was banned and my account suspended from posting more content

Since you have an idea about this, can we move this together? I have a few ideas as to how to make it work but I can't do everything and be everywhere.
This country needs people like you. The support is growing as more people are calling to share ideas and interest in the vision.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by akinz4: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2017
Interested.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Engnrcollins(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2017
We definitely need a Whatsapp group for this.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2017
Engnrcollins:
We definitely need a Whatsapp group for this.

Whatsapp will be too small a space to accommodate. Telegram is open for 20000 members.
There's a Telegram group already but I want this thread to have about 1000 views before sharing it hear.
What ideas for you have on how it can work out without anyone feeling cheated or neglected in the march towards a new development?
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by imagrg(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
tuege:

These questions are what we need to get thinking and i'd love to see more of the questions from you or other people here.
The first thing I will ask is - is this going to be possible? Answer is yes.
Can 1million people buy into this idea? Yes, and the figure may increase as more people see the vision behind it.

With a country of over 140 million people, you mean we can never achieve the impossible? Wait till Nigeria Police or Immigration put up advert for recruitment and see the mass turn out of people in need of a better life.
When then Great China Walls were constructed, I believe a lot of people back then never believed that it was going to be possible.
All I need is a few positive minded Nigerians who can join us to create more awareness of this new vision.

Let the people that want to restructure the country be campaigning up and down, they will still not create opportunities that will favour everybody.
Let's make it 10k from 100,000 people. We set up a legal document to secure partnership and invest the money on crypto currency. Keep it for 12 months and share profit after this period while seed capital remains.

6 Likes

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Julivas(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Novel idea.
I think we can make it to be 5,000 naira person.
That will be 200,000 people which can be easily got from nairaland if proper arrangements are made.

2 Likes

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by kmaxx(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sounds cool!

I am interested.

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
imagrg:
Let's make it 10k from 100,000 people. We set up a legal document to secure partnership and invest the money on crypto currency. Keep it for 12 months and share profit after this period while seed capital remains.

Great idea.
How do we start with this information. Documentation shouldn't be difficult. Let's talk more on the development and awareness. There is a telegram group link in my signature incase you would like to talk outside of Nairaland
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Trimng: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
tuege:

I accept this idea. Should the co-op society be registered from the state or national level, what information do we need to provide and where do we get this registration done?

The registration can be done at a state level. Am not sure A cooperative can be registered Nationally except if its members will be other cooperative societies which will make it an apex organization. That being said, there is need to have a clear cut idea of the businesses the funds gathered will be invested on and as such a comprehensive feasibility studies and business plan must be carried out to ascertain the viability.

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Trimng:

The registration can be done at a state level. Am not sure A cooperative can be registered Nationally except if its members will be other cooperative societies which will make it an apex organization. That being said, there is need to have a clear cut idea of the businesses the funds gathered will be invested on and as such a comprehensive feasibility studies and business plan must be carried out to ascertain the viability.

Thanks for you comment.
Registering as a cooperative society at the state level may limit people living in other states except it has capacity to include outside states too. We can state with a registering a Cooperative Society.
We can decide on a day to talk about proposed businesses that are workable, legal documentations and membership rights.
Do you have any business that may workout with such huge funds?
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by ziziangel(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Great IDEA! Nigeria GOT Brains I must say.
In regards to bringing 1milion people or Less together, i'll suggest a facebook closed/private group which everyone knows has the capacity to house 1million members where all members can join and share collective ideas and come up with a transparent system of fund collection and maximized utilization.
As for the aspect of Investment, my little suggestion might be setting up a food processing plant/industry since 'FOOD' is an everyday need the nation can't do without, all we need is to bring a new innovation to the production techniques, packaging and distribution. With this investment, the major stakeholders in the industry will get a percentage for as long as the investment strives and survives...

More opinions too

7 Likes

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
ziziangel:
Great IDEA! Nigeria GOT Brains I must say.
In regards to bringing 1milion people or Less together, i'll suggest a facebook closed/private group which everyone knows has the capacity to house 1million members where all members can join and share collective ideas and come up with a transparent system of fund collection and maximized utilization.
As for the aspect of Investment, my little suggestion might be setting up a food processing plant/industry since 'FOOD' is an everyday need the nation can't do without, all we need is to bring a new innovation to the production techniques, packaging and distribution. With this investment, the major stakeholders in the industry will get a percentage for as long as the investment strives and survives...

More opinions too

Thanks for your suggestions and many more to come. Truly, food processing business is one sector that cannot be overlooked.
I have created a Telegram group @BillionNairaProject, please search for it on your phone to join us there as we collectively share insights and suggestions. I have received a lot of calls and Whatsapp messages regarding this project.
Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Petlowalex(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Great Idea OP, State and city cordinators will do a better job as Centralising will be a fowl play. My opinion though
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Petlowalex(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
I live at Abeokuta and with the present infrastructural development put in place by the governor, I think a Real Estate investment form this corner will pull resources.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by vpaymoney(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
tuege:

N2000 will not be too much to invest for real estate like Eko Atlantic, just giving an instance here. Will it be a build and sell or build and rent real estate business?
Do you have a model or plan in mind?
It will be a build and sell like lekki gardens, megamound, diamonds and co
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Engnrcollins(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
All these people talking about investing on real estate and cryptocurrency. Please let's look towards our economy.. Many sectors are being monopolized by greedy men and thus causing a big problem to us. Why can't we look towards something promising (a project) that can help lift our country from this state of quagmire.

We have many educated men and women who are unemployed but with the right set of skills that can help boost our economy and employment rate as a whole.

Putting our economy into the right Form should be our motive from there every other thing can follow. We just need to start somewhere.

If you ask me I'll say let's look towards establishing an industry which is capable manufacturing exportable goods,that way we can be able to atleast minimize the rate in which some certain things are being imported into this country thereby making our currency to gain value and also employ our jobless youths.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don’t Ban Plastic Bags, Polymer President Begs FG / ₦‎3.7 Million 'Dissappears' From Customer's Account In Ecobank / Sterling Bank In TVIO Solutions 'Intellectual Theft' Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.