Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) (20718 Views)

Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
I created a thread here on Monday complaining about the op mesa men that chased me with gun and vandalized my tires because i refused to give them money.. They just damaged another vehicle windscreen today again oo simply because they ask for money from the man and the man refused to give them.. they immediately breaked the man windscreen again..

I called some senior officer who promised to assist me.. i was told to get their plate number or anything that is written on their vehicle.. Since Monday i have been waiting to get those numbers they asked for.. I was doing my work oo when i saw these same men at sabo yaba again today..

i had to drop discharge all my passenger so that i can get their numbers.. To my surprise they didnt have any number on them, no name tag, no force tag , they are just in military camouflage.. I quickly take a bike to the nearest barrack where one of the senior officer is working.. the senior office followed me to Sabo immediately ...

They were already running because people were about to mob them because they have been doing this times without number.. So me and the senior office caught up with them, the man ordered them to show their identity which they did.. Then the man asked me to point at the officers that vandalized my tires.. i pointed at them and they denied immediately and threaten to beat me again.. The man Ask them where they came from..

They said they are from NAF BASE 440.. THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH .. THEY HAVE NO IDENTITY.. ALL THEY HAVE ON THEIR VEHICLE IS JUST OP MESA AND LASG .. THIS GUYS ARE ARMED.. THEY COULD COMMIT AND GO AWAY WITH IT.. THIS IS GETTING TO MUCH.. LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.. THIS IS THE PICTURE OF THE SCREEN THAT WAS DAMAGED TODAY AGAIN!!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by Nukilia: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
A country where mad men carry guns embarassed

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by uncleiykeman(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Welcome to the zoo.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by Pierohandsome: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
So the senior officer who followed u couldnt do anything to identify them evn after he caught up with men?

7 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pierohandsome:
So the senior officer who followed u couldnt do anything to identify them evn after he caught up with men?
THE MAN IS A SOLDIER AND NOT AN AIR FORCE OFFICER.. THE MAN ONLY HELP ME GET THEIR IDENTITY AS IN WHERE THEY CAME FROM...

16 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Worse City in the globe

7 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by looseweight: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Too bad

3 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by Winners72(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Those are mere criminals. It's over for this country called Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nigeria is a lawless nation. Abnormality is seen to be normal

12 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
So what did the officer u called later do to them?besides asking u to point at the Perpetrator is dangerous while they re seeing u face to face,identity parade is more preferably.
Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by hilroy: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
You have done well my brother

I like your confidence and courage. Next time you see them, try take their pics unbeknownst to them. Take the pics to their senior in that base. If truly they are from that base, they will be fished out. But if they are not from there and they are just lying, their own done be be that if they get caught

11 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by sod09(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
uselesss people

2 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
When we call the country a zoo...some of you don't understand. Where in the world can this kind of nonsense happen? Only in a jungle..
My dear op, is there anything YOU can do? NO! You can do nothing. Because everywhere in this country are animals in suits, animals in uniforms, animals in agbada!

Sorry OP. Go and look for money and fix your vehicle. Your only crime is being a Nigerian.

Zombies over to you...#Sai Baba.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by pauljumbo: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlessness everywhere you go

5 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
sad man must chop sha.U use dis to transport. human/ goats
Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by Virgohills(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
https://medium.com/@fly.africa/how-to-stop-ear-pain-in-flights-a4f84d788284
Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by joeaz58(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
eyah bring it to my shop,, I will arrange it for you free of charge ......#zoogeria

7 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mad men in uniform

1 Like

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Aside even the OP MESA issue, the extortion in lagos is at an all time high. Useless people waiting for every opportunity to take money from you. It's so annoying. They exist in every major market making life hell for traders.

5 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by Owode1: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
When it was them IPOB terrorists, I looked away and laughed.................

Blablablablablabla

Now enjoy it a litlle. What should I call this 'Operation Burst Tyre' or 'Operation Beat You Up Thoroughly'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
They use op mesa swear for you?
Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by Sterope(f): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
You could get a lawyer to petition them...
BabyApple:
THE MAN IS A SOLDIER AND NOT AN AIR FORCE OFFICER.. THE MAN ONLY HELP ME GET THEIR IDENTITY AS IN WHERE THEY CAME FROM...

1 Like

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
BabyApple:
I created a thread here on Monday complaining about the op mesa men that chased me with gun and vandalized my tires because i refused to give them money.. They just damaged another vehicle windscreen today again oo simply because they ask for money from the man and the man refused to give them.. they immediately breaked the man windscreen again..

I called some senior officer who promised to assist me.. i was told to get their plate number or anything that is written on their vehicle.. Since Monday i have been waiting to get those numbers they asked for.. I was doing my work oo when i saw these same men at sabo yaba again today..

i had to drop discharge all my passenger so that i can get their numbers.. To my surprise they didnt have any number on them, no name tag, no force tag , they are just in military camouflage.. I quickly take a bike to the nearest barrack where one of the senior officer is working.. the senior office followed me to Sabo immediately ...

They were already running because people were about to mob them because they have been doing this times without number.. So me and the senior office caught up with them, the man ordered them to show their identity which they did.. Then the man asked me to point at the officers that vandalized my tires.. i pointed at them and they denied immediately and threaten to beat me again.. The man Ask them where they came from..

They said they are from NAF BASE 440.. THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH .. THEY HAVE NO IDENTITY.. ALL THEY HAVE ON THEIR VEHICLE IS JUST OP MESA AND LASG .. THIS GUYS ARE ARMED.. THEY COULD COMMIT AND GO AWAY WITH IT.. THIS IS GETTING TO MUCH.. LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.. THIS IS THE PICTURE OF THE SCREEN THAT WAS DAMAGED TODAY AGAIN!!!!

Lol "breaker"
Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
crooks in military uniform. that is the situation of Nigeria military. All they no how to do is to harras the innocent civilian.

5 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
angry sad sad grin angry
Hofbrauhaus:
angry grin
angry
Hofbrauhaus:
angry grin
i knw the reason why u dey shine ur teeth,God dey watch u
Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
moveit:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

May Zeus forgive you

3 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by donlucabrazi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
embarassed

Life in Nigeria is brutish and Short!

The impunity of the Armed Forces is nauseating!.....

Our 'I don't care' attitude compounds the whole situation

To survive and live long in Naija, na to sharpen your eyes at all times

4 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by deepwater(f): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
OP what was your reaction when this same khaki boys were humiliating people in the east onto python dance.
Did you condemn it?

Your story was on FP since morning for hours without enough comment to make ordinary two pages !

Meaning is that, nobody cares about your ordeal with the Ruthless khaki boys.

Your are still alive, your are lucky.

Get back to work

E go touch every body one by one.

1 Like

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry sad sad grin angry angry i knw the reason why u dey shine ur teeth,God dey watch u

Your monica tho. It's a shame people like you still exist.
How work? Oh my bad, how betting?

2 Likes

Re: OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
BabyApple:

D officer didn't help u
There is no such things as a soldier and they are air force
It's the armed forces
Each takes order from each other unless ur officer is of lower rank

Civilians don't know jack about the military
Dats y dem dey use una shine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Suspected Kidnapper, Arrests 5 Others In Imo - Pictures / Xenophobia: S/africans Attack Nigerian Businesses / Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.