Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos (32974 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by peacemara54(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
just check my signature
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by lereinter(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
NL The Confusionist Microblog Site

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by obiageIi(f): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
country of illiterate crazy people

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
etenyong:
See what Nnamdi KANU and his brainwashed followers in the east had cause. The raised false alarm and it has now generated to other regions. When the time for the Vaccination comes now the parents would not allow their children to be immunize.
Let watch out breakout for cholera, polio and other disease cos of this action

Nigga! propaganda works wen there is deep mistrust. There s no atom of trust in this govt.

3 Likes

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by ozueozue(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
lmoaaa even the malams were running

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by sheDD(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
ifyan:
Hmm

Can somebody please deny this, my Go what is really happening. I thought Bubu will bring a better change rather a disaster

So indirectly the Eastern part of Nigeria have a strong say in this nation.

By now Nigeria Army would wish they dialogue with IPOB instead of force, a whole MAIDUGURI .

Apologize to NNAMDI KANU so as to restore some hope in the Army

Though it's not the Army this time but the battle is not yet over.
my guy,
u see far from your nose
u understand d game been played
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by freeze001(f): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Handiwork of those BSS TERRORISTS bit God pass una

Yeye o! BSS fall on you, monkey pox follow you and NA inject u overdose!

4 Likes

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by HMZi: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
I Dey Circular Road Maiduguri now grin grin
You wey just pass wurukum roundabout yesterday?
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
I Dey Circular Road Maiduguri now grin grin

Bros how market for that side grin

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You want to make a joke outta this utter shame? An administration injecting the people with a virus? Do that when some how they curtail what they started we would praise them and count it as an achievement for them...
Very stupid and useless jungle!!
Guyyy...your reasoning is too poor oh. So you really believe an admistration is injecting its citizens with a virus? omo you are too underdeveloped intellectually. and this is the honest truth. do something about it

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
sKy007:
Which state is next lol

No longer Soldiers, na NGO now

grin how many remain

2 Likes

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
silastemplar:
Guyyy...your reasoning is too poor oh. So you really believe an admistration is injecting its citizens with a virus? omo you are too underdeveloped intellectually. and this is the honest truth. do something about it

2 Likes

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by MishdaFish: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
This is would cause a public health disaster! This can jeopardise the effort of the National Primary Health Care development agency with fight against Polio, Meningitis Cholera and the likes. Since trust is broken the military should hand over its stockpile of vaccine to the hospital and primary centres. This dangerous trend. The Milirary should pipe low for a while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
eagleeye2:

Do you have a child? If yes, proceed with him/her to next army base in town.

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Allosaurus: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Handiwork of those BSS TERRORISTS bit God pass una
And it's a shame that even your masters the mallams and your afonja sophisticated Yorrrruba coneheads fell for it. IPOB are more than terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Tamass: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
babzo:

Whats wrong with the environment? Hows this worse than most places in Agege or Port Hartcourt or Owerri or Ibadan?

Nonsense talk.
What's wrong with you? why jump into hasty conclusions? Don't you know i was even refering to the negligence of their leaders... So its now bad to point out whats wrong abi irrespective of locations?.. As much as i know people make very crazy comments here on NL everynw and then you shld at least calm down and look things from different dimensions...
Truth is my statement was open to different interpretations and you gave it a different one from what i intended to pass

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Allosaurus: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Spylord48:
The Usain Bolt 2017 Monkey pox Marathon is gradually penetrating every nook and crannies of this country. The propaganda of "Emmanuel Kanu " is really working And the zoo must fall sooner than later. From Anambra to Enugu to Ebonyi to Abia down to Imo and upwards to Delta, Edo and Rivers. This week was Ondo, Kwara and now to the seat of power Abuja.
Now we have entered Bornu the boko haram enclave to show that we are not even scared of Boko.

We can't wait to enter "EKO" The state of excellence soon for the GRANDE FINALE!!!!!!!!!!!
The race Will be sweet coupled with the spices the danfo and keke drivers will offer that day.
I want us to penetrate Oyo too, right before the Ooni's palace. I learned that place has the largest assemblage of first class cone heads and scratched faces. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Tamass: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
PrinceFromDilli:

I have been to many states in Nigeria

You can't take out unkept areas in Nigerian states

If at all you know maiduguri before typing you'll reconsider
Yeah that i know..don't make it sound like am a tribalist.
I was refering to the negligence of the government in general...you gave my statement a different meaning

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by virus05(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
zephry:
why do Nigerians lack knowledge
you're the one that lacks knowledge because a good/Normal parent will do the same even if they believe it's a rumor. So just shut up

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Tamass: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fundamentalist:

AS IF YOUR COMPOUND IS BETTER THAN THE PLACE
For crying out loud..what's wrong in pinpointing the mess of the government,are we supoosed to have environment looking like that by this time in the country...mind you i meant it on a general level, Nigeria as a whole. And about my compound..i don't condone dirtiness
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Allosaurus: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
NafeesaAA:
A random pictures of students closing from schools and their parents picking them. No such thing as rumor of monkey pox anywhere in Maiduguri.

I'm not surprised this is coming from a Boko Haram/Fulani herdsmen sympathizer.

2 Likes

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Tamass: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
zephry:
why do Nigerians lack knowledge
They are definitely at fault either they harbor a good intention or not for not creating awareness before time
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Tamass: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
etenyong:

That's mean you believe everything spread on social media, where u there to confirm that NA actually went there to carry out the vaccination? People are just believing false rumor and start panicking. Is thee any picture or video evident?
I really wondered oo...na only people i dey always see...never seen the so called soldiers.
Well thats the kind of news most of us wanna hear..thats why no one cares if true or just a hoax created by the enemies ov d government
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Lomprico2: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin

I hope he answers you grin grin grin grin

They called Igbo's illiterates but ran when the army came to ondo and now Maiduguri.

LMAO grin grin grin grin

No mind dem. smiley

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
phreakabit:
What are these ones running for?
Something wey una brother dey manufacture?
Una kuma no like any vaccination before.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
All I see are amajiris begging about.
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by freakcin: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
You've gotta love Nigerians. Even with all the brouhaha in the country, peeps still make out time for comic relief.

Like one of the posters said, if you're yet to partake in this monkey pox Olympic, you really missing out. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by billyG(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
BH hav key in2 dis ipob propaganda after all both are terrorist groups,spreading terrors.
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by ADIEMUS(f): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Look at the second photograph, we are damn too dirty in this country, no wonder monkies have come to play with us

Adiemus I miss you cry cry

Really
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by billyG(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
etenyong:
See what Nnamdi KANU and his brainwashed followers in the east had cause. The raised false alarm and it has now generated to other regions. When the time for the Vaccination comes now the parents would not allow their children to be immunize.
Let watch out breakout for cholera, polio and other disease cos of this action
after ipob will say dey dnt kill,millions of kids will die by diseases b/c ipob scare dem off vaccines.dia blood will b on Igbos head!
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Crizillion1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Leez:
grin grin in zombie lingo its called tactical withdrawal
make una no kill me with laughter

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Leez(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Crizillion1:
make una no kill me with laughter
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom / Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) / Throwback Photo Of Niger State Governor, Sani Bello During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.