Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos (32972 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Guestlander: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
rabzy:

i hope you are not a doctor. so a govt will release a virus to its own populace. so where would the govt go, the soldiers doing the infecting, are their kids not in schools, their relatives nko, how do yiu control the infection after it has become epidemic. The epidemic infecting this nation is foolishness.

You got it my brother. We have an epidemic of foolishness and ignorance.
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
jpphilips:

The same way your propaganda made them withdraw their wards from school, that same way your propaganda will make them start killing your people, who is the damn loser here?
they will kill your people,they will kill your family what you pray and wish to others let it come to you in Jesus name.you will be happy when innocent people are killed because you hate them
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You want to make a joke outta this utter shame? An administration injecting the people with a virus? Do that when some how they curtail what they started we would praise them and count it as an achievement for them...
Very stupid and useless jungle!!

There's no vaccine, there's no virus, it's just a hoax, and there's a good chance you know this, but bent on making mischief.
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
HMZi:
You wey just pass wurukum roundabout yesterday?

Yes bro I dey breeze in and out I'm still coming back to Mkd tomorrow Night. I need pop for Ace Of Spade cool

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sexy20:

Bros how market for that side grin
Cool oh you wan show here?
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Cool oh you wan show here?

grin thank you very much, don't mention
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by chi080369243(f): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
So that it would not look as if twas done only in the south....but we know their agenda!

Animals in uniform!
. God bless u
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Johnsown1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
bestview:
Imagine even Boko Haram is afraid? cheesy
Lol,no one wants to get information infected,
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by doctorexcel: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
i hope you are not a doctor. so a govt will release a virus to its own populace. so where would the govt go, the soldiers doing the infecting, are their kids not in schools, their relatives nko, how do yiu control the infection after it has become epidemic. The epidemic infecting this nation is foolishness.[/quote]

Just as ur name implies:closer to the crazy than a sane individual. Yes the bloody northerners can not be trusted and it is never the same treatment for their own children. Even Bubu travel out for treatment with all the billions allocated to Aso villa hospital. Wake up small boy
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
why are they running away, when u complained earlier, they said it was false. Ok now we agree that what we said we saw were all lies. But if u get mind then allow the army to inject u. then u will understand the difference betwwen rumour and reality. . . Nansence
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Freeman59: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
I guess bornu state Governor is working with IPOB too as they accused Wike. Useless APC

2 Likes

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by victor8269: 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
People started running from the day he was announced as president n u want them to stop running now?. Nigerians never start to run sef. I can't wait to see the race in Lagos and Abuja. E go bloody

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by victor8269: 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
doctorexcel:
i hope you are not a doctor. so a govt will release a virus to its own populace. so where would the govt go, the soldiers doing the infecting, are their kids not in schools, their relatives nko, how do yiu control the infection after it has become epidemic. The epidemic infecting this nation is foolishness.

Just as ur name implies:closer to the crazy than a sane individual. Yes the bloody northerners can not be trusted and it is never the same treatment for their own children. Even Bubu travel out for treatment with all the billions allocated to Aso villa hospital. Wake up small boy
Collect Ur own injection and show me, walahi, I would join you.
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by victor8269: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2017
2chainzz:
The Igbos started this rubbish.
we're very sorry, please don't mind us.
On a second thought, do you have a child/children, if yes, proceed to the nearest Cantonment and get them all vaccinated.
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:26am On Oct 20, 2017
ADIEMUS:

Really
you dey happy sey I miss you mtcheeeeeeeeew tongue tongue
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Freemanalee(m): 3:53am On Oct 20, 2017
This conspiracy theory of deflecting from the issues on ground seems to be working in 9ja
meanwhile, why not start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Referendum50(f): 4:29am On Oct 20, 2017
CzarChris:
I swear, e no go better for whoever initiated this rumour. grin grin
Rather it won't be better for anyone that kills unarmed civilians
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Freedomforall: 5:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Tamass:
Just take a look at the environment...chaii!
Acting as if what is there is not obtainable in other states.
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Freedomforall: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2017
Ayo4251:
Na so Maiduguri dirty reach?,
..Chai!
You people can be funny sometimes. So every nook and corner of other states are sparking white like snow.
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by agbormi(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2017
The level of virus in nigeria is too bad. 1 chicken pox 2 birdflue 3 lassa fever 4 ebola and now is monkey pox virus hmm. Let our environmental health sutors, act quickly about this o everyday many nigerians die of different kinds of diseases it will painfull. God help us
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by jpphilips(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
they will kill your people,they will kill your family what you pray and wish to others let it come to you in Jesus name.you will be happy when innocent people are killed because you hate them

It is just a way of saying that baseless propaganda doesn't help anyone, I don't expect a negative integer iQ like yours to understand that point.
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by GameGod(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tamass:
Just take a look at the environment...chaii!
This is aba

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
na scam.....they just cooked it up....the same way they cooked chibok girls

moreover, they need the vaccine
period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory / Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' / Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.