Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari (27043 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Egein(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
From the photos I'm looking at right now, these are not Igbos.
They look more like paid dregs, earth worms and scums, the abandoned hoipolloi from Dei Dei, Mpape, Tunga Maje and the poorest FCT neighborhoods. This is the closest they'll ever get to Aso Villa. Buhari and his gang of retarded bandits are shameless for hiring a failed crowd of subhumans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by TeenkLearn: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
cool
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by chuckskaycee: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
trash not from igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sold out igbos they don't know their village oo
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by MissChievous199(f): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
IPON, IPOB... All of you are mad... Everyone is this country is mad... Mtchewww
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Rented crowed cool
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Charlatans....You find them everywhere you look around you.... tongue
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by unohbethel(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Sensible Ibos still exist and are actually in the majority, regardless of the noisy exhibitionism of ipob which makes it look like the bulk of Ibos are gullible zombies that have been brainwashed by the Ohamma-dickhead.

At the end, the python boogied well till momma called cool.
hey what do u have to say about the bachir lawal grasscutting case? if u run eh, u will go dumb forever..some idiott morons always on ipob matter.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by unohbethel(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
MissChievous199:
Go and tell buhari that misschievous199 is already mad - kanu
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by AmKen(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
When someone is delusioned anything is possible.
Thanking Him for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by nothernstar: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Don't tell us tomorrow that they are fighting over the money given cos of a shearing formula. Let the convener make sure that the money is well distributed accordingly.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Igbo Efulefus
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Taiwo20(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
i'm confused....
Kanu is confused

i just weak for here.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Laple0541(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
capatainrambo:
yourubas disguised as igbos

FOÖL.....ALWAYS BLAME SOMEONE FOR HIS INEPTITUDE.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by cstr1000: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by shallysgirl: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
What marvels me about this government is that they think when they organize such stupid protest it will paint them in good light.
The other day, it was protesting at the America and UK embassies, then the other time it was nigerdeltans protesting now this one.
Abeg, what is wrong with this government.?
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Support igbos at your own peril they don't have an ideology
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by TimeManager(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
capatainrambo:
yourubas disguised as igbos
What can you ever do without Yoruba?. Even on Nairaland, your lives are never complete without the mention of Yoruba.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Organs(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another Rent a Crowd Initiative from President Muhammadu Buhari aimed at being used as a testimony when ever he is called by the ICC to explain his inhuman crimes against the Igbos of Nigeria in the nearest future

How do you know the crowd is rented? You think say na efrybody dey reason like you? siddon there, Buhari is your Presdient and commander in chief, get back in your 2nd class line and be kwayet....

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Laple0541(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
clevvermind:
THOSE PEOPLE MUST BE BUHARI'S ASS LICKERS. THEY ARE NOT IGBOS.

I think it's better to be Buhari's asslicker than to be Kanu's asslicker. Buhari despite his ill health never disappeared in time of struggle, your Lord Nnnamdi Coward Cownu disappeared when his presence was needed most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by jacyhelen(f): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Edu3Again:
Na so dem do with Ogoni & Itsekiri people who could not spell their own town name. Check spellings of Ogoni & Itsekiri .These are not Igbo.

Check spellings of Ogoni from rented crowd

Check spellings of Itsekiri from rented crowd

What are the igbos celebrating?
Operation Python Dance is causing distress all over 9ja.
parents are pulling gates apart & jumping fences to stop their children from participating in this so called Operation Python.
See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY39Uw3B0F0

THESE FAKE IGBO PEOPLE ARE RENTED CROWDS
angry

God bless you my dear...i wish i can see u to kiss u.....#Truth is life..
These people are rented,period!!!

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by cozyfbaby: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
ATIKU HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND TO REMAIN IN PRISON UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Aminu Atiku, the son of former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, was on Wednesday, arrested and remanded in the transit cell of Tinubu Chief Magistrates Court, Lagos, for disobeying court orders.
Read full details here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/just-atiku-arrested-nad-remain-prison-notice/

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by SalamRushdie: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Organs:

How do you know the crowd is rented? You think say na efrybody dey reason like you? siddon there, Buhari is your Presdient and commander in chief, get back in your 2nd class line and be kwayet....

Nobody likes Buhari at all so he can only rent people he has made hungry to dance for him

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by piagetskinner(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
I guess they are paid protesters...
they'll collect their tip at the end of the days job
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by wizod(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Sensible Ibos still exist and are actually in the majority, regardless of the noisy exhibitionism of ipob which makes it look like the bulk of Ibos are gullible zombies that have been brainwashed by the Ohamma-dickhead.

At the end, the python boogied well till momma called cool.
ur post lacks merit and it went ahead 2 show u're a lunatic
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by shallysgirl: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
This Apc admin is sick, I am telling you .They are 'thanking' him for killing their own. How senseless.
Anyways, anything to exonerate themselves (the admin.) SMH.
AmKen:
When someone is delusioned anything is possible.
Thanking Him for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by maklelemakukula(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Laple0541:

I think it's better to be Buhari's asslicker than to be Kanu's asslicker. Buhari despite his ill health never disappeared in time of struggle, your Lord Nnnamdi Coward Cownu disappeared when his presence was needed most.
that you are now comparing a "terrorist" to your president speaks volumes of how high a regard you hold your president.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by mekusa12: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
IGBOS, with money, there is noting they can not do all in the name of money. Just check the pictures there, you will see that they are Abuja based Igbos. But dont bother before the end of this month, you will hear the sharing formula.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by shallysgirl: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Support yoruba at your own peril, they betray at the snap of the fingers. No principles. SMH.
JustCalMeDBoss:
Support igbos at your own peril they don't have an ideology
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by TimeManager(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
MissChievous199:
At least a sane person shouldn't murder English this much. Lol

Kiss the truth!
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by PBundles(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Brave of you to openly admit that, I like that. You weighed the issue and concluded otherwise. Stay blessed.

XXLDICK:
Who says all Igbos are in support of Biafra?

I used to support the agitation for Biafra but ever since IPOB came on board, I hate anything that has to do with Biafra agitation

The agitation for Biafra has now been used as an avenue for spreading hatred and brainwashing.

I pledge to Nigeria my country...

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by kindklemz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Igbos abi contractors?
These are federal government contractors watering ground for next year contracts.

I love my Igbo brothers, smart and fast thinkers where money is involved.

I bet you these guys don't give a rat ass about Biafra, Nigeria or anything other than their pockets.
Good morning Ndigbo! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor / Shettima Casts Vote In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.