Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari (27041 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Allosaurus: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Which Igbos? The likes of Ngene and Egift? grin cheesy
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by gidgiddy: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
If Igbos were actually celebrating Python dance, why is there no such celebration in Igbo land?

Why would it be in Abuja? The renting of crowds has become big business

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Godwin2real: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
4 those dat hate this celebration of igbo...... Imagine igbo don carry their lie lie to something serious. We can not accept d fact dat FG wants us together.... We fight for biara while thugs, kidnappers us the avenue to make money 4 themselve
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by patfenda(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
say no to racism...

huawei y6 pro(g power) has lil crack 2g ram 16g rom wit sd card space 2sim,maaaadddd battery life4000mah also charges other phones too pls call/whatsapp 08025067398..lagos recidents .selling 28k
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by shallysgirl: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Obu Onye ala, obu isi mmebi. grin grin

Kiss the truth.
TimeManager:
ok, will you now fück off.
oloripelebe

kiss the truth!
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Thunder! May you effortlessly find Nnamdi Kanu wherever he is and do the expected.

His families are well secured while other have been left to mourn their love ones who deceitfully embraced death for his personal gain.

God bless the RIGHT LIVING IGBO!

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
gidgiddy:
If Igbos were actually celebrating Python dance, why is there no such celebration in Igbo land?

Why would it be in Abuja? The renting of crowds has become big business

Right living Igbos are at liberty to celebrate wherever they choose to.

Everywhere in Nigeria is a place of comfort for them.

They aren't group of devil incarnate.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by TimeManager(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
Obu Onye ala, obu isi mmebi. grin grin

Kiss the truth.
Omo ale.. igbe ti ba e, maa ke lo.

kiss the truth!
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by PFRB: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
""Chief Uche Chegwo """

Which Igbo name is Chegwo? ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by shallysgirl: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
tongue tongue Onye iberibe, tongue

Kiss kiss the truth.
TimeManager:
Omo ale.. igbe ti ba e, maa ke lo tirantiran.

kiss the truth!
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by TimeManager(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
tongue tongue Onye iberibe, tongue
Kiss kiss the truth.
Onye Nzuzu

kiss the truth!
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Organs(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
The crowd is rented. You know it, I know it, Buhari knows it and so does everyone else.
You are definitely 2nd class cos you are not treated better than anyone else. We are all same. What affects you affects me and most Nigerians.if it's a lie, Pls, come with proofs.

Well, the second part of your comment is correct. We are all the same. I was referring to Salamrushdie that thinks he being igbo is better than the rest of Nigerians. The first part is wrong, go to the North, Buhari is idolized and truly liked because of his sincerity and integrity. If you like wail from now till tomorrow, the guy has respect of all thieves from Saraki, to IBB, to OBJ etc, cos he is not a looter. He is also respected in the world as a man of integrity, you dont have to accept, check it out you will see proof for yourself. Now is he doing the right thing in Nigeria 100%? ofcourse NO, he is not even dealing with thieves in his cabinet that was reported to him. But, for now, he is still the only non-thief amongst all the thieves at the corridor right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by fredpeter(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hw much were these idiots payed

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2017
capatainrambo post
=61572613:

yourubas disguised as igbos
must Nigerians talk on everything? they ague everything' nd that is why we can never move forward"had it been all this people that are pouring insults on Buhari are somehow related to Buhari or any of his cabinet member' getting contracts' making millions' they would have been sounding differently' they will even say Buhari should rule for more 10 years' Nigerians are selfish' God is even tired of NIGERIA
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2017
They call them IGBO PEOPLE OF NIGERIA (IPON) chai their government are loosing their minds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by gidgiddy: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2017
fredpeter:
Hw much were these idiots payed

They are Northerners, payed N500, and asked to carry banner in tbe hot sun for two hours
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Arysexy(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2017
It does not take rocket science to know that this boy does not have Igbo features.

Zoom it and you will know where this boy is from.

We know how and what we look like. Igbo people everywhere look alike. Even the ones like some Ikwerre who say they are not Igbo look Igbo.

There is a reason why an Edo man has different feature from an Anioma man even though neighbours. God is not stupid. A people are made to look in a way to make them identifiable.

But those who arranged this sham are definitely clueless putting this boy in front so we can all see no Igbo would thank the Government for drowning our children.

Dear APC, Nigerian people do not look alike. We do not have same features. Get that!

The most interesting part is that the academy sleeveless shirt he is putting on is an Academy of a different language that is not Igbo.

I guess his hausa friend gave the shirt to him.�

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Akious2k2(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by shallysgirl: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Do I care who idolizes Buhari?
integrity my foot. Keep believing lies.
Thought he said he would reduce the fleet of presidential jets.?he Don fly the jets and the thing Don sweet am die.
Which world respects him? Keep living in delusion. The world has seen the corruption and nepotism of the deceiver.
You will soon find that out yourself.
He isn't dealing with thieves in his cabinet
Why will he do that when they all share the loot together.
Organs:

Well, the second part of your comment is correct. We are all the same. I was referring to Salamrushdie that thinks he being igbo is better than the rest of Nigerians. The first part is wrong, go to the North, Buhari is idolized and truly liked because of his sincerity and integrity. If you like wail from now till tomorrow, the guy has respect of all thieves from Saraki, to IBB, to OBJ etc, cos he is not a looter. He is also respected in the world as a man of integrity, you dont have to accept, check it out you will see proof for yourself. Now is he doing the right thing in Nigeria 100%? ofcourse NO, he is not even dealing with thieves in his cabinet that was reported to him. But, for now, he is still the only non-thief amongst all the thieves at the corridor right now.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by shallysgirl: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin grin grin. They are jos Igbos. grin
ezenwajosh:
They call them IGBO PEOPLE OF NIGERIA (IPON) chai their government are loosing their minds
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by shallysgirl: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Omo ale

Kiss the truth

TimeManager:
Onye Nzuzu

kiss the truth!
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by disumusa: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Organs(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
shallysgirl:
Do I care who idolizes Buhari?
integrity my foot. Keep believing lies.
Thought he said he would reduce the fleet of presidential jets.?he Don fly the jets and the thing Don sweet am die.
Which world respects him? Keep living in delusion. The world has seen the corruption and nepotism of the deceiver.
You will soon find that out yourself.
He isn't dealing with thieves in his cabinet
Why will he do that when they all share the loot together.

Shallysgirl: Ok, i now know your type. You are one of those IPOB wailers that keep wailing and full of lies with absolutely no proof, not only that, because you, in your mind is corrupt so you think others too with the opportunity will be corrupt as well. The thing i dont like doing is wasting my time. You, your type, IPOB, disgruntled Igbo PDP thieves, all they do is crying foul, not because they are any better, but because they are not benefitting. That is why all you can do is wail, nothing else, cos you dont have anything tangible or respectable to offer. Those that have it amongst you, Ukiwe, etc, you will not support. Let me give you 3 points here to add to your brain, 1. Buhari said it clearly, i have declared my assets 3 times, i have only one bank account with Union bank, i have never touched a kobo under my care, if you say its a lie, BRING YOUR PROOF? how easy is that my broda? afterall they are tracing $$ to Olisah Metuh, Kalu, FFK, Bafarawah, etc's account, bring proof, nobi dem say dem say, or fela's song, or shut the f up. 2. The prime minister of England was telling the Queen in a private conversation that fantastically corrupt african countries are coming in, (mind you these highly classified intelligence information) and the Head of the church of England, said Buhari (a muslim) IS NOT CORRUPT, in a private conversation. 3. Last year, Buhari at the UN assembly told all the world leaders, You are aiding corruption if you allow stolen money from Nigeria to be brought into your country. I guarantee you, IBB, OBJ, GEJ etc cannot say that cos, they will be reminded quickly about their hypocrisy. Conclusively, go raed what OBama, Merkel, even nonsense Trump, UK Prime minister all said about Buhari, the google is your friend. So, pls bring points or be kwayet or go back to your idle and bad belle IPOB radio biafra propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote / Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN / People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.