Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari (27045 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by ivolt: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by TimeManager(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Nobody likes Buhari at all so he can only rent people he has made hungry to dance for him
Funny how some people talk. Lol

Kiss the truth!
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by shallysgirl: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nigerians from all tribe do same. In Nigeria you see brothers betray each other. It's not peculiar to any tribe.
they may not even be Igbos.Does it even make sense?What are they matching for exactly?money.
There is poverty in the land.so sad embarassed
mekusa12:
IGBOS, with money, there is noting they can not do all in the name of money. Just check the pictures there, you will see that they are Abuja based Igbos. But dont bother before the end of this month, you will hear the sharing formula.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by tishbite41(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Sensible Ibos still exist and are actually in the majority, regardless of the noisy exhibitionism of ipob which makes it look like the bulk of Ibos are gullible zombies that have been brainwashed by the Ohamma-dickhead.

At the end, the python boogied well till momma called cool.
lol...so these paid disguised afonjas re sensible igbos. sense fall on u.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by TimeManager(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
[s]Support yoruba at your own peril, they betray at the snap of the fingers. No principles. SMH[/s].
How are you sure the poster is Yoruba?.. Elenu yamayama.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by tishbite41(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
rented Afonja
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Diegoballer: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sponsored, hired and paid for.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by shallysgirl: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
The crowd is rented. You know it, I know it, Buhari knows it and so does everyone else.
You are definitely 2nd class cos you are not treated better than anyone else. We are all same. What affects you affects me and most Nigerians.if it's a lie, Pls, come with proofs.
Organs:

How do you know the crowd is rented? You think say na efrybody dey reason like you? siddon there, Buhari is your Presdient and commander in chief, get back in your 2nd class line and be kwayet....
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by borntosuccess(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
picssource!
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by clevvermind(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Laple0541:

I think it's better to be Buhari's asslicker than to be Kanu's asslicker. Buhari despite his ill health never disappeared in time of struggle, your Lord Nnnamdi Coward Cownu disappeared when his presence was needed most.
PLEASE, I'M NOT AN IGBO PERSON. TAKE NOTE. I HAVE MADE MY OPINION AND YOU MUST RESPECT THAT. OK.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by wailersarefools: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Ipob pigs don't like Buhari but good Nigerians do
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by shallysgirl: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Disappeared to where. Pls reference the army. Unless the details of how and when he disappeared is investigated, it's useless saying what you just said.
What is the essence of this protest if Kanu has disappeared.
The army if not disabled should smoke him out abi we don't have investigation teams anymore. It's a shame for Nigeria and the fg to keep saying Kanu disappeared without trace.
if you are logical and reasonable, you should be asking questions.
Laple0541:

I think it's better to be Buhari's asslicker than to be Kanu's asslicker. Buhari despite his ill health never disappeared in time of struggle, your Lord Nnnamdi Coward Cownu disappeared when his presence was needed most.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Iwaycee(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
I just dey watch d idiot wey post dis rubbish
E be like say u wan dethrone "lai Mohammed " and take over
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by kechywillz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
The more clueless buhari becomes every day by setting up one group that eulogies him or another rally crediting for the most clueless decision he makes since the creation of Nigeria. Confused president with the lowest IQ
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by shallysgirl: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oye isi mmebi!
He is yoruba. I am sure of that.

Oya, Kiss the truth.
TimeManager:
How are you sure the poster is Yoruba?.. Elenu yamayama.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by 9jja(f): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
One thing I remember vividly is that Buhari was with Abacha in his days at Aso Rock. So he was on hand to learn how to rent crowd as his boy turned boss did with *YOUTHS EARNESTLY ASK FOR ABACHA*. The mofos that staged this did not even know how to get correct spelling from google and fools are here talking thrash.

I wanted to see any known face but the faces I see there resemble the faces I saw at Yobe during my service year.

When will this propaganda end? Where will it lead us?
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Kiakia(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Certainly not igbos! Just some hirelings masquerading as igbos.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by TimeManager(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
Oye isi mmebi!
He is yoruba. I am sure of that.

Oya, Kiss the truth.
ok, will you now fück off.
oloripelebe

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by buchilino(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Sensible Ibos still exist and are actually in the majority, regardless of the noisy exhibitionism of ipob which makes it look like the bulk of Ibos are gullible zombies that have been brainwashed by the Ohamma-dickhead.

At the end, the python boogied well till momma called cool.

IF U SAY THESE HIRED PROTESTERS ARE IN THE MAJORITY, DEN Y R U AFRAID OF CONDUCTING A REFERENDUM.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Tecno66: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
Support yoruba at your own peril, they betray at the snap of the fingers. No principles. SMH.

But u agree, what I said is true. Anyways, I am pro Igbo. but NEVA put all ur eggs in a basket for an igbo Man U would always be disappointed.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by ekperenwosu: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
ALL LIES
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Naziridamos: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
XXLDICK:
Who says all Igbos are in support of Biafra?

I used to support the agitation for Biafra but ever since IPOB came on board, I hate anything that has to do with Biafra agitation

The agitation for Biafra has now been used as an avenue for spreading hatred and brainwashing.

I pledge to Nigeria my country...

AFONJAZATION
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by GODWIN78(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
is a shame that some people will collect change from our looter,s and be disgracing their self,s
one thing is certain Biafra is here,propagandists will not stop it,
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by elmodee7(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
clevvermind:
THOSE PEOPLE MUST BE BUHARI'S ASS LICKERS. THEY ARE NOT IGBOS.

don't be heart broken idiot

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by silvernus0: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Edu3Again:
Na so dem do with Ogoni & Itsekiri people who could not spell their own town name. Check spellings of Ogoni & Itsekiri .These are not Igbo.

Check spellings of Ogoni from rented crowd

Check spellings of Itsekiri from rented crowd

What are the igbos celebrating?
Operation Python Dance is causing distress all over 9ja.
parents are pulling gates apart & jumping fences to stop their children from participating in this so called Operation Python.
See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY39Uw3B0F0

THESE FAKE IGBO PEOPLE ARE RENTED CROWDS
angry

lol RENTED CROWED

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by elmodee7(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Naziridamos:

AFONJAZATION

okoro ipob
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Edu3Again: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
jacyhelen:

God bless you my dear...i wish i can see u to kiss u.....#Truth is life..
These people are rented,period!!!
[img]https://media./media/xT9KVg3JVNumj5ZrW0/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by oglalasioux(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
I don't support IPOB but this one too is stupid.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by Bleiz(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
It is a mark of idiocy to think that every Igbo man is in support of the contraption called Biafra or if passionate about Biafra is totally in concordance with the methods adopted by IPOB. We aim to build a nation based on intellectualism and yet we fail to understand that people's opinions about the same issue will definitely differ. It therefore surprises me to know that some people who claimed to be schooled still fail to understand the divergency inherent in opinions and tend to group those whose opinions differ from theirs as having been BOUGHT over.

Let me refer those online warriors to the infantile story about the six blind men and the elephant. The same animal, different parts, different perspectives.

Reading loads of vitriols by the so-called learned ones on a group of Igbo people who held a solidarity march to the Villa thanking the occupants for the dance the Python danced in the East, makes me realize that education failed us.

Why call them names because they share different perspectives as you? Why question their identity because they choose not to dance to the same tune?

As the social media gladiators have their inalienable right to seek for the dismemberment of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, the "solidarity walkers" still have their inalienable right to seek, pray, work and fight for the unity of the country.

It behoves on us all to respect other people's opinions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by FrankGiel: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
clevvermind:
THOSE PEOPLE MUST BE BUHARI'S ASS LICKERS. THEY ARE NOT IGBOS.
They are Igbo's, but jobless Igbo's.. Give them 2 naira they will pledge allegiance
Re: Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari by johnnyhandsom(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
lol. yorubas claiming igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor / Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander / Shettima Casts Vote In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.