Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) (90944 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by cameeeeel(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
misplaced priority
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Biggie225:
one statue costs #520million my friend from owerri said 18 more are under construction.. 520,000,000 multiplied by 18 gives u #9.3bn real cost of constructing one statue stands at #15m 520,000,000 - 15,000,000 =505,000,000 real cost# 270m 505,000,000 by 18 gives u #9bn was stolen9bn imo state governor is a criminal no doubt.
this man has finished imo state money I swear

1 Like

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sculptural philanthropist and accidental governor
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Leez(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Biggie225:
he forgot the great ojukwu,zik ,micheal okpara and sam mbakwe . and started with wicked xenopbobic zuma statue .....
imo state governor is a disgrace ..
that man is not an igbo man...
come to anambra u will see ojukwu and zik statues in many places.
d goat is not nwa afo my broda
he's d same one dat wasted millions on Xmas tree some years ago
well ndi imo eye dn clear
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
statue is now an achievement
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Babacele:
you can say that a billion times. More than ever before , that move has sold Okorocha presidential credentials to sane folks. it was one of the best moves if not the best presently , to protect Nigerian lives and property from a Nation we helped defeated Apartheid. Okorocha's street sense here is top notch and pretty strategic. Even Madiba had to sacrifice Mbeki for JZ. Why? Unless those criticizing Owelle of Nigeria understand who presently is the Numero Uno Mafioso of SA underground politics; who controls the instruments of state and the mad dogs killing our people.

Okorocha will NEVER be Nigeria's president.

Not after ruining my state, and committing Aru n'alaigbo

NEVER!

2 Likes

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by tenny4christ(f): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Shey Okorocha yi gbadun #Pensive
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by kkboy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
My Oga at the top must hear this

1 Like

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
is this not an idols he is erecting there?
I don't seems to understand this nincompoop again. He will make sure he suck IMO dry before he leave that sit. I pit my imo brothers, pele
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
jpphilips:

That move of his is strategic in the world of diplomacy, you are too dumb to realise that.
is rochas now Nigeria's minister of foreign affairs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by konkobility: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Biggie225:
one statue costs #520million my friend from owerri said 18 more are under construction.. 520,000,000 multiplied by 18 gives u #9.3bn real cost of constructing one statue stands at #15m 520,000,000 - 15,000,000 =505,000,000 real cost# 270m 505,000,000 by 18 gives u #9bn was stolen9bn imo state governor is a criminal no doubt.
NA GOLD? oboy i forgiv u..oya lie anoda lie... Na
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Crex007(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
ROACHAS OCOCKROACHA
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by itsandi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is for tourism, don't you understand? grin grin grin
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
But in all honesty tho', if truly this is his means of getting investment into IMO State, then I must say, I applaud his thinking outside the box if it works.

If for every statue, the state's economy gets a good investment boost, then let's see this as his own way of investing to gain a bigger return.

May the ends justify the means.
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by onyiioliver(f): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
jpphilips:

That move of his is strategic in the world of diplomacy, you are too dumb to realise that.

you are more dumb to applaud his waste of resources terming it STRATEGIC. There are other diplomatic strategies that wont be at the expense of his people. spending that huge amount to erect just one statute and several more others is arrant nonsense. He could have helped the poor masses with the huge amount and get enough prayers and blessings from his people.. DIPLOMATIC STRATEGY MY FOOT. LET ME HEAR WORK BIKOOOOOOO.

1 Like

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by iamphill: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
jpphilips:

I kinda dig into your way of thinking. I hope he pulls it off. He is putting IMO on world map and build bilateral relationships with foreign sovereign nations. This might also be a plus for Biafra if it is finally attained.

But come to think of it the people are hungry and impoverished he should sort them first before these political idiosyncrasies that looks more like gambling and wasting the funds which they government want the people to believe its paucity...
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Lotel: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Biggie225:
one statue costs #520million
my friend from owerri said 18 more are under construction..
520,000,000 multiplied by 18 gives u #9.3bn
real cost of constructing one statue stands at #15m
520,000,000 - 15,000,000 =505,000,000
real cost# 270m
505,000,000 by 18 gives u #9bn was stolen9bn
imo state governor is a criminal
no doubt.
Iffa tear u blow from phone, 1 statue, 520k, abeg shey na human being dem wan construct?

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by iammolise(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Does this Rochass okorocha have sense at all... Wat is a statue of zuma doing in imo state for fvck sake... He bias n sentimental brain has clouded his sense of belonging to d point that his gone beyond embarrassing not only the ethics of his pple by taking a heathen religion but as well going as far as commemorating a stranger in place of past indigenous heroes/achievers... This man is a goat ahswear ;/
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by beegameh(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
are u sure dis man no get anoda agender like serving idol abi....hmmmmm. issokay
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Babacele:
you can say that a billion times. More than ever before , that move has sold Okorocha presidential credentials to sane folks. it was one of the best moves if not the best presently , to protect Nigerian lives and property from a Nation we helped defeated Apartheid. Okorocha's street sense here is top notch and pretty strategic. Even Madiba had to sacrifice Mbeki for JZ. Why? Unless those criticizing Owelle of Nigeria understand who presently is the Numero Uno Mafioso of SA underground politics; who controls the instruments of state and the mad dogs killing our people.
Your post makes no sense. Zuma is unpopular in South Africa - folks over there are making fun of Okorocha, Nigeria and this image. This won't stop any xenophobic attacks. Even if Zuma succeeds in riding the storm like he has been doing, he will be out of power in a few months. Even if his ex-wife succeeds him, you can't be sure she will be impressed by Nebuchadnezzar's images. And, no, Mandela did not sacrifice Mbeki for Zuma - he was already too old to be running the ANC at the time.

1 Like

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Chukazu: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
jpphilips:

what nonsense diplomacy when civil servants are been owed?
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
AmKen:
He should keep ERECTING them,
They voted him for erecting what I dont know.
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by wizod(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Biggie225:
and some useless imolites are very happy. #suffering and smilling

1 Like

Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by butterflyy(f): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is he mad?
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by DeManNextDoor(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Biggie225:
he forgot the great ojukwu,zik ,micheal okpara and sam mbakwe . and started with wicked xenopbobic zuma statue .....
imo state governor is a disgrace ..
that man is not an igbo man...
come to anambra u will see ojukwu and zik statues in many places.
du u even knw d name of d place were dis statues are situated?
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Anaboy:
Well… if you thought the governor of Imo, Rochas Okorocha was through with statues, forget it – more statues are yet to be shown.

You will discover even more statues to be unveiled by the statue-building governor Rochas

http://www.millitime.com/many-erections-rochas-okorocha-will-show-us-photos/

STOP ELECTING IMBECILLES!!!!!!!
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by karkel(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
When a salt loses its taste throw on a pathway let's it troundedupon,that man has outlive his usefullness in Douglas house
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
jpphilips:

Foolish diplomacy!Zuma tenure is about to end and he is about to face over 700 corruption charges for accepting bribes from an arms manufacturer in the 90's.
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Warisaldis for Xrist sake.....and IMO pple elected D's one to be Governor?
Re: More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by LBanks(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
jpphilips:

Werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally / Ministerial Nominees And Their States Of Origin / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.