Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Best Ways To Monetize Your Site Without Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Ways To Monetize Your Site Without Adsense (343 Views)

Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! / Learn How To Monetize Any Blog Without Adsense / How To Get A Minimum Of N30,000 Monthly From Your Website/blog Without Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Monetize Your Site Without Adsense by g8662: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
There are several ways to monetize your website without AdSense and I know this because I am currently using a few of them. I will focus on Affiliate marketing in this post and explain the others in other posts.

I found out about affiliate marketing a few years ago. I had a blog but I was not sure how to make money from it and through extensive reading, I came across affiliate marketing. I knew of AdSense but registering was proving to be quite the challenge that was why I considered affiliate marketing. I have not looked back since.

I recently came across an affiliate marketing program on a website called WealthBankers Job Arena. They indicated on the site that they would pay 35% commission if a referral paid to use their service. I was curious so I signed up just to test the waters. I was blown away.

The WealthBankers Job Arena website is a job search site. Employers or recruiters post jobs here for a minimal fee and job seekers also apply for these jobs. It is indicated that there is a 5 business day guarantee of having at least 60 job seekers apply for jobs. I have a feeling that it is the reason why I keep finding new jobs every time I visit the site.

I put the referral link on my site and asked a few of the employers I know to try out the site if ever they wanted to recruit. It was a huge win-win on both sides for both my employer friends and me. I received the amount that was due me without fuss in the shortest possible time. I paid my 35% commission exactly as they promised.

I have come across many career job affiliate marketing programs in recent times and used a few of them but I daresay that this is among the best I have used so far. If this was not the case, I would not recommend them to you guys. Try it out and let me know what you think about it.

(1) (Reply)

The Two Best Contextual Ads Networks For Bloggers In 2017 / How I Got 3k Page Views On My New Blog / Correcting The Misconceptions About Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.