Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Best Ways To Monetize Your Site Without Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Ways To Monetize Your Site Without Adsense (332 Views)

Bring Your Blogs With Or Without Adsense. I Am Buying All!!! / Learn How To Monetize Any Blog Without Adsense / How To Get A Minimum Of N30,000 Monthly From Your Website/blog Without Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Monetize Your Site Without Adsense by g8662: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
There are several ways to monetize your website without AdSense and I know this because I am currently using a few of them. I will focus on Affiliate marketing in this post and explain the others in other posts.

I found out about affiliate marketing a few years ago. I had a blog but I was not sure how to make money from it and through extensive reading, I came across affiliate marketing. I knew of AdSense but registering was proving to be quite the challenge that was why I considered affiliate marketing. I have not looked back since.

I recently came across an affiliate marketing program on a website called WealthBankers Job Arena. They indicated on the site that they would pay 35% commission if a referral paid to use their service. I was curious so I signed up just to test the waters. I was blown away.

The WealthBankers Job Arena website is a job search site. Employers or recruiters post jobs here for a minimal fee and job seekers also apply for these jobs. It is indicated that there is a 5 business day guarantee of having at least 60 job seekers apply for jobs. I have a feeling that it is the reason why I keep finding new jobs every time I visit the site.

I put the referral link on my site and asked a few of the employers I know to try out the site if ever they wanted to recruit. It was a huge win-win on both sides for both my employer friends and me. I received the amount that was due me without fuss in the shortest possible time. I paid my 35% commission exactly as they promised.

I have come across many career job affiliate marketing programs in recent times and used a few of them but I daresay that this is among the best I have used so far. If this was not the case, I would not recommend them to you guys. Try it out and let me know what you think about it.

(1) (Reply)

Techblog For Sale-contact Me Now / Buy Your Adsense Now / What Is Influencer Marketing? - Victorwinners.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.