Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

How I Got 3k Page Views On My New Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got 3k Page Views On My New Blog (326 Views)

How To Get 10,000 Page Views In 1 Day On Yofan | Without Getting Visitors | Yofa / My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 / I Have A Blog With More Than 7k+ Daily Page Views For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got 3k Page Views On My New Blog by melexchi(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
When i first started blogging, i thought i got it all but then after series of copy and paste i applied for Adsense and got disapproved, i almost gave up but after my research i found out that i am not a blogger, i am just wasting my time i also discovered that i don't get traffic at all not even from my country "Nigeria".

So after much search from different websites and blog i found out that i was actually wasting my time so i made a change. Some of my buddies even got the almighty Google Adsense and are still struggling with $2 in four months which is so bad and frustrating, but what they fail to understand is "TRAFFIC" is the main source of income.

So, i am here to teach/show you the change made by me on how to improve your traffic.

1)Question and Answer websites: I know people will be asking me how is that possible, which one is question and answer website; ok now visit this website quora.com/ then sign up fill in your details and choose question and answer, then follow the post that you can answer from and that is it.
whenever someone asked a question related to your post then feel free to answer the question and also you can just brief the person and add your link for more info then "boom" loads of traffic.
You can answer a asked question a someone's blog and also do the same, that is not spamming.

2)Social Media: The power of social media is large, you can also generate good traffic from social media like FACEBOOK, DRIBBLE,INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, GOOGLE-PLUS and also LINKEDIN, i once neglected this social media but now i gain most of my "US" traffic from here.

3)Building your Seo: Visit webmasters crawl your website, fix your blog speed and others.

And Amongst all
4)Writing of unique content : How TO write a unique post

I think i made a point here feel free to ask questions use the comment box, like our Facebookpage for more on this or you can sbuscribe to our newsletter or push notification.

click here on how to write a unique post

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Best Best Website Designers In Nigeria / Exposed!see 5 Guaranteed Ways You Can Increase Sales Through Your Website By 53% / How To Protect Your Google Chrome Browser With Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.