Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Evans Pleads 'not Guilty' At Continuation Of Trial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evans Pleads 'not Guilty' At Continuation Of Trial (289 Views)

Famous 'Mercedes-Benz Looter' In Viral SA Video Pleads Not Guilty in Court (PIX) / Naira Marley Says "I Am Not Guilty" In Court / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evans Pleads 'not Guilty' At Continuation Of Trial by mykomini(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
- Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike also known as Evans, the notorious kidnapper, has pleaded not guilty after his arraignment in court today for the continuation of his trial

- Justice O. H. Oshodi, the presiding judge, arrived at the criminal court 18, Lagos High Court, Ikeja, Lagos, where the first trial took commenced; and called the case

-The notorious billionaire kidnapper entered his new plea after a 45 minutes recess which was called bythe trial judge

- Two armoured tanks have been parked at the two entrances to the court, with various policemen stationed in the courtroom for the commencement of the high

-profile trial notorious billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike also known as Evans, has pleaded not guilty,at the continuation of his trial at the Lagos High Court, Ikeja, Lagos, on Thursday, October 19.

Read More - http://www.viatrends.com.ng/2017/10/evans-pleads-guilty-at-continu

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Has Created 7m Jobs - Ngige / Shan George Slams Nigerian Pastors, / 2baba Replied Blackface And Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.