Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

A Mad Man Recognized My Stethoscope And Called Me Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Mad Man Recognized My Stethoscope And Called Me Doctor (415 Views)

Littmann Classic III Stethoscope! 25k!!! / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mad Man Recognized My Stethoscope And Called Me Doctor by mkf365: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hello n/lders,

I closed from work on fateful day and I was about driving out, a mad man approached my car and said ,doctor e fun mi ni nkan(meaning give me something).I was dumbfounded cos the only medical tool in the car was the stethoscope.

My conclusion, not all mad men are mentally unstable.If you are in the capacity to give anything like food,kindly do.

1 Like

Re: A Mad Man Recognized My Stethoscope And Called Me Doctor by Lomprico2: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
See you, kidnapper whey dey survey you for abduction naim u dey call madman. grin

Yeye conclusion!
Re: A Mad Man Recognized My Stethoscope And Called Me Doctor by Nbote(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Don't b so sure he's mad.. Some of dem are possibly camouflaging with madness. I think some are jus a tiny line away from sanity
Re: A Mad Man Recognized My Stethoscope And Called Me Doctor by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
God bless ur pocket as you give him. I love charity.

(1) (Reply)

First Aid For Stopping Severe Bleeding / 10 Foods That Make You Look 10 Years Younger / -do You Need To Register Your Product With NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.