Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters (19716 Views)

Lafarge Admits Paying Terrorist Groups In Syria, Enters $778m Plea Agreement / Betting Site For League Of Legends / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by erico2k2(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
daveP:
Im i the only one that noticed the article didnt state where theyre extracting the steel from? smh.
Bro do t bother yourself . Iron ore extraction bothers on huge power generation . Where we get the power ? The plants need gas turbines
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
so we now export “steal” continue!
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by kstyle2(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Has ajaokuta steel company and delta steel company come back to life? These companies can help curb unemployment if operations can kick off
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by ifyan(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
brainpulse:
Very good one. Nigeria is working

Na for paper and media but for reality the story is different
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by Kunlenoni: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Interestingly

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by Blue3k2: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Is our internal steel demand enough before we talk of exporting?
ifyan:

This is where Nigerians always got it wrong remember despite the government claimed of yam exporting nation. The price of yam and it kind are still very expensive in the local market.

Nigeria always getting it wrong especially in this administration.

I lie
DavidEsq:
Innoson neva get enof steel to do engine, we never fit make more turbine to generate power thru water, we never get enof steel to get more agricultural tools and spare parts, to give Aba boys opportunity to make tractors for agricultural ish, we never......in fact who dey drive dis country, abeg stop I wan com down angry

This is a private company's doing. Are you guys suggesting the government institute an export ban?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by maclatunji: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another legacy of GEJ on the front page today

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your detachment from reality is amazing. GEJ's legacy is so grand that former President Obasanjo and General Abdul Salami Abubakar have greater recognition and respect globally.

His legacy is in tatters. If he makes too much noise in the PDP sef, he will be told to shut it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by Blue3k2: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
erico2k2:

What's the cost of 12mm in the mkt today ?

I don't know. What does mm stand for anyway.
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by Koolking(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yet, some bittered Nigerians will still complain and condemn the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by billyG(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Its another legacy of GEJ your Buhari didnt have an input in this
so it is gej d clueless that appoint dr.kayode fayemi as mining minister?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by DavidEsq(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Innoson neva get enof steel to do engine, we never fit make more turbine to generate power thru water, we never get enof steel to get more agricultural tools and spare parts, to give Aba boys opportunity to make tractors for agricultural ish, we never......in fact who dey drive dis country, abeg stop I wan com down angry

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by laffwitmi: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
God Bless PMB

Ride on till 2023

Baba Oyoyo

Haters and Wailer go hug transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by billyG(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
IloveTrump:
God purnish buhari.God pls bless Trump and Putin cuz they are Christians.
mumu putin a xtian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by daveP(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
erico2k2:

Bro do t bother yourself . Iron ore extraction bothers on huge power generation . Where we get the power ? The plants need gas turbines
We know where power plants are. its a funny article. why cant the location be known? is it an under g thing? definitely not an oversight to me.
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by erico2k2(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blue3k2:

I don't know. What does mm stand for anyway.
mm means milimeter .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
if its true...........i'm glad!
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by SalamRushdie: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
billyG:

so it is gej d clueless that appoint dr.kayode fayemi as mining minister?

Go back and find out who straightened thing out with AIG
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by Blue3k2: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
erico2k2:

mm means milimeter .

12 mm of steel? lol I really do know.
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by Omoluabi16(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Way to go! this is indeed good news. You hardly find a mono-economy like ours that thrives. We must diversify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by erico2k2(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
daveP:
We know where power plants are. its a funny article. why cant the location be known? is it an under g thing? definitely not an oversight to me.
The only two we have are at Ajakuta and Aladja
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by Sirwallace(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
IloveTrump:

just take a look at how you display your stupidity in public just like day light robbery.
I have never read something more irrational than this in recent times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by DonaldJTrump: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
brainpulse:
Una they like fool yourself sha. The dumb corrupt GEJ slowpoke guy that doesn't even know we have such in the country.
if you talk this about gej, then what will you say about the corrupt, thief and looter buhari dullard and mundane senile guy that don't even know if humans exist in the country or not?
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by Willie2015: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nigeria currently imports steel approximately 25 metric tonnes per annum from advanced countries while domestic production is at 300,000 tonnes per annum. Instead of adding this to satisfy the local demand, they export it to Morocco, Egypt and Ghana.

Make dem kuku kill the Naija economy, we all go carry our bag enter another country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by erico2k2(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blue3k2:

12 mm of steel? lol I really do know.
Ok u r very young then.
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by globalmind68(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
This is good news!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
ponziponzi:
Very stupid achievement. You are not making steels, you are just depleting the country of its valuable scraps that should sustain the small rolling mills. These people should be excuted for this.
too much weed!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by erico2k2(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Willie2015:

Nigeria currently imports steel approximately 25 metric tonnes per annum from advanced countries while domestic production is at 300,000 tonnes per annum. Instead of adding this to satisfy the local demand, they export it to Morocco, Egypt and Ghana.

Make dem kuku kill the Naija economy, we all go carry our bag enter another country.
I don't think they are exporting they are fabricating stories as usual . We don jave the capacity to export yet . The imported ones are cheaper that the local ones so who is going to buy our exports ?
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by DonaldJTrump: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
billyG:
mumu putin a xtian?
yes, jerk.Putin is a christian.
only if you can make a research with your mundane brains. Putin regularly attends the most important services of the Russian Orthodox Church on the main Orthodox Christian holidays. He established a good relationship with Patriarchs of the Russian Church, the late Alexy II of Moscow and the current Kirill of Moscow. As President, he took an active personal part in promoting the Act of Canonical Communion with the Moscow Patriarchate, signed 17 May 2007 that restored relations between the Moscow-based Russian Orthodox Church and the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia after the 80- year schism. [208]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by daveP(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
erico2k2:

The only two we have are at Ajakuta and Aladja
If its ajaokuta then i know why the location wasnt given, and thats still = kwaruption. it still needs the attention though.
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by DonaldJTrump: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sirwallace:

just take a look at how you display your stupidity in public just like day light robbery.
I have never read something more irrational than this in recent times.
I respect ya decision, but I implore ya to reconsider ya situation when you grow up
Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by Laid2001: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
and Hitler and you too..
IloveTrump:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters by TEYA: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Is our internal steel demand enough before we talk of exporting?
See this one, is there anything you people don't complain about?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms / CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit / Ebonyi Bans Sale Of Foreign Rice In Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.