Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Rapper Meek Mill Just Apologized To Nicki Minaj Begging Her To Get Back With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Meek Mill Just Apologized To Nicki Minaj Begging Her To Get Back With Him (926 Views)

Meek Mill Reacts To Nicki Minaj Accusing Him Of Domestic Violence (photo) / Tacha Sends Heartfelt Message To Nicki Minaj On Her Birthday (video) / BET Apologises To Nicki Minaj For Shading Her While Congratulating Cardi B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Meek Mill Just Apologized To Nicki Minaj Begging Her To Get Back With Him by aatrendsmusic: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Rapper Meek Mill is hoping to get his bae back.

Yesterday, the rapper posted this video clip of a diamond WOMEN’s Rolex watch and a matching diamond necklace that reads “I love you” with small diamond hearts along the chain.

The song playing can be heard in the background saying “You’re my little Barbie, got you a new Rollie, just to say I’m sorry” . . . “Make up… make up… make up… I’ll make it up to you”

Little Barbie . . . clearly, he’s talking about Nicki Minaj So what do y’all think, should she take him back

Watch Here >> http://mizikisa.com/gossip/rapper-meek-mill-just-apologized-to-nicki-minaj-begging-her-to-get-back-with-him/

Re: Rapper Meek Mill Just Apologized To Nicki Minaj Begging Her To Get Back With Him by andreweb(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
What blogs or websites for political commentary would you recommend me to read?
Re: Rapper Meek Mill Just Apologized To Nicki Minaj Begging Her To Get Back With Him by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Singing in Nicki Minaj voice he got Nicki he knows he hit the jackpot. grin

Re: Rapper Meek Mill Just Apologized To Nicki Minaj Begging Her To Get Back With Him by 9japrof(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nicki is the real deal, meeky has all to lose...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Holiday Photo � Of Michael Jackson's � Children / “the Lord Would Be Upset With Me, If I Do Not Flaunt My Bum” – Botswana Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.