Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 (5789 Views)

The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
The Infinix note 4 pro has always stood out among other flagships phones and the samsung note 8 is just a toy when compared with the beasty note 4 pro.
The note 4 pro is one of the smartest phone in the world no doubt.It features are just mind blowing,so much that the price looks too good to be true.
The note 4 pro features a whooping 5.7 FHD screen that makes colors look more vibrant than that of the samsung note 8.Honestly the day i handled both devices,the note 4 pro looked more sharper and naturall than that of the note 8.
Infinix did not stop from there no no no they didn't they had to put a crazy 1.3ghz octal core cpu that could perform even better than an intel i5 computer due to the fact that it has 8 mind blowing cores coupled with 3gb ram and 32gb rom that is capable of multitasking over 15 apps or ganes at the same time.
If you are the fan of pictures the infinix won't dissapoint you at all because it comes with a 13 mp rear camera that is way better and crispy than the samsung note 8 12mp camera and can also record videos at FHD giving you a clear and true to life pictures and videos.If you are a selfie freak the infinix note 4 pro is there to take those mind blowing selfies for you because its equipped with a 8mp front camera also capable a recording videos at 1080p and is excellent in low light environment,Now tell me which phone does better than that?.
Keeping the phone going is a 4500 mah battery that promises to last up to 2 days of heavy usage and when its time to charge your beast up its takes only 1 hour for the note 4 pro tp fill up because of the infinix fast charging feature.It also comes with an amazing X pen that you can use to take those notes down anywhere and anytime.
The infinix Note 4 pro is a great device that beats other flaghsips phones hand down.
Don't choose brand,don't choose name the infinix Note 4 pro is the best and cheapest device out there.
All this at only 70,000 naira.
Cc lalasticlala
seun
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by koolswagking(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
You are just talking sh*t
Are you alright, Don't just make me insult you

Seriously, do you have sense

The infinix note 4 pro is not even better than Samsung galaxy note 4 talkless of Samsung note 8 that has 6GB ram 256gb rom 6.3inch gorilla glass 5, super amoled screen, Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (your talking of ordinary Octa-core CPU,
MediaTek MT6753 Chipset) that camon cx is better than

The camera use to record 4k videos (infinix note 4 pro camera is no match

Let's just forget about the sensors and other functions

34 Likes

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by adeniyilamlek(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
something is failed somewhere
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Ksslib(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
wtf!!! Am I missing the joke here or something? Is the OP deliberately trying to go viral for creating the most ridiculous thread in the history of the internet?

I don't understand this please. Somebody should explain what's going on here.

This infinix note shit pro or whatever it's called is a direct copy cat of Samsung galaxy note 4, a phone Samsung released in 2014.

The shameful thing is; despite copying and memorizing the galaxy note 4 for 3 years, they still ended up making a shiity device that doesn't even qualify as a clone.

Their so-called X-pen( a wordplay and copy of Samsung's s-pen) just goes to show how desperate these people are. They even copied the back camera design of the note 4.

Oh! I also forgot to mention that their X-pen or whatever its called needs to be charged. grin . Xpen wey be like bic. grin

This phone cannot even compete with the Samsung galaxy note 2, not to mention note 8.

Let's even forget specs, this piece of garbage doesn't even have an identity. To buttress my point; which phone comes to your mind the moment you hear the word "note 4"?

Inshort you cannot spoil my day. smh.

27 Likes

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Sheun001(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
undecided who is the idiot that posted this nonsense
op it seems you are high on weed

1 Like

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Inehmesit: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
OP where are you? I don't know you o, but even if I've not used a note 8 before, the two names don't even need a comparison, even a 2017 mid-range Samsung device will beat that so called infinix note what, abi wetin you call am, enough said already. I'm not here to start a war o, it's just #fact. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by hisgrace090: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Even though they paid you to type those things about infinix, you should have rejected the offer knowing fully well that nairalanders will not take such from you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ksslib:

To buttress my point; which phone comes to your mind the moment you hear the word "note 4"?
THE INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO IS WANT COMES TO EVERYONES MIND.cc lalasticlala
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by yak(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
I don't own either but if I ever get offered the two, I know the one I wld take
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by chidekings(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
All this features are not even half of what my note 5 offers me.
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by tolexy007(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
See what poverty as turn ur life to, U cannot even think straight again...

4 Likes

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mumu post, mumu phone, mumu op Wisdom fall on you
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by DjAndroid: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Just like comparing Kia Sportage and Range Rover evoque
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Stand out,Take charge INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO THE FLAGSHIP KILLER.
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Estellar: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
The "fever" worrying u is not from earth. Ewu gambia

5 Likes

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Stand out,Take charge INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO THE FLAGSHIP KILLER.Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by zazawaga(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Guys beware, I almost bought Infinix note4 today at 3c hub Ikeja, thank God I have a friend there, she push me aside and told me, so many people have returned the phone, due to bad battery, she said the complain is that the battery drains fast.
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Micheezy7(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Weed 2020
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Tmiky: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Op has takn too much weed ,,thinking today is world weed day,,,for ths falacy statement
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by tmanis(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Calm down people, OP's BIOS is corrupt...
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by toocoded: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Weed speaking!!! cheesy
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
zazawaga:
Guys beware, I almost bought Infinix note4 today at 3c hub Ikeja, thank God I have a friend there, she push me aside and told me, so many people have returned the phone, due to bad battery, she said the complain is that the battery drains fast.
It most be fake.You know infinix is so popular that most people are trying to sell fake.
Take charge Infinix Note 4 pro the FLAGSHIP KILLER.
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by ponti93(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Guys please cant u see the op just wants attention.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Palmerbarry: 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol, even the iPhone 8 will bow to Samsung Note 8. smh. You should've compared the infinix with some mid range Huawei/Xiaomi phones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by DaInferno(m): 12:33am On Oct 20, 2017
Shame on you in Peters (psquare ) voice
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by walemoney007(m): 12:42am On Oct 20, 2017
zazawaga:
nah God save you,the phone do get really hot too...I still dey enjoy my infinix note3, try to get the note3 pro,or kuku buy Samsung note5(this phone is a beast)
And if you get money just buy the galaxy note8 grin
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by tipwill(m): 1:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Ksslib:

Oh! I also forgot to mention that their X-pen or whatever its called needs to be charged.

Are you serious when you mentioned the X-pen needs to be charged? If so, those guys are shameless. They cannot even efficiently copy what samsung has been using for years.
Infinix X-pen? Please kiss my *ass.

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Samswags9(m): 2:54am On Oct 20, 2017
Palmerbarry:
Lol, even the iPhone 8 will bow to Samsung Note 8. smh. You should've compared the infinix with some mid range Huawei/Xiaomi phones.

How
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Samswags9(m): 2:54am On Oct 20, 2017
zazawaga:

Afterwards, What Happened To Your Friend
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by DesChyko: 3:52am On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Night of a thousand laughs loading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Got The New Redmi Note 9S (unboxing Pictures) / How Is This Possible? (photo) / All Elephone Smart Phones Discussion Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.