Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 (5795 Views)

The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Alphaman007: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2017
I'm using infinix note 4 pro and i don't know if you're seeking attention or you deliberately said this but either way you're high.... ... You can't even compare infinix note 4 pro with Samsung note 4
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by YaTar(f): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2017
TREAT AS URGENT: TRAINERS NEEDED

Life Learners Training Center is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria.
Duly Certified Trainers are needed in Project Management: PMP, PRINCE 2, CAPM

Requirements:
•Must be Abuja resident and Duly Certified.

NOTE:
Qualified Trainers should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Its a Huge Opportunity.
OR
Visit our office, Suite 009/011, The Kings Place, Opp. NAF Conference centre & Suites, Banex-Kado Road, Wuse, Abuja.
Treat as Urgent please.
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by TrillionBrains(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Check out Tech Skills Employers are on the lookout for to avoid these aforementioned issues.

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Villager780: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Attention seeker kiss
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by FrancisCAF: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Op, is your brain paining you?
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by masterfactor(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
orisirisi..wetine person eye no see.
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by ibawon(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
I'm not just understanding. what's your point Infinix note 4 Pro vs Samsung Note 8 !!!! OP, i know you wanna make FP and crap like this make it to Front Page though and you are free to air your mind BUT FEAR GOD, HABA!!!!!
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Flashh: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
All these senseless marketers on Nairalander these days are very annoying, even to themselves. They knows what they are marketing in terms of comparison to other high ends product are false; but they would still create a thread to showcase their inability to think straight, all because of the chicken fees they are paid for.

You didn't even stay to your standard and compare it to a Gallaxy S6 of 2015, to see if you can have a bit point. But you just goofed by comparing it to a global phone(Samsung Note8.)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by otunbadare01(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tianz-Tech Solutions..

Make that save when next you want to buy data, by calling or sending us a whatsapp message.
Get MTN Data for as low as
1G - 700
2G - 1300
3G - 1900
5G - 3200.

100% Real.
Works on Android, Windows and IPhone mobile phones..
1 month validity..

Bank Transfer for Payment.
We also collect recharge cards nd transfers.
Call or WhatsApp 08132904246

Give it a try..
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by uwuana: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2017
una don kill the op he no fit respond again.
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by samsam2019: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2017
The phone is not even as good as note 2. A bulky ugly looking phone. I saw the phone with one girl and I just shook my head.

When I heard the rubbish pen needs to be charged I was like cheesy grin chinko ekun grin grin
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Samswags9(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2017
samsam2019:
The phone is not even as good as note 2. A bulky ugly looking phone. I saw the phone with one girl and I just shook my head.

When I heard the rubbish pen needs to be charged I was like cheesy grin chinko ekun grin grin

What Phone Are You Using
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by NaijaTechGuy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bro.... I'm disappointed seeing this kind of topic.
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by NCP: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
Bro.... I'm disappointed seeing this kind of topic.

Tell am ooh. Him dey compare Wall Gecko with Crocodile.
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Norman4real(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
I laughed so hard while reading this, i assumed whoever wrote this was being sarcastic.
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by samsam2019: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Samswags9:

What Phone Are You Using
Samsung. But formerly on infinix s2
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by ZAWs: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
This guy is not normal

1 Like

Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
samsam2019:

You must have seen fake.The INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO has one if the most beautifull design and body compared any other like samsung note 8, LG v30 and other flagships.TAKE CHARGE WITH INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by koolswagking(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Frenzy007:
You must have seen fake.The INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO has one if the most beautifull design and body compared any other like samsung note 8, LG v30 and other flagships.TAKE CHARGE WITH INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO
seriously??

The INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO has one if the most beautifull design and body compared any other like samsung note 8, LG v30 and other

I thought you had a little bit of sense
But now I know ur head is empty

Have u seen the 3d curve of Samsungs phone screen

anyway I don't blame you because ur still one tecno first device maybe the tecno n3
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 22, 2017
koolswagking:
seriously??

The INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO has one if the most beautifull design and body compared any other like samsung note 8, LG v30 and other

I thought you had a little bit of sense
But now I know ur head is empty

Have u seen the 3d curve of Samsungs phone screen

anyway I don't blame you because ur still one tecno first device maybe the tecno n3
I am currently using the Infinix Note 4 pro and the Phone is a beast.The camera is superb,The battery last me like 3 days of heavy usage.0-100% in just 54 mins,Gaming and multitasking is on another level.
Take Charge with the INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO.
lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Xionez(m): 1:13am On Oct 22, 2017
I am definitely NOT BUYING an Infinix or Tecno product.
I will wait for Nokia or go Xiaomi.

See as how these guys are rubbishing a product by comparing it with its elders instead of placing it in its own niche.
The other day it was with Nokia 8....IMAGINE!!!
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by koolswagking(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Frenzy007:
I am currently using the Infinix Note 4 pro and the Phone is a beast.The camera is superb,The battery last me like 3 days of heavy usage.0-100% in just 54 mins,Gaming and multitasking is on another level.
Take Charge with the INFINIX NOTE 4 PRO.
lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
so because you are using infinix note 4 pro you think it is better than all the phones in the world abi

Your battery might be better than Samsung but for performance, gaming, multitasking and even design(you should learn to know your senior.)
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by stevewheezy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Its so funny that you people did not notice that i was being sarcastic.cheesy
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Dreydoe(m): 12:38am On Nov 06, 2017
if you av tecno k9, cx or infinix hot4 pro(13mp camera) for sell contact me budget9 (30k)- watsapp 0708969456six
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Prichere: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Are you for real? are you actually comparing the Infinix Note 4 Pro With the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Tonyreal49(m): 1:39am On Mar 06, 2018
Op I understand your feelings am currently using the Infinix Note 4...
Samsung, iPhone re like zee world extraordinary everyday..
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Kaybaba5(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2018
Attention seekers are everywhere on nairaland.
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Moneyboyz: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Frenzy007:
The Infinix note 4 pro has always stood out among other flagships phones and the samsung note 8 is just a toy when compared with the beasty note 4 pro.
The note 4 pro is one of the smartest phone in the world no doubt.It features are just mind blowing,so much that the price looks too good to be true.
The note 4 pro features a whooping 5.7 FHD screen that makes colors look more vibrant than that of the samsung note 8.Honestly the day i handled both devices,the note 4 pro looked more sharper and naturall than that of the note 8.
Infinix did not stop from there no no no they didn't they had to put a crazy 1.3ghz octal core cpu that could perform even better than an intel i5 computer due to the fact that it has 8 mind blowing cores coupled with 3gb ram and 32gb rom that is capable of multitasking over 15 apps or ganes at the same time.
If you are the fan of pictures the infinix won't dissapoint you at all because it comes with a 13 mp rear camera that is way better and crispy than the samsung note 8 12mp camera and can also record videos at FHD giving you a clear and true to life pictures and videos.If you are a selfie freak the infinix note 4 pro is there to take those mind blowing selfies for you because its equipped with a 8mp front camera also capable a recording videos at 1080p and is excellent in low light environment,Now tell me which phone does better than that?.
Keeping the phone going is a 4500 mah battery that promises to last up to 2 days of heavy usage and when its time to charge your beast up its takes only 1 hour for the note 4 pro tp fill up because of the infinix fast charging feature.It also comes with an amazing X pen that you can use to take those notes down anywhere and anytime.
The infinix Note 4 pro is a great device that beats other flaghsips phones hand down.
Don't choose brand,don't choose name the infinix Note 4 pro is the best and cheapest device out there.
All this at only 70,000 naira.
Cc lalasticlala
seun

I bought this fucking phone because of your review and it's all crap.. the infinix note 3 pro is better than this piece of crap.. the battery worst. But the design is cool
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by ollah2: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Moneyboyz:

I bought this fucking phone because of your review and it's all crap.. the infinix note 3 pro is better than this piece of crap.. the battery worst. But the design is cool

You deserve to be beaten.
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Moneyboyz: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
ollah2:

You deserve to be beaten.

I sold note 3 pro to get this crap
Re: Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 07, 2018
This is hilarious, I don't know what to say to this guy. Almighty note 8 with almost a 4k screen display. A screen that when you look at it, it looks like everything is printed on top of the screen not inside it. Samsung phones has advanced so much that TECNO and Infinix can't even copy them anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Near Scam Experience / All Elephone Smart Phones Discussion Board / MTN SME Data Doesn't Work Any More, Have U Noticed That ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.