Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:54 AM

Wao!!! So We Have Albino Animals? (pictures) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Wao!!! So We Have Albino Animals? (pictures) (4463 Views)

These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / It's All About White (albino Rats) Rats For Laboratory Experiments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Wao!!! So We Have Albino Animals? (pictures) by lobell: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2018
iomoge2:
Please who knows the name of this bird.

This is a raven. You know the one that brought bread and meat to Elijah when he was hiding in the cave away from king Ahab? That's the one.

1 Like

Re: Wao!!! So We Have Albino Animals? (pictures) by iomoge2(f): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2019
lobell:

This is a raven. You know the one that brought bread and meat to Elijah when he was hiding in the cave away from king Ahab? That's the one.
wao.
thanks much
Re: Wao!!! So We Have Albino Animals? (pictures) by psylliumhusk1: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2019
Biko mama..that recharge and ger paid im intersted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

56K Members' Agricultural Group For Sale / Please Where Can I Get Maize/grain Dryer / Investing In Agriculture - Important Facts To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.