Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari (21040 Views)

Boko Haram: Buhari Turns To Russia For Military Support / Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths / Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Egein(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
I do not understand what this man really wants in life. Today he's defending BH and referring to them as his brothers. Next, BH is nominating him as their preferred spokesman. Why is he now telling us he doesn't support a group that supports his group? Isn't your friend's friend supposed to be your friend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Don't worry mr.president,God is with you. may God destroy ISIS,Boko haram & Ipob terrorist. my question is;where is that hunch back albino terrorist(cownu)?
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
May be because they didn't pass through Buhari to sign the deal as it should be.

Who owns BokoHaram...?? It's a property of Buhari and other HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims of the North.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by zexy2030(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
I smell islamization
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by bejeria101(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
They are commiting genocide in your country and you are bothered with ISIS? And yet you arent a dullard? Oponu iya!
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Laryne(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
He has started making those his senseless statements again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by joystickextendr: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okay..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by zurielsam(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
is he not their grand matron. he shud be happy na
check my signature and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by osuofia2(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Shut the bleep up the dullard..... We no you are sympathetic to boko haram.....have you forgotten your famous speech? That killing BH is like cleansing north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by cursedAbiola(f): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

2 Likes

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by DonaldJTrump: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
if you are disturb , let have a USA base in Nigeria and turn Bornu to RAQQA
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by davidodiba(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hahahaha.....Buhari , I am tired of you....sincerely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by asawanathegreat(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
New episode of super story
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by godox2(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Built2last:
And you are clueless on how to handle them.

Your administration did not defeat Bokoharam. A lot of them were sympathetic to northern hegemonic drive so they soft pedalled. Hand over to a southerner and see the evil in your people

I now believe that some people are full of hatred and jealousy. While it's a matter of time.
Had it been you are from the NE you will understand.
For now I don't think some one can convince you that there is improvement, even the fact that our soldiers now face BH to fight, before our soldiers use to run for their dear lives.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mr President too many things are disturbing you. Pls resign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sarcasm.He is betraying his brothers.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by meforyou1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Same boko haram that named Buhari as one of their negotiators

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buhari is directly proportional to Boko Haram and ISIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Rhea(f): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
AYLiveSHows:

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday, October 19 admitted that he was disturbed and surprised by the claim made by members of Boko Haram sect about the support they have been receiving from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. Vanguard reports that Buhari however said he was happy that his administration had been able to prove that it could contain the insurgents.

The statement by his senior special assistant on media and publicity, Garba Shehu, revealed that the president at a joint press conference he held with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey after their talks in Ankara.

“We were very surprised and disturbed by the claim made by Boko Haram on what they have been getting from ISIS. “We know we will be able to contain them and we have proven that we can do it. “We are very pleased that Turkey is in a position to assist us and has been strengthening our educational and health institutions,” Buhari reportedly said at the press conference.

According to the statement, the two leaders agreed to strengthen cooperation between the security agencies of both countries to counter terrorism. Buhari said he was ‘‘very pleased’’ that the defence ministers of both countries held extensive discussions on developing new strategies for counter-terrorism.

He said: “We are very pleased with the progress of the meeting so far and we are going to wait for the details of meetings between the two countries. “We will as a result of the meeting between the ministers and officials of both countries strengthen rapidly whatever their recommendations are.”

Commenting on the degradation of Boko Haram in Nigeria, the President said the improved security situation in the North East was an eloquent testimony to the efforts of his administration in combating terrorism since he came into office in May 2015 Buhari said the two leaders also discussed the prospects of increasing their bilateral trade, which has exceeded $779m in the first eight months of 2017.

“There are a lot of potentialities in terms of investments and a lot is being done in the educational and health sectors in Nigeria. “These will be strengthened and I assure you that Nigeria is prepared to accept Turkish business people to come and explore more of Nigeria’s potentialities,” the Nigerian leader said. In his remarks, Erdogan said Nigeria had great potentials and remains “a global actor in terms of economy, demographics and its peacekeeping records.”

He indicated that Turkey was interested in investing in Nigeria’s electricity, refineries and gas sectors, adding that increasing the flights between Turkey and Nigeria would further improve commercial and people-to-people relationships. On the fight against terrorism, the Turkish leader said: “There is no difference between Boko Haram, Fethullah Terrorist Organisation or Daesh , which have all killed, inflicted pain and hardship on innocent people.

All of these organisations are hordes of murderers that feed on the innocent people, and in the fight against terrorism, we will stand with our Nigerian friends, and we are ready to share our experience and provide all kinds of support. “We also expect the same cooperation from Nigeria in fighting against Fethullah that murdered 250 Turkish citizens last year.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/10/i-am-disturbed-by-isis-support-for-boko.html

And you are currently visiting President Erdogan of Turkey who is currently fighting the Kurds, the same Kurds who happen to be the boldest enemies of ISIS. Confusion break pole yekpaaa. Na double wahala for dedibodi and the owner of dedibodi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by AngelicBeing: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Keneking:
Who be the Chairman?
Hian shocked

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by sonnie10: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
He has to be very disturbed especially now that the USA is about to enter Niger Republic with full force

You can't play that game with the marines and special force. The show has just gotten to your backyard. They perpertuators of evil will be smoked out even if they hid across boarders.

The BH game is over

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
See this con man. grin

He's disturbed that their boys now have a new boss and will no longer take instructions from them. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kizyte:
Make una help me tell Baba, I still dey wait o! Can't wait to buy a book like this for N1.80 (One Naira, Eighty Kobo) grin

#BringBackOurNaira
How can I get this book pls?
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Amah70: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
AYLiveSHows:

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday, October 19 admitted that he was disturbed and surprised by the claim made by members of Boko Haram sect about the support they have been receiving from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. Vanguard reports that Buhari however said he was happy that his administration had been able to prove that it could contain the insurgents.

The statement by his senior special assistant on media and publicity, Garba Shehu, revealed that the president at a joint press conference he held with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey after their talks in Ankara.

“We were very surprised and disturbed by the claim made by Boko Haram on what they have been getting from ISIS. “We know we will be able to contain them and we have proven that we can do it. “We are very pleased that Turkey is in a position to assist us and has been strengthening our educational and health institutions,” Buhari reportedly said at the press conference.

According to the statement, the two leaders agreed to strengthen cooperation between the security agencies of both countries to counter terrorism. Buhari said he was ‘‘very pleased’’ that the defence ministers of both countries held extensive discussions on developing new strategies for counter-terrorism.

He said: “We are very pleased with the progress of the meeting so far and we are going to wait for the details of meetings between the two countries. “We will as a result of the meeting between the ministers and officials of both countries strengthen rapidly whatever their recommendations are.”

Commenting on the degradation of Boko Haram in Nigeria, the President said the improved security situation in the North East was an eloquent testimony to the efforts of his administration in combating terrorism since he came into office in May 2015 Buhari said the two leaders also discussed the prospects of increasing their bilateral trade, which has exceeded $779m in the first eight months of 2017.

“There are a lot of potentialities in terms of investments and a lot is being done in the educational and health sectors in Nigeria. “These will be strengthened and I assure you that Nigeria is prepared to accept Turkish business people to come and explore more of Nigeria’s potentialities,” the Nigerian leader said. In his remarks, Erdogan said Nigeria had great potentials and remains “a global actor in terms of economy, demographics and its peacekeeping records.”

He indicated that Turkey was interested in investing in Nigeria’s electricity, refineries and gas sectors, adding that increasing the flights between Turkey and Nigeria would further improve commercial and people-to-people relationships. On the fight against terrorism, the Turkish leader said: “There is no difference between Boko Haram, Fethullah Terrorist Organisation or Daesh , which have all killed, inflicted pain and hardship on innocent people.

All of these organisations are hordes of murderers that feed on the innocent people, and in the fight against terrorism, we will stand with our Nigerian friends, and we are ready to share our experience and provide all kinds of support. “We also expect the same cooperation from Nigeria in fighting against Fethullah that murdered 250 Turkish citizens last year.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/10/i-am-disturbed-by-isis-support-for-boko.html

Hypocrisy unending.

Only the birds of the air and far-away Americans can take this Buhari statement serious;

not Nigerians who know how Boko Haram emerged in Nigeria after the Buhari north adopted Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by vioment: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Abeg comot there, travel to another country for more than 100 days without regards to the country you lead. Your economic policies and actions are 5%, your security policies and actions are 5%, your power generation policies and actions are 10%, the integrity i thought you'd bring to Nigeria is a 10% on any credible score card. All F s, you have failed woefully so now you have resorted to full blown tribalism. Mr fake president you have failed woefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by almarthins(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Built2last:
And you are clueless on how to handle them.

Your administration did not defeat Bokoharam. A lot of them were sympathetic to northern hegemonic drive so they soft pedalled. Hand over to a southerner and see the evil in your people

Even the united state is disturbed. So no be matter of cluelessness. Any reasonable person shld be disturbed by this ever increasing hydra heads of terrorist. See d 4 wonderful united armies they ambushed in Niger. My brother u will be disturbed. Boko aram is alive n well. They re regrouping
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by SweetWJ(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Is this not the same person who boasted to bring back Chibok girls if he is given the presidential mandate. Now he's disturbed. BTW, who gave power to the Boko haram
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Buhari is a terrorist

Seun and the moderators are you alive!?
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by brojoshua: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
I am not surprise for it is God who is punishing Nigeria for the wickedness of its people. Wickedness of corruption, injustice (can anyone ever believe that none of those who looted all Nigeria's money has been touched by even this government which says its fighting corruption), unrighteousness, perversion of justice and the likes. You are not surprise about so many wickedness of Nigeria people but you are only surprise about the punishment and destruction of God against the country. This means that you too are an hypocrite, who except good to come to us why we continue in our wickedness. Unless we turn from our wickedness in this country, as many of us as are wicked, the leaders first, our problems will continue to multiple
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oga president, you should be suprised, disturbed and alert at all times
Now that ISIS have been decimated in Syria and Iraq they may seek new frontiers and that includes within nigeria's border.
This boko haram(backed by IS) war could get bumpy and all these operation crcodile swim or python dance or what have you should be reduced. The solution to the problem(s) in the south is dialogue because the southerners are more civil. The real enemy is in the north and all these operation animal this and that should be channeled upon north
So wherever you are right now, do not go about displaying your short-sightedness, complacency and arrogance

LONG LIVE THE FRN.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nigeria president can lies.

Was it ISIS set free boko haram terrorists from the prisons and compensated with billions of dollars plus complimented them for taking care of your APC political scams

Stop lying old man.

Boko haram became factions immediately Buhari came to power, the faction that supported Buhari to came to power were released from prisons and compensated with billions of dollars in, even complimented them as well.

Who is Nigeria president fooling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How June 12, 1993 Election Was Annulled - Prof. Humphrey Nwosu (Video) / Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) / Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Battles To Save Face - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.