Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari (20953 Views)

Boko Haram: Buhari Turns To Russia For Military Support / Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths / Boko Haram: Buhari Approves Release Of $1bn For Security Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Freeman59: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hahahaha Buhari please don't make me laugh. We all know you are in support of ISIS
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Bayajidda1: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Isokowadoo:

Do I need Anything Else to Confam Wu a Terrorist Is

Hey, do not banter words with him.

You know why?

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Bayajidda1: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Isokowadoo:

Do I need Anything Else to Confam Wu a Terrorist Is

Hey, do not banter words with him.

You know why?

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Ojiofor: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
They didn't discuss about the new terror group IPOB? grin.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Bayajidda1: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ayatullah:

Seun and the moderators are you alive!?

SHATAP THERE!!!!

WHAT CAN THEY DO?

ARE THEY OR CAN THEY BE GOD?

ABEG, GO TO HELL.

BUHARI IS A BLOOD SUCKING DEMON AND A BLOOD THIRSTY TERRORIST VAMPIRE.

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Kizyte(m): 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Paperwhite:
How can I get this book pls?
I can lend it to you if you're within Abuja cos I'm done reading it.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by enemyofprogress: 12:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Built2last:
And you are clueless on how to handle them.

Your administration did not defeat Bokoharam. A lot of them were sympathetic to northern hegemonic drive so they soft pedalled. Hand over to a southerner and see the evil in your people
God bless you
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Damilola12345: 1:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Better put, Buhari is scared, might wet his pants. He should resign!
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:01am On Oct 20, 2017
hae hae Useless man if he Supported Boko Haram he dey go dye ooo Fools.
angry sad embarassed cry
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by castrokins(m): 2:13am On Oct 20, 2017
I Am Also Disturbed By Buhari's Support For The Terrorists Fulani Herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by SillyMods: 3:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Built2last:

Your administration did not defeat Bokoharam. A lot of them were sympathetic to northern hegemonic drive so they soft pedalled. Hand over to a southerner and see the evil in your people
Frustrated wailer, go tell those residents in the NE this crap.

Your wailing till 2023 has not even started.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Buhari is a terrorist
Can a terrorist hurt his fellow terrorist? the answer is no. can a terrorist arrest his fellow terrorist? the answer is still no.before you label BUHARI a terrorist get a proof' a proof u can defend.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by DedeNkem: 4:28am On Oct 20, 2017
This slowpoke is just waking up from slumber?
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by okenta2017: 4:46am On Oct 20, 2017
AYLiveSHows:

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday, October 19 admitted that he was disturbed and surprised by the claim made by members of Boko Haram sect about the support they have been receiving from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. Vanguard reports that Buhari however said he was happy that his administration had been able to prove that it could contain the insurgents.

The statement by his senior special assistant on media and publicity, Garba Shehu, revealed that the president at a joint press conference he held with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey after their talks in Ankara.

“We were very surprised and disturbed by the claim made by Boko Haram on what they have been getting from ISIS. “We know we will be able to contain them and we have proven that we can do it. “We are very pleased that Turkey is in a position to assist us and has been strengthening our educational and health institutions,” Buhari reportedly said at the press conference.

According to the statement, the two leaders agreed to strengthen cooperation between the security agencies of both countries to counter terrorism. Buhari said he was ‘‘very pleased’’ that the defence ministers of both countries held extensive discussions on developing new strategies for counter-terrorism.

He said: “We are very pleased with the progress of the meeting so far and we are going to wait for the details of meetings between the two countries. “We will as a result of the meeting between the ministers and officials of both countries strengthen rapidly whatever their recommendations are.”

Commenting on the degradation of Boko Haram in Nigeria, the President said the improved security situation in the North East was an eloquent testimony to the efforts of his administration in combating terrorism since he came into office in May 2015 Buhari said the two leaders also discussed the prospects of increasing their bilateral trade, which has exceeded $779m in the first eight months of 2017.

“There are a lot of potentialities in terms of investments and a lot is being done in the educational and health sectors in Nigeria. “These will be strengthened and I assure you that Nigeria is prepared to accept Turkish business people to come and explore more of Nigeria’s potentialities,” the Nigerian leader said. In his remarks, Erdogan said Nigeria had great potentials and remains “a global actor in terms of economy, demographics and its peacekeeping records.”

He indicated that Turkey was interested in investing in Nigeria’s electricity, refineries and gas sectors, adding that increasing the flights between Turkey and Nigeria would further improve commercial and people-to-people relationships. On the fight against terrorism, the Turkish leader said: “There is no difference between Boko Haram, Fethullah Terrorist Organisation or Daesh , which have all killed, inflicted pain and hardship on innocent people.

All of these organisations are hordes of murderers that feed on the innocent people, and in the fight against terrorism, we will stand with our Nigerian friends, and we are ready to share our experience and provide all kinds of support. “We also expect the same cooperation from Nigeria in fighting against Fethullah that murdered 250 Turkish citizens last year.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/10/i-am-disturbed-by-isis-support-for-boko.html

You think you can deceive the USA into selling arms to you to destroy Christians and Sotheners and hold them

in perpetual slavery.

When the USA hear ISIS they will rush arms to you.

You can no long deceive the world .
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by semyman: 4:55am On Oct 20, 2017
Built2last:

Many are insane few are roaming unclad
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by okenta2017: 4:59am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=61583585]Is it not Turkey that is supplying guns to IPOB?[/qu

I told you then that those guns were for the Fulani headsmen they were just trying to fool all of us as in BBG

Scam
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by semyman: 5:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Some are practically on this platform waiting for any post on PMB just to vent their anger, regardless of how good, noble and germane the act may be. Yet they will have the temerity to go on a worship charade in the various business centers pretending to be praying to a god they have no respect for. You wished he died, he is alive, you wished he is incapacitated, he bounced back. Now he is doing what he campaigned for and was voted for yet children of hate either because of worthless likes on social platforms continue to pile their sins for their eternal life. Continue
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by okenta2017: 5:27am On Oct 20, 2017
Ojiofor:
They didn't discuss about the new terror group IPOB? grin.

The western world have already taken their stand on IPOB.

A president who can not provide security for his citizen people are slaughtered on daily basis in Benue and the

army are busi dancing in SS\SE and SW while he is concern about BH why didn't he include IPOB

At last body language has been uncovered, third party corrupt president.

The two clown head of state. Today Edohan will dance with USA tomorrow Russia.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Olamike20: 6:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Call or inbox on whatsapp +2347056435603 for more information

Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by trueorfalse: 7:16am On Oct 20, 2017
Tahhhh! Liar, u wey dey dance one corner over their alliance.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2017
Kizyte:
I can lend it to you if you're within Abuja cos I'm done reading it.
cry cry cry I'm not there.Thanks anyway.But why is the book rare in the market?
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by blackmartial(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Where are the other members of the D8 Countries? Its been Nigeria and Turkey all along.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by olugabbie(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2017
I wonder why our parents are giving birth to empty-headed individuals. May God help us.
Isokowadoo:
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by CioAngels(f): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2017
No, pa Buhari, ISIS/BOKO HARAM should not disturb you at all, lets FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORIST be your sleepless night. But No, because you are totally in agreement with them. People that are killing are criminal while those with only their mouth is terrorist, this cornfirms your support for them to kill innocent Nigerians. Pa Buhari, have you thought of the fact that if they kill all southerners and nobody is left to kill again, that they will turn to you and your family? So,think of this scenario and stop them sir.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Kizyte(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2017
Paperwhite:
cry cry cry I'm not there.Thanks anyway.But why is the book rare in the market?
Don't know o! I actually got this from a friend's book collection. The book is an interesting one.
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by uwabuwa888: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2017
All the promises made during his campaign all are of no results..corruption zero, economy zero, insurgent zero...thank God for democracy, it has exposed his incapacitation into its fullness., no more excuse for interrupted administration of the military as a excuse for his failure....
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by newslifeop: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2017
Really
Re: I Am Disturbed By ISIS’ Support For Boko Haram - Buhari by Leiman100(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2017
writetopoker:
you are disturbed abi you are the chief signatory to there unity.

goat
that is the highest y
ou can go, your hate and ignorant will consume your wretched generation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ThankGod Kenechukwu Ibeh Obtains Nomination Form For House Of Reps / Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa / Nigeria Police Service Commission Approves Promotion Of Frank Mba, Ciroma To DIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.