Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) (62199 Views)

Ugwuanyi Donates Security Vehicles To Army, Civil Defence, Others / Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos / Monica Ugwuanyi Donates Drugs To Women, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
AK6464:
Mother of one? Conji no get conscience sha
U don MAd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
haywire07:
Na her money them give her .or shay the governor expect her to say " I want to be healed" in?

Here in the USA, the disabled get allowance
who ask you??
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
I wish some of our pastors can learn from this...
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by vioment: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
When will these leaders learn that teaching nigerians to fish ie building the infrastructure for a credible society is the best bet. Then you can build assisted living and care for the disabled and old. May God help the lady and her plight. What will you do for the others behind her? Nigeria aka the beggar economy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by zurielsam(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
as in this woman get daughter? now i know say conji na bastard

check my signature and thank me later
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by daddio(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
AK6464:
Mother of one? Conji no get conscience sha

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Gozbrown(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
nice one Mr. governor
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
What Ambode can't do embarassed
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by danjalingo: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
haywire07:
Na her money them give her .or shay the governor expect her to say " I want to be healed" in?

Here in Nigeria, they're not given anything.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
gburugburu

carry go
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by haywire07(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ttipsy:
who ask you??
sharap and face front
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Tonason: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
A good one there. God has remembered her, her daughter should also be given scholarship.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
women are always favoured three is also a disabled man there

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by blaqroy: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Let's see how unemployed will be employed now
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
haywire07:
Na her money them give her .or shay the governor expect her to say " I want to be healed" ni?

What's your point
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by highchief1: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Once God decides to bless you, No forces can stop it.God blessings and favour fall on me.
my banana fall on u
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by jbhill(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Homeboiy:
Ugwuanyi just dey form Dianyi i bu nwa eho,ime aga? Ndi ohóm orba bé unu enweghi oku
Gbadata obukpa banyi oku adigu
But u did well for the woman shocked
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Homeboiy:
Ugwuanyi just dey form

Ndi ohóm orba bé unu enweghi oku

Gbadata obukpa banyi oku adigu

But u did well for the woman shocked
I'm not judging you bro, but I find it strange when I see Igbos who can't write the language
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Homeboiy: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=jbhill post=61585856][/quote]

Adim oyi

Unu eme aga?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Homeboiy: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
7Alexander:

I'm not judging you bro, but I find it strange when I see Igbos who can't write the language

I wrote mainly in nsukka dialect

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
this is one the moments that defines wonders in life. every down trodden prays for that unbelievable visitation from the most high but remember, it is only possinble out of pure luck and pure luck only. it has never happened out of planning and may the almighty remembers us all in our verious expertations of devine visitation.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
She for tell am say he should make her whole again. As in heal her, make we know how far naaa
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Homeboiy:

I wrote mainly in nsukka dialect
Ook. I understand now.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Rhea(f): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
CastedDude:
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State today, overwhelmed audience at the flag off of the Local Government Election campaign of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Enugu North L.G.A with tears of joy, when he spotted from the podium, a physically challenged woman who was struggling to have a glimpse of him and invited her to the stage.

The governor asked the mother of one, Grace Okoye, from Abia State resident in Enugu, what she wanted him to do for her.

Responding, she first appreciated Gov. Ugwuanyi for taking notice of her presence in the midst of the mammoth crowd at the event, narrating with emotions how she has been struggling to survive and take care of her baby girl through the sale of sachet water, and pleaded with him to assist her start a new life.

At the peak of her narration, tears, uncontrollable tears, started pouring out from the eyes of many, as Gov. Ugwuanyi announced a personal donation of N1million and also promised to open a business for her, saying: "This is not politics. If you are educated we will give you employment but if you are not, an appropriate business will be opened for you".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/excited-physically-challenged-woman-gets-n1-million-enugu-state-governor-photos.html

Campaign things. Now all her debtors will line up to collect their tithe. Meanwhile the man in crutches is eyeing her like
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
haywire07:
Na her money them give her .or shay the governor expect her to say " I want to be healed" ni?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Rhea(f): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
zurielsam:
as in this woman get daughter? now i know say conji na bastard

check my signature and thank me later

Why she no go get daughter? Na long leg dey take born you?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
wow, lucky mother.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
PDP is work in progress 2019 shall tell APC get ready for us
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by mikkypel(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Young4jose:
God has remember her today
But God did not remember your English
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
BLESSED IS HE THAT COSIDERETH THE POOR.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by alarmednigerian: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
[sup][/sup]
Young4jose:
God has remember her today
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by jubianose(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
well he tried.
but the claim of the roads the man is working is what I cannot see. all the roads in Nkanu East are bad. yet he promised during his campaign that he will work them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) / Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.