Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) (62198 Views)

Ugwuanyi Donates Security Vehicles To Army, Civil Defence, Others / Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos / Monica Ugwuanyi Donates Drugs To Women, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by gr8tone: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2017
VoltageDivida:
The Governor said 'this is not politcs...'

Is he trying to tell us that when it's politcs they don't mean what the say?

Anyway, congrats to the lucky mother, God has finally picked her call.
exactly what it means, but uniquely Nigeria.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by oliveleaves(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2017
when I grow, I will surely help the needy in such benevolent act. I love helping the needy that came with judicious heart. equity is my hallmark.... olive leaves
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by ladiesBOO(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
Ugwuanyi just dey form

Ndi ohóm orba bé unu enweghi oku

Gbadata obukpa banyi oku adigu

But u did well for the woman shocked
obug' soso ohom, orba lile no ne ishi ga achuko mgbahua, oku ad'g, uzo emebishieme, etikposhie shade madu ne ana aru uzo agbado ye...anyi bu ndi orba na ata ejo ahuhu.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2017
I've always found something very good about this man.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Hope he pays workers Pensions and gratuities without backlogs for the blessings to be complete
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2017
I like Igbo....very hard-working...she sells pure water...but here in Lagos, you will see able bodies women begging

God bless the woman
The governor

Tag it anything but I am happy for her
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by ladiesBOO(m): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
Chai.. see as sombori called my village name ooh! Shout out to all the Orba people both home and diaspora.

cc: behalf of all Orba people in Kaduna
respect to you brother

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Goldfaze1: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2017
aldexrio:

So na this thing you get to comment. You no come get the conscience sef.
so you read his post, you know fit hold body you come quote am, na your own worst pass
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Her daughter, I no understand, how she take dey do kerewa?? And even got pregnant and delivered sef...nawa o...na this one I go gree say nah act of God.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2017
highchief1:
my banana fall on u
Carry your wahala and go pls...
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2017
CastedDude:
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State today, overwhelmed audience at the flag off of the Local Government Election campaign of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Enugu North L.G.A with tears of joy, when he spotted from the podium, a physically challenged woman who was struggling to have a glimpse of him and invited her to the stage.

The governor asked the mother of one, Grace Okoye, from Abia State resident in Enugu, what she wanted him to do for her.

Responding, she first appreciated Gov. Ugwuanyi for taking notice of her presence in the midst of the mammoth crowd at the event, narrating with emotions how she has been struggling to survive and take care of her baby girl through the sale of sachet water, and pleaded with him to assist her start a new life.

At the peak of her narration, tears, uncontrollable tears, started pouring out from the eyes of many, as Gov. Ugwuanyi announced a personal donation of N1million and also promised to open a business for her, saying: "This is not politics. If you are educated we will give you employment but if you are not, an appropriate business will be opened for you".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/excited-physically-challenged-woman-gets-n1-million-enugu-state-governor-photos.html

Almighty God!The only one that "qualifies the unqualified" with His Love.In the eyes of MAN,what is she coming there to do.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by newslifeop: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Obidikefidelis(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2017
My advance to that woman is, let her kwn that, ( in every disability ther is ability ). always thankful to God Almighty in any condition. Give him praise, if not 4 one thing, the life u ar living.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2017
VoltageDivida:
The Governor said 'this is not politcs...'

Is he trying to tell us that when it's politcs they don't mean what the say?

Anyway, congrats to the lucky mother, God has finally picked her call.
He said it so that people like you ll not say he's doing it for political score.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Masterboi(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2017
This the type of pple we need in this country. cool
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Amdoyin(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2017
Nice gesture.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by franklingud(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2017
God please answer my call ooooo!

Abi my suffer no go end?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by dumodust(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
the way these politicians give out tax payers' money like baba olowo, i wonder
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by dikeobi1: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2017
When will My country men wise up and stop being soo fickle? ok, so now he has said "no politics", it must mean he is a good statesman with zero agenda huh?..our doom will be televised!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
stellytwinkle:

campaign politics!!!
Hahaha
I've been peeping through your window all day to catch a glimpse of you. grin
How is your day going?.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by gazoka(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
AK6464:
Mother of one? Conji no get conscience sha
Lols.. Before nko
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by gazoka(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
AK6464:
Mother of one? Conji no get conscience sha
She no be pesin? Well shaa the upper part no be physically changed
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by highchief1: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Carry your wahala and go pls...
lol y na
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
9jatatafo:

Yes very true. some people for having one eye are on disability and they don't work, the government send them cheques every month.
i wish i was not born in this country,thid country had fail me
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
enomakos:
i wish i was not born in this country,thid country had fail me

It is very sad what we go through in this country. the government has failed us' they always deceive us and act wickedly towards the citizens. no plans for the elderly, disabled and what have you
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
9jatatafo:

It is very sad what we go through in this country. the government has failed us' they always deceive us and act wickedly towards the citizens. no plans for the elderly, disabled and what have you
very true
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by stellytwinkle(f): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
thornapple:

Hahaha
I've been peeping through your window all day to catch a glimpse of you. grin
How is your day going?.
fine my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) / Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.