Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Root Android 2.3.4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Android 2.3.4 (1544 Views)

How To Root Android Phone With Or Without Computer / How To Root Android 6.0 / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Android 2.3.4 by herkinhorlar(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys.I thought i postthis because when i upgraded to gingerbread i didn't knew how to root it and SOC (SuperOneClick) didn't work for me.So who upgraded to gingerbread and wants to root it follow these instructions :1. Download afile called upd_1.zip fromhere .2. Put this file to your main(root) directory of your SD card.3. Turn off your phone and boot in recovery mode by holding Home button + Power button untill it shows you the recovery mode menu.4. There you can't use the touch screen. So you have touse the Volume up/down keys to move up and down and home key to select. Select"Apply update from sdcard" and select your file that you downloaded upd_1.zip.5. Wait for it toinstall (It took about a second for me to install it ). And then select "reboot your device" from the menu.And there you go your deviceis rooted and you can see the superuser icon on the menu .This worked perfectly for me. Hope this helps you gingerbread users.
Re: How To Root Android 2.3.4 by fibonacci2526: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Why is your device still on android 2.3? This is 2017 na. Haba.
Re: How To Root Android 2.3.4 by Horlaarsco: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2017
chisos
Re: How To Root Android 2.3.4 by NCP: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2017
herkinhorlar:
Hey guys.I thought i postthis because when i upgraded to gingerbread i didn't knew how to root it and SOC (SuperOneClick) didn't work for me.So who upgraded to gingerbread and wants to root it follow these instructions :1. Download afile called upd_1.zip fromhere .2. Put this file to your main(root) directory of your SD card.3. Turn off your phone and boot in recovery mode by holding Home button + Power button untill it shows you the recovery mode menu.4. There you can't use the touch screen. So you have touse the Volume up/down keys to move up and down and home key to select. Select"Apply update from sdcard" and select your file that you downloaded upd_1.zip.5. Wait for it toinstall (It took about a second for me to install it ). And then select "reboot your device" from the menu.And there you go your deviceis rooted and you can see the superuser icon on the menu .This worked perfectly for me. Hope this helps you gingerbread users.

Re: How To Root Android 2.3.4 by NaijaTechGuy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Chisos

Re: How To Root Android 2.3.4 by Norman4real(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Keep this information to yourself, no one uses gingerbread anymore
Re: How To Root Android 2.3.4 by blessedez(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
op can you upload your Bluetooth app (system app) I need it.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Infinix HOT 3 LTE For 30k / Who Has Been Able To Root His/ Infinix Note 4? / Things You Need To Know About Paylater Online Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.