Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Phone Screen Problem! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Screen Problem! (1732 Views)

My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? / Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Screen Problem! by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 20, 2017
i have this small Tecno Y2 phone i use only for calls, this afternoon, the volume buttons started to press on their own, and the screen just went blank and the phone refused to power on. if i plug a charger in, the screen displays white and black.

the screen isn't broken or anything. what could be wrong?
Re: Phone Screen Problem! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrvocalprowess:
i have this small Tecno Y2 phone i use only for calls, this afternoon, the volume buttons started to press on their own, and the screen just went blank and the phone refused to power on. if i plug a charger in, the screen displays white and black.

the screen isn't broken or anything. what could be wrong?
Hello @mrvocalprowess Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload. This would resolve the issue; You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Phone Screen Problem! by edimolu(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @mrvocalprowess Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload. This would resolve the issue; You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Please can a techno L8 be recovered if stolen? With the imei i mean
Re: Phone Screen Problem! by davesongz: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2017
my tecno w1 blinks on the use usage of 2g network and partially stable on 3g.. it stops when the data is switched off

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Incredibly Unique Gionee M7 Plus Leak / The New Htc Devices Htc U 11+ And U11 Life / HTC U11+ Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.