Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today (17415 Views)

APC Crisis: 13 Governors Back NWC, 7 Oppose / APC Crises: 13 Governors Meet Buhari In Abuja, Silent On Outcome / 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by sirxbit(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2017
APC and PDP should not be allowed to win any election in nigeria. That's where change will start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by PHILipu1(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2017
BrokenTV:

Did you think that you are speaking with a novice in anambra politics. Go through the past elections in the states u will understand what I'm saying clearly. Ask Ifeanyi Uba what happened to him during the last election, am sure you are conversant with that. You can't rig election where the people detest your party. APC winning Anambra is like APGA winning Kano, Kastina or Lagos. Sorry to say that can't happen in Anambra. Eventhough I don't trust the current Governor.
Ifeanyi lost because he was not in the good books of those in Abuja.
You ought to know how politics is play in Nigeria.
Or you think if election holds in Ekiti state today that Fayose godfather is no longer incharge of Abuja that Fayose will win 16 LGA and Fayemi will not win even one?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by Osyabj: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2017
leo1234:

I am in Onitsha. How can I join APC?

My brother I am not sure. You can google APC Anambra or Tony Nwoye Campaign

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by kelechi17(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2017
Osyabj:

You obviously have no clue how money politics is plaid.

No one will hand you all the cash upfront and pray that you go and vote them.

A small deposit is paid. Then after APC 's polling agent confirms via hand signal that you have voted as agreed by flashing your completed voter card to him, he will signal the money man to pay you the balance!

APC spent over 1 million per polling booth to guarantee Akeredolu win in Ondo, despite pdp noise that Ondo is pdp.

No force in this planet will stop Dr Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

It it requires 10 million per Anambra polling booth, APC will handle that.

Also this is not 2013, when thief Obi and thief GEJ, used the army, police and inec to foister thief Obiano on the good people of Anambra. That will NEVER happen this time.

Get used to it. The next governor of Anambra is DR TONY NWOYE

U jus one idiot...Apc wil win in Anambra lemme fold my hands and b watching

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by kelechi17(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Osyabj:

See my post up, on how money is actually paid at polling stations. You don't get the entire agreed amount upfront.

Say pdp is paying 10,000 and apga is paying 20,000, if APC decides to pay say 50,000 , APC money man will give about 5,000 advance. Then after APC 's polling agent confirms that you have voted APC, APC money man will give you the 45,000 balance. Got it?
u funny ..ibos are not poor people like ondo people Apc agent ...no worries brng ur moni we wil help u chop it and vote who we prefer

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by achi4u(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Osyabj:

See my post up, on how money is actually paid at polling stations. You don't get the entire agreed amount upfront.

Say pdp is paying 10,000 and apga is paying 20,000, if APC decides to pay say 50,000 , APC money man will give about 5,000 advance. Then after APC 's polling agent confirms that you have voted APC, APC money man will give you the 45,000 balance. Got it?
Exactly my brother, you can't play fast one with those party agents... I tried it but get burnt grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by olowobaba10: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2017
THEY WILL STILL FAIL WOEFULLY AS THEY FAILED AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL, IS IT NOT APC?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by achi4u(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Osyabj:

My brother I am not sure. You can google APC Anambra or Tony Nwoye Campaign
gringrin

Anyway, let the best candidate win, but after sharing those money to win...what will happen to those projects he suppose to embark on?
Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by senatordave1(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2017
olowobaba10:
THEY WILL STILL FAIL WOEFULLY AS THEY FAILED AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL, IS IT NOT APC?
Didnt they win the federal level? Apc is not coming to joke in anambra,they are going for the einning.osyabj is right,apc is taking anambra same way they captured edo and ondo.people's votes dont count in anambra polls but godfatherism and money and nwoye has it all.today's rally would dwarf that of apga.up apc.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by olowobaba10: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2017
ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS
Osyabj:
The next Governor of Ananbra, Dr Tony Nwoye

Anambra will finally join the main stream of the Nigerian politics.

With the backing of who is who in Anambra in the likes of these Igbos and Anambrarians below and their hundreds of thousands of supporters in Anambra who have joined the APC
:
1) Oil billionaire Emeka Ofor
2) Billionaire Arthur Eze ( Dr Tony Nwoye's ATM)
3) Senator Andy Uba
4) And of course, Anambra APC leader & fmr Governor Dr Chris "Onwa"Ngige, ...

The next Governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Nwoye

Take that to any bank and Cash it!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by Tecno66: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2017
We want Buhari there. Make he no take travel cover up o. He must come there for the campaign.
Osyabj:
Tony Okafor, Awka

The Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, and the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, are expected to lead a delegation of the national leaders of the All Progressives Congress’ to Anambra State on Friday (today).

The APC delegation will be in Anambra for the inauguration of the campaign of the party’s candidate in the November 18 poll in the state, Dr. Tony Nwoye.

It is also expected that 19 APC governors will attend the function.

The Chairman of Tony Nwoye Campaign Organisation and a former commissioner for Finance in the state, Mr. Azuka Okwuosa, stated this on Thursday in Awka, the Anambra State capital.

Okwuosa said the campaign rally would hold at the All Saints Cathedral Anglican Church, Onitsha.

He said after the Friday inauguration, the Nwoye election campaign would be taken to the grassroots.

Okwuosa said, “We know the people of the state will vote for the APC because the state has been like a sheep without a shepherd for the past years now.

“This election will be judged on ideological basis and we are more than ready to fire on all cylinders. Our candidate has been tested and our people trust him.

“We are showcasing Nwoye who is coming to transform Anambra and connect the state to the national grid.”

Okwuosa added that arrangements had been concluded to host the APC leaders.

He said the people would witness a rally that had never been seen in the state, adding that, “It will be the mother of all rallies. Our candidate is the messiah the people have been waiting

The Director-General of Tony Nwoye Campaign Organisation, Osy Ezenwa, said the APC did not believe in name-calling, stressing that party would rather run an issue-based campaign.

http://punchng.com/anambra-poll-osinbajo-saraki-govs-for-nwoyes-rally-today/
Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Even if APC brings Trump, Putin and Angela Merkel, they will still loose in the poll.

Lol, you think votes counts in Nigeria? Well, we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by OgologoDimkpa: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2017
OGACLO:
Finally, Change is coming to Anambra state
God forbid!
Anambra state hates anything associated with APC and Buhari embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by tivta(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Not even rigging will make apc rule anambra. Never.
Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by Yyeske(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2017
APC has no chance in Anambra election, the real battle now is between Obiano and Obaze but take it from me, Obiano is winning.
APC can only win if the election is well rigged since APC is at the centre.
For those shouting no election in Anambra, una go hear am that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by Crazytrump(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2017
Follow mind ke? ahhahhahah, are you kidding me? I happened to be a presiding officer at the just concluded election in Abia State, money rules in the election... you see people changing their minds at the point of voting when money is already involved
CaptainJeffry:
Who is who is not a noun in Igbo land, they will chop your money and still follow their mind. Igbos don't lick azz.
Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by nonsobaba: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2017
To be honest, APC is the only challenger that APGA has in this election. PDP fielded a castrated man while Chidoka's UPP is an unpopular party in Anambra state. But APGA already has the formular for victory which we will unleash on d-day.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by Pavarottii(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Osyabj:
The next Governor of Ananbra, Dr Tony Nwoye

Anambra will finally join the main stream of the Nigerian politics.

With the backing of who is who in Anambra in the likes of these Igbos and Anambrarians below and their hundreds of thousands of supporters in Anambra who have joined the APC
:
1) Oil billionaire Emeka Ofor
2) Billionaire Arthur Eze ( Dr Tony Nwoye's ATM)
3) Senator Andy Uba
4) And of course, Anambra APC leader & fmr Governor Dr Chris "Onwa"Ngige, ...

The next Governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Nwoye

Take that to any bank and Cash it!
U think is only this guy's that have money?. When it comes to money don't duck with PDP. If u doing by money... That u r typing billionaire up and down here.
Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by Obaf1(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2017
BrokenTV:

That is their only option but will be resisted, like was done in river state. We cannot sell our birthright to the devil.
am a yoruba living in anambra, i can boldly said that anambra state is far better under apga than to bring any other party to rule the state, am begging the people of anambra not to vote any other candidate apart frm any candidate from apga, apc to rule anambra is a disaster, i will prefar pdp than apc, bt in anambra APGA all the way

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by Obaf1(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2017
mallamabdul25:
The idiot stupid mod that banned me for expressing my opinion on this thread, may you rot in hell, stupid fucking slowpoke. Who the hell do you think you are, people are saying rotten things here and you didn't ban them but me . Let me tell you something , it won't take me more than a min to strike your site off the net but just for the sake of nairalanders, it doesn't matter if your ip is in the US, just don't push me.
baba u fit teach me that stuff abeg
Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by higherpower: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2017
mavinc4u:

Election might not hold, you need to listen to a video circulating about the ink for the election been poisoned; that one will move more than the money pox issue.

That will eventually give APC the chance. They will be the ones to dam the consequences n vote. Be ready to cry us a sea

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by josipho: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2017
leo1234:

I am in Onitsha. How can I join APC?

Where is this one from
Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by AnaCheks(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2017
Osyabj:

A small deposit is paid. Then after APC 's polling agent confirms via hand signal that you have voted as agreed by flashing your completed voter card to him, he will signal the money man to pay you the balance!

APC spent over 1 million per polling booth to guarantee Akeredolu win in Ondo, despite pdp noise that Ondo is pdp.

No force in this planet will stop Dr Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

Also this is not 2013, when thief Obi and thief GEJ, used the army, police and inec to foister thief Obiano on the good people of Anambra. That will NEVER happen this time.

grin grin grin Biko ask Ngige how far, Anambra is not Ondo State sis.
Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by AnaCheks(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2017
OGACLO:

It is a positive Change my dear, many of anambra Billionaires business empire needs central Government protect and support to move ahead,

The. Presence of change will strengthen this relationship
Like the change in Imo state grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by maestroferddi: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Osyabj:

Here we go again. These apga/pdp erats never learn!

Remember, your mantra " APC's Rochas will never win Imo." " imo is pdp " APC will never win in Igboland " Despite all your useless boasting, APC WIPED Imo floor with your patently corrupt PDP's Ihedioha!!! Agt

Both Thief Obi's old stooge and puppet, Obiano and his new stooge, Obaze, has no chance in hell in being governor in Anambra ever again.

Take that to any bank and cash it

Upon swearing in of APC's Dr Tony Nwoye as the next Governor of Anambra, thief Obi should get ready to spend at least 3 months in EFCC's underground cell in Wuse 2 Abuja, just like his fellow thieves have done.

Governor Tony Nwoye will open the books on Obi's 8 year looting spree and he must be jailed in 2018!
Can you like stop talking nonsense?...

APC will not win in Anambra even with their rigging..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by irynterri(f): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:
don't you think with federal might,they can rig their way in
go to upper iweka and shout APC they will almost lynch grin never in my life have I seen such hatred for a party as they do to anything APC or related to Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by BrokenTV: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Obaf1:
am a yoruba living in anambra, i can boldly said that anambra state is far better under apga than to bring any other party to rule the state, am begging the people of anambra not to vote any other candidate apart frm any candidate from apga, apc to rule anambra is a disaster, i will prefar pdp than apc, bt in anambra APGA all the way
I concur with you, bringing APC into Anambra state is a disaster that will swallow the state if giving the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by chinex276(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Osyabj:

when I thought I have seen all the foolish people Nigeria can offer... along came you

so the present governor is a thief, and ur tony nwoye needs backing from billionaires to win election... so after wining don't u think he will steal to pay those people back??
u are so draft and it is people like u that have kept us in this situation

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by mavinc4u(f): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
higherpower:

That will eventually give APC the chance. They will be the ones to dam the consequences n vote. Be ready to cry us a sea

Lol, shebi na spirit wan vote for them there abi. Is it not Anambra that I know. Continue dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by Priceless200(f): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
The way Eze'naUkpo take carry Tony Nwoye matter eehh., the way Tony is milking that man eeehhh, (anyway prince is eriweagwuagwu, his money no dey finish) . I just pray Tony wins, it's for our benefit shaa but then I know it's a wasted effort. It's not happening, not in Anambra that I know. Wish he is in PDP but then these big boys need to be in par with the center and Tony is their ticket. Let's keep watching. Politics is the dirtiest game ever. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today by mavinc4u(f): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
chinex276:

when I thought I have seen all the foolish people Nigeria can offer... along came you

so the present governor is a thief, and ur tony nwoye needs backing from billionaires to win election... so after wining don't u think he will steal to pay those people back??
u are so draft and it is people like u that have kept us in this situation

Don't mind that guy, imagine our leaders of tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu / "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction / All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.