Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th (17397 Views)

David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by naptu2: 5:11am On Jan 11, 2022
The Greater Lagos Project @GreaterLagosNG

IT HAS STARTED Abuja …. GET READY !!!! Jan 17, 2022 BAT SUPPORT GROUPS MANAGEMENT COUNCIL ICC, Abuja Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin

@AbdulAbmJ

No waiting .. The Train has moved

https://mobile.twitter.com/GreaterLagosNG/status/1480615275322085383

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Longin: 5:11am On Jan 11, 2022

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:15am On Jan 11, 2022
Longin:
Behold brethren say no more!
Have you smelled Tinubuz teeth?

You Wailed in last 6 years, and it’s guaranteed you still gonna wail for next 9 years.

That’s your next president!

131 Likes 18 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 11, 2022
So the mere commissioner has been sidelined.

Any idea of his likely running mate?
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Longin: 5:20am On Jan 11, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

You walked in last 6 years, and it’s guaranteed you still gonna wail for next 9 years.

That’s your next president!
Tinubuz integrity is as clean as his teeth.
Tinubu is a man of integrity.
Deal with it

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by tit(f): 5:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Mobilize me for ikorodu zone.
no unturn stone.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by seunmsg(m): 5:23am On Jan 11, 2022
CamusMidas:
So the mere commissioner has been sidelined.

Any idea of his likely running mate?

Nobody sidelined anybody. The Vice President is also working quietly on his ambition. At the right time, he will make a public declaration.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by iamyemiakins(m): 5:24am On Jan 11, 2022
From frying pan to fire

Nigerians no dey ever learn, before you know now another round of complains go start

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Nobody sidelined anybody. The Vice President is also working quietly on his ambition. At the right time, he will make a public declaration.
That would just be a charade, since the king maker want to be king.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by helinues: 5:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Toh
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by OfficialAwol(m): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Gathering of urchins.

I'm sure MC Oluomo will be there with a lot Oshodi ragtags.

In the end, no matter how touts scheme, Tinubu will never be president.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him, he will die with that one unfulfilled dream.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by seunmsg(m): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2022
CamusMidas:

That would just be a charade, since the king maker want to be king.

That’s the beauty of democracy. He should come out and contest if he wants the position. Nobody will get the presidency on a platter.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by visijo(m): 5:41am On Jan 11, 2022
If a woman whose husband is dead is called widow, then a girlfriend whose boyfriend is dead is called what? �
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by bcomputer101: 5:41am On Jan 11, 2022
All touts, agbero and brown teeth association wants to hold carnival.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 11, 2022
to Share loots

1 Like

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by bolaayenimo: 5:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Cashing out big time
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by God1000(m): 5:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Nigeria is a big joke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 5:43am On Jan 11, 2022
I don't see Tinubu winning the 2023 presidential election. I see the North working against him

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by VaselineCrew: 5:44am On Jan 11, 2022
You Nigerians are the most daft people on planet earth.

The poverty capital of the world is on to the next evil corrupt bastard.

What a daft race and group of people.

You guys are all dunces.

Like major dunces!!

So so daft, gosh, empty headed baboons.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:44am On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Gathering of urchins.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him, he will die with that one unfulfilled dream.

And you will be alive?

Smh

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by easyfem(m): 5:45am On Jan 11, 2022
omo we don finish ooooo.... so there is no one coming out except this drug man ..... so the next 8 years , nigerian will still b in hand of this useless set of people ? i weep in advance for nigerian my country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by VaselineCrew: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2022
I’m sure nobody on this thread gets government water.

Ordinary water, in 2022 oooo

Daft ediots, all of you.

I guess having things like water is not important to daft animals.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Rilwayne001: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Omo
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by EternalBeing: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2022
smiley For the first time in years, I'm getting to love Buhari! He is now sincerely taking steps to eradicate Tribalism and showing more Love and Courage to Stand up against Global Satanic Agents, Protectng all Nigerians from them. Pray for Nigerian Leaders instead of Cursing them! Our beloved Presidebt is now boldly taking actions to bring all Nigerians together as a truly United and Loving Nation. Do you know that Nigeria is currently being Celebrated Globally right now? With many even saying they wish they are Nigerians! Click and Read thousands of Comments pouring in from all over the World below this YouTube Video where the non-expired evil has been termed Expired in order to destroy it. Have you always been ashamed of being a Nigerian? From now onward, You shall become very proud of being a Nigerian! As a kind-hearted father of this Nation, I belive that we shall continue to see Buhari taking more Actions to Unite, Shield and Protects all Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyOv2CKATf4

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Emperorx: 5:47am On Jan 11, 2022
By Gods grace tinubu will never be president of Nigeria .we need an educated man to lead s not some one with forged certificate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Pelicanmedia: 5:47am On Jan 11, 2022
visijo:
If a woman whose husband is dead is called widow, then a girlfriend whose boyfriend is dead is called what? �
Libido

2 Likes

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by FreeStuffsNG: 5:47am On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Gathering of urchins.

Like Awolowo GCFR and Abiola, GCFR before him, he will die with that one unfulfilled dream.
Early this morning with this intense hatred for even the dead Those two past Nigerian Heroes you mock have GCFR( Grand Commander of the Federal Republic) awarded only to Presidents and rank as Nigeria's President, it will be nice if you face your own life and future so your name does not need introduction.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by VaselineCrew: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2022
That is why MMM can flourish in Nigeria because the citizens are all stupid ediots muthafvkers, gosh!

Dollar at 570 when last I went to buy, but it doesn’t concern all the daft Nigerians that only care about today.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by VaselineCrew: 5:51am On Jan 11, 2022
Other societies are already entering another level of development, some are planning, looking forward on how to conquer space, dreamers and doers.

But here in the povertly capital of the world were citizens are shitttting on the express way, you lot are soaked deep in thick mediocrity.

Ordinary water supply you can’t conquer.

Black man, mostly Nigerians are dumb animals, no lie! I mean how else can you describe such people?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Wokenaija: 5:51am On Jan 11, 2022
See Nigerians choosing to go deeper into corruption and poverty because of small cash they will get now . Same guys that killed youths at the toll gate ! This country is not ready at all. sad

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ensamy(m): 5:52am On Jan 11, 2022
BAT angry grin not a good animal. It is a funny creature. the only animal that has no anus , eats with the mouth and poo with same mouth.
Hangs upside down and operates only at night.
It happens to carry deadly diseases like ebola , margbug viruses , Covid-19.
I think the BAT adage doesn't add up. A better adage should be adopted. I wish him success in his Presidential ambition .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by VaselineCrew: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2022
I wonder if gutter guy is happy about Nigeria now, or does he even care?

His job was to elect Buhari even if he dies.

Do you think this gutter guy cares about electric cars and space travel? Or good roads, electricity and water supply.

You think gutter guy sends?

Yet you all vote like gutter guy.

So daft, all of you!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo / Scrap Office Of First Lady – Peter Obi / FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.