Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

List Of Job Opportunities Available In The Agricultural Sector - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List Of Job Opportunities Available In The Agricultural Sector (980 Views)

What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / Immigration Opportunities Available To Cyber Security Professionals In Canada / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Job Opportunities Available In The Agricultural Sector by Syphonn(m): 4:31am On Oct 20, 2017
List of Job Opportunities Available In The Agricultural sector

Now it is easier for small farmers to engage in agriculture and to enjoy state support as long as they can be registered with the competent authorities in their territory and with the relevant government authorities. In this way, access to necessary government support becomes easy. And with the efforts the country has tried to make agriculture one of the revenue and job creation venture, it is easier to get a loan to start a small scale farm upon graduation or even before graduation

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/10-job-opportunities-available-agriculture-graduate/

(1) (Reply)

Should I Work For No Salary Because I Need Experience? / The Daiels / I Need Technical Papers In Natural Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.