Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video (23200 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Fulmigati: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Mzansian:
This is xenophobia and racism. Why are these lazy and jealous Brazilians arresting a hardworking innocent Nigerian? I know it's because they know we run their economy and take their women. Without Nigerians that country would fall. Slave Brazilians grin grin grin. The Nigerian government should do something about this, our brothers are being mistreated everywhere and Buhari does nothing because it's not a fulani or Hausa person that is at the receiving end of this xenophobia grin grin.

Everywhere they go , same old stories .
Cmon now, woman. Let us not pretend that SA xenophobic attacks are restricted to only those with Nigerian passports.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2017
So if he was an Igbo guy what would he have said ? An APC Igbo man man killed a Biafran man's wife
If it's was a tribe thing he won't be borrowing money from the Yoruba man in the first place. Nonsense now the idiot has lost his wife over a $1000. And that fool allowed himself to get caught.

I have a guy that has been owing me 100k for a year , when he needed this money he literally cried his ass out...now just last week he got himself a brand new phone worth 250k ...u think I haven't thought of murderous thought towards him?? He even once told me to do my worst.
Now I have not forgotten his day is coming, I'm cooking up real shit for him.I'm gonna fucking Bleep him up big time.
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by lagdmark(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2017
bentlywills:
Yoruba !!!! lipsrsealed
They're now killing people everywhere, even in London most murder suspects naa dem. ??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Lloydfolarin: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2017
@Op, this is how the story goes

A Yoruba man was wrongly accused to have sent an assassin to kill his debtor(An Igbo man). Fortunately, the Igbo guy took his daughter to school but they met his wife at home and she was shot(Leg or part of the body).

However, the Igbo guy got home and found his wife on the floor with gun wound and he jumped straight to conclusion that it was the Yoruba man who did. He raised an alarm and accused the Yoruba man of carrying out his earlier threat when they both had arguments over the money the Igbo guy is owing the Yoruba man.

They later found out that it wasn’t the Yoruba guy who carried out the shooting but another person whom the Igbo guy borrowed money from.

All what i wrote here was the account of an eyewitness who is from Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by maj007(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2017
omenka:
Just look at what the dumb cøcksucker wrote. "Because of one thousand dollars, a Yoruba man killed an Igbo man (sic) wife".

What the hell is with the focus on tribe as though Yorubas don't kill Yorubas or Igbos don't kill Igbos far far lesser amounts? Why make it appear as though the "Yoruba man" did what he did because his debtor is an Igbo man?

Now what does he hope to achieve with the Yoruba /Igbo angle? A retaliation?

What a fool.

If you go check his timeline, you'd see he's a fervent Cownu's worshipper. Only those folks have the talent to be so dumb.

Don't mind "those people". Making mischief is engraved in their DNA. That's what they are.
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by baysol: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2017
sarrki:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :

Na name I come check. Because as always na them them.
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by bigpicture001: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2017
olureignforever:
Money, money, money, how many time did I call you.
...y not say your real comments..i heard you from here but you type something different...in your hear you said..this igbo people and money...they can kill because of money..but on reading the peice.you saw the opposit..then changed to money..money..money...
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Bullhari007(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2017
this is Awolowo hatred for Igbo's... Lynch the bloody bastard... who knows if his intention is not to mine her skull... Ndia self TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by slam7000(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2017
omenka:
Just look at what the dumb cøcksucker wrote. "Because of one thousand dollars, a Yoruba man killed an Igbo man (sic) wife".

What the hell is with the focus on tribe as though Yorubas don't kill Yorubas or Igbos don't kill Igbos far far lesser amounts? Why make it appear as though the "Yoruba man" did what he did because his debtor is an Igbo man?

What a fool.

If you go check his timeline, you'd see he's a fervent Cownu's worshipper. Only those folks have the talent to be so dumb.

As an Igbo man myself, I find the narration and comment on the video stupid and biased. I said that cos I’m currently in the same situation. Ive been scammed by both tribes and you all might hear stories soon.

I hate debtors and cheats. The Yoruba guy might have been exercising patience all along while the idiot held tight to his money. No one should be owed and it’s evil to withhold another person’s money.

Attack me all you want but I see myself doing what that Yoruba guy did. Only I would’ve wasted the man too.

If you owe someone, don’t phucking use your wife to give excuses. Stop hiding and pay up. Your days are numbered.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Yoruba hating Igbo is like 5 and 6 undecided
u Igbo's are very greedy truth be told we Nigerians are tired of u lot
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by slam7000(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2017
Bullhari007:
this is Awolowo hatred for Igbo's... Lynch the bloody bastard... who knows if his intention is not to mine her skull... Ndia self TUFIAKWA

The Yoruba guy made a mistake. He should’ve killed the man first. Igbo or no Igbo. He should have waited for him to come back from school run then blast him and shatter his wicked skull all over the dashboard
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by slam7000(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Riko2:

And Yorubas are angels?? Abi? You deserve a hammer at the back of your head...Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by rajiraymond(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2017
The suspect that happened to be a Yoruba man had no names abi? Just keep deceiving yourself till your brain fills with common senses.
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by olureignforever: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2017
bigpicture001:
...y not say your real comments..i heard you from here but you type something different...in your hear you said..this igbo people and money...they can kill because of money..but on reading the peice.you saw the opposit..then changed to money..money..money...

I will take this as a sarcasm.

Mind you, am not a tribal bigot. Crime cuts across every tribe, Inugo?
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Litmus: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2017
What sort of proof is, "Youroba man kill igbo man wife?" angry

Why do you people keep dredging the net looking for black people committing crime and blaming it on Nigerians? The vid shows people cussing, no police,and murder is suposed to have taken place? And some Brazilians DO speak youroba....

Strangely enough,a couple of years ago when the BBC highlighted thousands of Senegalese flooding Brazil, I stated here on Niralnd that just wait, you'll soon start hearing that Nigerians are committing prostitution and crimes in Brazil and, wallah, here we are!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by thunderbabs: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2017
Village pple us dz Yoruba man.....deir target was d wife not even the husband......I can see it in 3D
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Litmus: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Seems Nigerians are not just gullible but wilfully gullible, we're suffering from the Tatafoe syndrome, we don t care for truth only opportunity to stand at the door, oohing-ahing, smacking our hands and lamenting on how terrible the thing was
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by olajide14: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2017
this a evil tribe ,
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2017
slam7000:

And Yorubas are angels?? Abi? You deserve a hammer at the back of your head...Anuofia
wen r u people having ur Biafra, can't wait to kick u drug dealer's out of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by edoman2016: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2017
Mzansian:
This is xenophobia and racism. Why are these lazy and jealous Brazilians arresting a hardworking innocent Nigerian? I know it's because they know we run their economy and take their women. Without Nigerians that country would fall. Slave Brazilians grin grin grin. The Nigerian government should do something about this, our brothers are being mistreated everywhere and Buhari does nothing because it's not a fulani or Hausa person that is at the receiving end of this xenophobia grin grin.

Shut it. We have had enough of your troubles. Did you see anyone mentioning south Africa on this thread? What the hell are you looking for again? To start another south Africa vs Nigeria argument? Later you will say it is Nigerians that are looking for other Africans trouble on this forum.

I am highly disappointed in you. As an African woman, your disposition and manners ought to be top notch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by 4rty(f): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2017
Mzansian:

My friend go back n read the post very well word to word n stop showing ur dumbness to the whole world.
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by kenex4ever(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2017
Mzansian:

See this bald large headed south African.

Oya run...........
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by SmartyPants(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2017
Mzansian:

I feel a little bit sad about this post... obviously you are a troll and i ordinarily wouldn't glance at your post a second time...

But to think that you are actually so obsessed and bothered that you had to sign up on a Nigerian forum to troll Nigerians over serious issues that concern the loss of lives... Where is your basic human decency?

Btw i am very sure that 98% of Nigerians do not even know or care to know what South Africa's largest forum is called... we live you to do your thing in peace coz we have no animosity towards anyone. Why are you so filled with hate?
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by kenex4ever(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Yoruba hating Igbo is like 5 and 6 undecided

If it was the other way round, Stinking Afonja would say: Igbo man can kill because of money, wicked people, they should not be allowed around descent people like afonjas"

See as d guy black like d poisonous snake wey him dey eat.
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2017
kenex4ever:

If it was the other way round, Stinking Afonja would say: Igbo man can kill because of money, wicked people, they should not be allowed around descent people like afonjas"

See as d guy black like d poisonous snake wey him dey eat.

Infact eh...
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Riko2:

Sshhh...must you always comment nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Bullhari007(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2017
slam7000:

The Yoruba guy made a mistake. He should’ve killed the man first. Igbo or no Igbo. He should have waited for him to come back from school run then blast him and shatter his wicked skull all over the dashboard
no he couldn't face his fellow man because yellowbar demons are always too fearful to face their fellow men, the poor woman is his soft target , all their power are on women...
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Bullhari007(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2017
slam7000:

no he couldn't face his fellow man because yellowbar demons are always too fearful to face their fellow men, the poor woman is his soft target , all their power are on women... if it were the man he met when he came , believe me he will stupidly prostrate like Awolowo and abort his mission cowardly
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by GeeString: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2017
omenka:

What a fool.

Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Sshhh...must you always comment nonsense
common close ur mouth, u Igbo's are very bad, u people commit all sort of crime here in ph .ur lucky we are one Nigerian, if not we could drove u all out
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Charly68: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2017
He was under a curse from home I think..how much is a thousand dollar debt that he took laws into his hand to kill an innocent woman? He will rot in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy / Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague / Evans Won't Escape Justice - Lagos Govt. , Reveals Update Of Rev. King's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.