Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video (23201 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by whizpa(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mzansian:
This is xenophobia and racism. Why are these lazy and jealous Brazilians arresting a hardworking innocent Nigerian? I know it's because they know we run their economy and take their women. Without Nigerians that country would fall. Slave Brazilians grin grin grin. The Nigerian government should do something about this, our brothers are being mistreated everywhere and Buhari does nothing because it's not a fulani or Hausa person that is at the receiving end of this xenophobia grin grin.

Everywhere they go , same old stories .

Well Then, I'm sorry for the things Nigerians have done to you.. I'm 100% sure you and Lionessza are one and the same.. No matter what it is you see about Nigerians, You'll never see the positives, only the negatives.. Very quick to comment on the bad news but never the good ones. You are obviously very much in denial of xenophobia or maybe you just don't care.. Has life got meaning to you, though? Look.. Anyone who is involved in crime should get what they deserve. But killing people cos they carry a different tag as opposed to yours is not funny yo.. You have not experienced true hate.. Travel around the world and see how people hate your skin. Cos you are black. Instead, you come on to Nairaland to show how much you detest Nigerians? Good for you girl..

I do hope you learn to hate and judge people based on their personal behaviors and not cos they are from Nigeria. And let me add this for you to ponder; I'm Nigerian.. I've worked with South Africans, both white and black... I've seen things South Africans have done to Nigerians in your Country but I don't hate S.Africans and I don't think all S.Africans are bad. Just like I don't think you are bad. You are just an advocate. It is cool.

Food for thought; You don't need to hate cos everyone else is hating.
Before you remove the speck in someone else's eyes. First remove yours.. Your people are just as bad(If not even worse). And thank God for Nairaland, That's where you've obviously been reading all the Mini news, from independent journalists (Aka Nairalanders and blogger wannabes). God knows some of this news don't even make it to 10.00clock network news.
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by CioAngels(f): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mzansian:
This is xenophobia and racism. Why are these lazy and jealous Brazilians arresting a hardworking innocent Nigerian? I know it's because they know we run their economy and take their women. Without Nigerians that country would fall. Slave Brazilians grin grin grin. The Nigerian government should do something about this, our brothers are being mistreated everywhere and Buhari does nothing because it's not a fulani or Hausa person that is at the receiving end of this xenophobia grin grin.

What are you say?
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Gozbrown(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
No remorse self
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Tats(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
According to the video, they said that the man sent some people to go and kill the other guy's wife. So they didn't see him personally killing the wife and he is being accused?
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by scholes0(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
enugu419:
“Rich” Igbo borrowing from “poor” Yoruba - IPOB

The man has no right to take anyone’s life sha.

Haha Touché.

Also, it happened in Brazil- bit according to Ndi IPOB, Afonjas don’t travel, Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by scholes0(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
enugu419:

Haha Touché.

Also, it happened in Brazil- but according to Ndi IPOB, Afonjas don’t travel, Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by eagleonearth(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
raker300:
"To remain a gentle man, never borrow money you cannot forfeit"

Borrowing money tends to bring the worst in many people.

stop confusing me with your grammar. How can you "borrow" money you cannot forteit?
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Pat081: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
enugu419:

u re a big .......... u knw d rest
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Now this might turn to tribal war. Business deal or help rendered or money borrowed that was done without town people's knowledge, can now turn to tribal war. All because someone decides to tag this vid "Yoruba man kills igbo man's wife. "

What the heck is wrong with us? Killing or anger is wrong, but we must stop these tribal tags. Adding fuel to fire.
'Nigerian man kills fellow Nigerian man's wife in Brazil' would have been a better Heading.

May the woman's soul rest in peace. And hopefully I pray they get to the root of the matter. Cos I'm hearing he sent Brazilians to kill her, and also hearing he shot her three times. Which one is the truth? And was he caught red handed?
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by LeSudAfricaine: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mzansian:

brazilians are lazy and jelaous gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Riko2:
common close ur mouth, u Igbo's are very bad, u people commit all sort of crime here in ph .ur lucky we are one Nigerian, if not we could drove u all out

Sshhhh...common stop commenting nonsense again
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by ewa26: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Riko2:
haha Igbo people
Hem so is alright for d the Igbo man who killed the woman
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
kenex4ever:

If it was the other way round, Stinking Afonja would say: Igbo man can kill because of money, wicked people, they should not be allowed around descent people like afonjas"

See as d guy black like d poisonous snake wey him dey eat.

Dont mind the yeye afonjas Riko2 nonsense people
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by ewa26: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
pls why are d Yorubas in dis thread blaming d Igbo man like it’s worse for someone to not pay back money dan kill an innocent woman!!! How can d Igbo man be more at fault than the Yoruba man
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by ewa26: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
I bu ndi ala
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by ewa26: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

yesoo, nonsense Yoruba people. Em pls hon which Jollof Rice sweet pass between Yoruba and Igbo, wetin sweet pass
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
ewa26:
yesoo, nonsense Yoruba people. Em pls hon which Jollof Rice sweet pass between Yoruba and Igbo, wetin sweet pass

Coconut rice undecided
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by ewa26: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Coconut rice undecided
no but what is the difference between the way Igbos and Yorubas cook Jollof Rice generally and which one yastes better I heard their is difference in preparation
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
ewa26:
Hem so is alright for d the Igbo man who killed the woman
Nope na get out off my mention
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by ewa26: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Riko2:
Nope na get out off my mention
silly afonja! My god strike you
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

u be mumu cause na only Yoruba be d only tribe in Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by ewa26: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Riko2:
common close ur mouth, u Igbo's are very bad, u people commit all sort of crime here in ph .ur lucky we are one Nigerian, if not we could drove u all out
while is d Yoruba man that committed murder here, fool
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
ewa26:
silly afonja! My god strike you
u are a clown so because I don't like Igbo's am now Yoruba?
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Riko2:
u be mumu cause na only Yoruba be d only tribe in Nigerian?

Who should we blame for your senselessness shocked
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by GeneralOjukwu: 12:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Thank you for the info.

Your post is one of the few that makes sense in a sea of excrement angry

Lloydfolarin:
@Op, this is how the story goes

A Yoruba man was wrongly accused to have sent an assassin to kill his debtor(An Igbo man). Fortunately, the Igbo guy took his daughter to school but they met his wife at home and she was shot(Leg or part of the body).

However, the Igbo guy got home and found his wife on the floor with gun wound and he jumped straight to conclusion that it was the Yoruba man who did. He raised an alarm and accused the Yoruba man of carrying out his earlier threat when they both had arguments over the money the Igbo guy is owing the Yoruba man.

They later found out that it wasn’t the Yoruba guy who carried out the shooting but another person whom the Igbo guy borrowed money from.

All what i wrote here was the account of an eyewitness who is from Ebonyi state.
Re: Nigerian Man In Brazil Kills Wife Of His Debtor, Gets Arrested. Photos/video by tobiasbeecher: 5:05am On Oct 21, 2017
omenka:
Just look at what the dumb cøcksucker wrote. "Because of one thousand dollars, a Yoruba man killed an Igbo man (sic) wife".

What the hell is with the focus on tribe as though Yorubas don't kill Yorubas or Igbos don't kill Igbos far far lesser amounts? Why make it appear as though the "Yoruba man" did what he did because his debtor is an Igbo man?

Now what does he hope to achieve with the Yoruba /Igbo angle? A retaliation?

What a fool.

If you go check his timeline, you'd see he's a fervent Cownu's worshipper. Only those folks have the talent to be so dumb.
Shut up Mr man! Despite the fact that I don't like the emphasis on the tribe of the perpetrator and the victim, you're the wrong person to complain about that. Let me ask you if the situation was the other way round would you have said the same thing? Won't you be spewing your trash about how Igbos like money more than anything bla bla bla? Abeg swerve make we see road joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague / Evans Won't Escape Justice - Lagos Govt. , Reveals Update Of Rev. King's Case / James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.