Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) (26098 Views)

Will Governor Makinde Avert The “Impeachment” Of His Deputy, Rauf Aderemi? / Akeredolu Leads Makinde, Mimiko, Others To Fasoranti's House (Photos) / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by MrNollyzone: 7:16am On Oct 20, 2017
Bibitayo, the daughter of former Governor of Ondo state, Dr Olusegun Mimiko, had her traditional wedding with her fiancé, Aderemi Adetola in Akure on Wednesday.
Governors Fayose, Wike amongst other dignitaries were in attendance.

More photos below...

http://gidifeed.com/photos-bibitayo-daughter-former-governor-ondo-state-olusegun-mimiko-weds/

1 Share

Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2017
she try small for beauty....... but can't suppress the queen

1 Like

Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Fxmanager(m): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2017
Good for them.
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2017
I thought it was the Bibitayo I knew sad

Happy Married life
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2017
cute couple God bless their union
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Check the picture very well you will see me eating

5 Likes

Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2017
HML to the couple.
This is what we call a wedding... It`s not that thing one senator at 198 years of age, was doing yesterday with his great grand daughter in the poto poto land of the risi....

OP limme lemme complete it... I say limme!

3 Likes

Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by mjay05(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2017
Ok.
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2017
2019 elections loading!
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2017
APC be like

Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2017
Two useless governors with no direction

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by hotornot(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2017
lol
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Originality007: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Two useless governors with no direction

see painment cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2017
this our country self. .every thing will soon be turn into politics. .maybe wen woke wife go visit rumuokoro market, some governors go follow am...naija self ehn
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by femo122: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2017
grin Fine lady
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by wildchild02: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2017
They are all friends behind closed doors

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Brillantman: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2017
No other Yoruba Governor dey the wedding except Fayose, Too bad for APC and their apologists. They ought to shelve aside party differences and facilitate with one of the own.
Yoruba Ronu!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2017
One thing I like about her is that she is so natural and doesn't allow her father's wealth to enter head.

2 Likes

Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by nishgau: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2017
I am all crazy about online xbox games, So I am very glad to get free xbox live and now i can play unlimited games over XBOX, thanks to the website for helping me out.

2 Likes

Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
HML to the couple.
This is what we call a wedding... It`s not that thing one senator at 198 years of age, was doing yesterday with his great grand daughter in the poto poto land of the risi....

OP limme lemme complete it... I say limme!
Lol.. You're funny
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Mongomeyen(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2017
MrNollyzone:
Bibitayo, the daughter of former Governor of Ondo state, Dr Olusegun Mimiko, had her traditional wedding with her fiancé, Aderemi Adetola in Akure on Wednesday.

More photos below...

http://gidifeed.com/photos-bibitayo-daughter-former-governor-ondo-state-olusegun-mimiko-weds/
@OP, the traditional marriage actually took place in Ondo town, not Akure.

1 Like

Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2017
They are using the wedding as a smokescreen to discuss the impeding PDP chairmanship election.
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Bogii: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
They are using the wedding as a smokescreen to discuss the impeding PDP chairmanship election.
is an avenue to discuss pdp matters
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by watchwoman(f): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Happy married life to the couple
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hml
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
chizzy161:
One thing I like about her is that she is so natural and doesn't allow her father's wealth to enter head.
Stolen wealth,what factory or company does he own?
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by Editheneme: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
congratulations dear
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by lanicky(f): 5:03am On Oct 21, 2017
MrNollyzone:

More photos below...

The wedding took place in Ondo city, not Akure on Thursday not Wednesday.
I attended the wedding.

Modify ur post.
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by suzainlian: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2017
foremost studios do not have coders writing something except code, design documents and so on. they have got writers do the writing. What you will run into is that the designers are generally also writers, and in case Pay Someone To Write My Essay you want to be a designer you then need to deliver some other talent-set to the desk. that might be coding, it can be art, it is able to be song or control, and so on. only a few are the agencies who rent complete-time dedicated writers that do not get worried in other elements of design, and admittedly: you are never getting one of those jobs.
Re: Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) by stellaban: 6:51am On Jan 06, 2018
It`s no longer that thing one senator at 198 years of age, changed into doing the day gone by along with his tremendous-granddaughter within the image to a land of the upward push. Write my Essay for Me I thought it turned into the Bibitayo I knew. the daughter of former Governor of Ondo Kingdom, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, had her conventional wedding ceremony with her fiancé.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom / Tax Defaulters In Nigeria: Obasanjo, Davido, Omisore, Others Top 19,000 List / No N3.2bn Severance Pay For Jonathan, Others Till 2016 - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.