Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Vacancy! Vacancy!!vacancy!!! At A Hotel In Abuja For Abuja Residences - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy! Vacancy!!vacancy!!! At A Hotel In Abuja For Abuja Residences (499 Views)

Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. / FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 For Abuja (FCT) Is Finally Out! / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!!vacancy!!! At A Hotel In Abuja For Abuja Residences by zion47: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2017
VACANCY

An indigenous hospitality company operating in Abuja – Nigeria requires the services of exceptional, dynamic, result oriented personnel and seasoned professionals, with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills, to fill the following vacant positions below in her new hotel in Abuja.

POSITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS

a. General Manager
(i) Requirements:
A graduate preferably in Catering and Hotel Management. Must have not less than five (5) years working experience in similar position with a reputable company in the hospitality industry and must be computer literate and have a valid driving license.

b. Duty In-charge Supervisor
(i) Requirement
A graduate in Catering & Hotel Management; Candidate must be computer literate with at least three (3) years working experience preferably in the industry. Position allows for candidate to work at night.

c. House Keeper /Room Attendant

(ii) Requirements
An SSCE/OND in any field, with at least two (2) years working experience.

d. Gardener
(iii) Requirements
An SSCE/OND holder with at least two (2) years working experience.

e. Receptionist

(iv) Requirements
A graduate with not less than a year’s working experience in the industry; must be computer literate, good height and fluent in English language. Ability to speak other languages would be an added advantage

f. Waiters - Restaurant, Bar and Lounge

(v) Requirements
Minimum of an SSCE/OND preferably in Catering and Hotel Management. Experience in similar role will be an added advantage.

g. Chef (Continental & Nigerian)
(vi) Requirements;

A graduate in Catering and Hotel management; should be creative and able to work with little or no supervision. Candidate must have at least 4 years working experience in a reputable hotel.

h. Steward
(vii) Requirements
Minimum of an OND in Catering and Hotel Management with not less than 2 years cooking experience preferable in a reputable hotel.

i. General Technician
(viii) Requirements
A graduate/HND Holder in Engineering with at least three (3) years working experience in the similar position in the industry; Must possess an excellent IT experience in hard ware and soft ware.

j. Security Operatives
(ix) Requirements
Minimum of an SSCE/OND degree in any field with relevant work experience.

k. Driver
(x) Requirements:
Minimum of an SSCE/OND in any field with at least three (3) years working experience as a Driver and must have a valid driver license and must be knowledgeable of Abuja roads and environs.

l. Laundry Attendant
(xi) Requirements:
Minimum of an SSCE/OND in any field, with at least two (2) years working experience in Dry Cleaning.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (including mobile phone contact), a detailed resume and photocopies of credentials indicating in subject of mail, position applied for to: The Human Resource Manager, via peacockhotel1@gmail.com

Application Closes 31st October, 2017.However interviews commence immediately.CANDIDATES MUST BE RESIDENCES IN ABUJA

(1) (Reply)

United Nations Development Programme Ongoing Recruitment 2017 / Peen Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Portharcourt Vacancies For Teachers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.