Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Military Vaccination: Why Nigerians Are Afraid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Vaccination: Why Nigerians Are Afraid (408 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / Amotekun: We Are Afraid - Miyetti Allah Reacts To Creation Of Operation Amotekun / This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Vaccination: Why Nigerians Are Afraid by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Nigerians have always been afraid of the men who are paid to protect them against evil. They have deified these men, worshipped these men and become the unpaid advocates of the erroneous commonsense the presence of these men evoke. When these men paid to protect them give them an order, they follow it to it latter. When these men make a mistake they define and portray it as normal. When they do the right thing they also hail and show them love. To the mind of a typical Nigerian, the military men should not be troubled with morality. They have transcended the point from where mere mortals operate and have become Gods. Even in moments they admit the fallibility of these men, they also admit their almighty status. That is where the response from the ‘imaginary’ military vaccination is coming from.

Full Article at:

http://www.mortalpoet.com/military-vaccination-nigerians-afraid/
Re: Military Vaccination: Why Nigerians Are Afraid by Samsimple(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2017
Omo i fear you copy and paste who will read this
Re: Military Vaccination: Why Nigerians Are Afraid by Arsenalholic(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Long piece of trash over nothing.

Point of correction: we (or most of us) do not see our military as gods. That's just total bunkum. If those authorized criminals will drop their guns and whips,, I can bet you a huge percent of Nigerian youths will not hesitate to fell a lot of them like chainsawed trees.

We only act docile because it's better have your life intact and be called a coward, than die over nothing at the hands of a trigger-happy nitwit and be called brave.

I dey vex for Nigerian military and police force. Very lawless and inhumane bunch!
Re: Military Vaccination: Why Nigerians Are Afraid by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Long piece of trash over nothing.

Point of correction: we (or most of us) do not see our military as gods. That's just total bunkum. If those authorized criminals will drop their guns and whips,, I can bet you a huge percent of Nigerian youths will not hesitate to fell a lot of them like chainsawed trees.

We only act docile because it's better have your life intact and be called a coward, than die over nothing at the hands of a trigger-happy nitwit and be called brave.

I dey vex for Nigerian military and police force. Very lawless and inhumane bunch!
Your last sentence disagreed with your first and second. The piece was shortened. Visit the link to read the longer version of it.
Re: Military Vaccination: Why Nigerians Are Afraid by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2017
Samsimple:
Omo i fear you copy and paste who will read this
What's the problem? Too long?

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man, I Will Support Buhari In 2019 - Okorocha / Today's News Headlines 5 Nov 2017 / So You Think You Can Dance? Checkout Obasanjo's Moves In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.