Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government (9075 Views)

Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by Goke7: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2017
Basic123:
90% OF ABOVE LISTED ACHIEVEMENTS ARE LIES!

THIS PEOPLE ARE EVEN WOSE THE THE GREAT LIAR MOHAMMED#

you dey mind them? they are ones mocking GEJ the more
Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by father01: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2017
Goke7:

from where to where? truth is GEJ failed with that project. I tell folks that If GEJ had rehabilitated that entire road stretch through the entire tin- can island port, he would have been re-elected. He only patched the road from cele to trinity and you call that rehabilitation of the entire apapa oshodi express road ba? How long has PMB been in power for that road to be as bad as it is now?

You guys should stop mocking GEJ abeg, How can you do a road and within 1 year it's even worse than before it was repaired and to think we suffered terrible things during the patch patch work sef.
Jonathan have done the little he can do on that road, Your son and the former governor of Lagos is the current minister for works, ask him why Tincan port is yet to be fixed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by SalamRushdie: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2017
Goke7:

from where to where? truth is GEJ failed with that project. I tell folks that If GEJ had rehabilitated that entire road stretch through the entire tin- can island port, he would have been re-elected. He only patched the road from cele to trinity and you call that rehabilitation of the entire apapa oshodi express road ba? How long has PMB been in power for that road to be as bad as it is now?

You guys should stop mocking GEJ abeg, How can you do a road and within 1 year it's even worse than before it was repaired and to think we suffered terrible things during the patch patch work sef.

Why don't you provide just one capital project Buhari has initiated since 1984 ..Just one and I will apologise to U

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by walemoney007(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2017
father01:
Jonathan have done the little he can do on that road, Your son and the former governor of Lagos is the current minister for works, ask him why Tincan port is yet to be fixed.
so you guys should stop asking buhari to clean the oils that has destroyed farmland and waters in the Niger delta
Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by greatermax77(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Let your Pmb list his own pls
Have u seen how a true leader leads his people?
He executed projects in all states dispite hate & party differences.
But Buhari, a tyrant came with 97 & 5 % formular to show his narrow minded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by father01: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2017
walemoney007:
so you guys should stop asking buhari to clean the oils that has destroyed farmland and waters in the Niger delta
understand my argument, Gej constructed Apapa Oshodi Expreseway, if he's unable to construct Tincan road, Fashola should be able to do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by father01: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why don't you provide just one capital project Buhari has initiated since 1984 ..Just one and I will apologise to U
He has nothing to show that's why he's masturbating on this thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by mayorkyzo: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2017
sarrki:
Blantant lie

How many of this project was completed ?

How many was funded ?

What is the price of oil then ?

Most of this projects were fraudulent
it's better to keep your mouth shut and people to think you are stupid,than to speak and confirm their thoughts...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by father01: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2017
mayorkyzo:
it's better to keep your mouth shut and people to think you are stupid,than to speak and confirm their thoughts...
funkeeee

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by Goke7: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2017
father01:

they too have been patching the road like your Hero did so why are guys lying about what GEJ actually did not do?
Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by Goke7: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

PMB is actually your headache as i can see so why will you guys lie about GEJ's capital projects which are not there. You guys should come up with another lie that he completed Lagos-Ibadan express road grin
Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by forghon: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Kai op or was dat ur name karya kake aswe we neba see anything for zamfar
Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by erunz(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Goke7:

PMB is actually your headache as i can see so why will you guys lie about GEJ's capital projects which are not there. You guys should come up with another lie that he completed Lagos-Ibadan express road grin
*Lagos – Sagamu road rehabilitated

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by erunz(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2017
forghon:
Kai op or was dat ur name karya kake aswe we neba see anything for zamfar
Ewe what are you saying
Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by Goke7: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
erunz:
*Lagos – Sagamu road rehabilitated
grin
Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by obailala(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
erunz:
No one is campaigning we keep hearing Goodluck Jonathan did not achieve anything as president, hence this thread, nice research op
Lol... achievements on paper right?.... I can see most of the projects having something to do with electricity, but as at the last week of May 2015 (week of handover), Nigeria's power generation crashed to less than 1500mw. From that list I can also see countless mushroom projects which one cant even confirm if they were accomplished or not. I can bet you, if APC decides to publish a similar list of it's so called mushroom achievements, the list will also be as populated; and of course it would be welcomed with the very typical response - 'propaganda'

A second look at that list, I just sighted PH - Owerri road listed as an achievement, Lawd av merci! A road which as at last year was still one of the worst roads in the country is listed as an achievement of GEJ. I can bet you that 90% of those projects on those lists were only awarded but no money released. Payment of debts owed to contractors for the little bit of the work they did is the main thing that has swallowed most of the capital budget of since the current admin took over. Yet someone still comes in 2017 to campaign for 2015 elections. Owing to the fact that this admin has had to finance/continue financing most of those projects mentioned, we can be safe to also list all these prijects again as the achievements of Buhari
Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by obailala(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
engineerboat:

Buhari is the one still campaigning.

Since theh will not allow us rest without mentioning Jonathan.

So OP let us wait for their usual lies to debunk this.

BMC crew over to you
What manner of delusion are you sufferinh from?... Buhari is the one posting a copy & paste phantom achievement list of GEJ in the year 2017 right?
Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Buhari cant match these data

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by Dasini: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
I see his purported achievements in ogun state and totally agreed these stuffs are lies, how on earth can you ascribe a proctal and gamble plant built by a private company, as well as olorunsogo plant that the whole world knew was built by Obasanjo's govt, please the OP is just insulting this man the more, if he feels he is taking us for a ride .
Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by simaustine: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
[am also from kaduna, and most of what the op mention are true,like the revival of United Nigeria n Textiles this is where my father inlaw works, the power plant at kudenda it is there for everyone to see, the current govt. abandoned it,the almajeri school is there along kaduna Zaria road, the kaduna abuja railine is 90%completed before Jonathan left office, so many electricity distribution projects with substation at barnawa junction, high cost,cabalacoastain and so many areas too numerous to mentioned, they are there for you to see,modernisation of Kaduna airport it is there for everyone to see .That is why the current govt. were able to divert flight to the airport during the maintenance work at Abuja international airport.During last administration FERMA have been busy along Kaduna abuja highway but now nothing. there are so many projects I cannot mention due to my battery. We should not allow hatred to cover our eyes from the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by thundafire: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
chiozor:
thunder fire op
may my moniker locate you 10x

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by father01: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dasini:
I see his purported achievements in ogun state and totally agreed these stuffs are lies, how on earth can you ascribe a protal and gamble plant built by a private company, as well as olorunsogo plant that the whole world knew was built by Obasanjo's govt, please the OP is just insulting this man the more, if he feels he is taking us for a ride .
https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/national/jonathan-commissions-olorunsogo-power-plant/

http://sweetcrudereports.com/2015/02/25/obasanjo-never-inaugurated-olorunsogo-ll-power-station-says-ndphc/

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by father01: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
simaustine:
[am also from kaduna, and most of what the op mention are true,like the revival of United Nigeria n Textiles this is where my father inlaw works, the power plant at kudenda it is there for everyone to see, the current govt. abandoned it,the almajeri school is there along kaduna Zaria road, the kaduna abuja railine is 90%completed before Jonathan left office, so many electricity distribution projects with substation at barnawa junction, high cost,cabalacoastain and so many areas too numerous to mentioned, they are there for you to see,modernisation of Kaduna airport it is there for everyone to see .That is why the current govt. were able to divert flight to the airport during the maintenance work at Abuja international airport.During last administration FERMA have been busy along Kaduna abuja highway but now nothing. there are so many projects I cannot mention due to my battery. We should not allow hatred to cover our eyes from the truth

God bless you sir for Confirming this.

6 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by irynterri(f): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
I'm from imo state,i can attest to70% of the projects most especially that of FUTO because I benefited immensely from it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by AcquireCofOLand(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmmm, I keep a sealed lip as I can observe these are all propaganda in politics to score cheap political points.

father01:
List of Federal Government's completed proJects across 36 States of Nigeria executed by President Goodluck Jonathan till date.

KEBBI STATE:
* Establishment of new Federal University at Kalgo
* SURE P Project on Primary Health Care
* Construction of Almajiri school
* Provision of Improved Cotton seedlings free of charge for farmers
* Establishment of CBN cash office
* Building of Silos
* Establishment of a federal FM Radio
* Railway line
* Rehabilitation of federal roads
* Construction of new Library in Federal Unity Schools
* Construction of expert Crop Preservation & Conditioning Centre
* Construction of Silos (100,000 metric tones capacity)

JIGAWA STATE:
* Establishment of new Federal University in Dutse
* Construction of Almajiri schools
* Establishment of a Federal Polytechnic
* Construction of a Laboratory blocks in Jigawa State Polytechnic Dutse
* Flood Victims Palliative Scheme
* Dry Farming Project
* SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Care
* Construction of new Library in Federal Unity Schools
* Desertification Control Project: Establishment of 15 Row Green Belt(80Km) and Presidential Initiative on Afforestation Program

KADUNA STATE:
* Rail line Zaria/Kaura Namoda rail route
* Abuja – Kaduna rail line
* Kaduna Airport remodelled
* Kaduna Refinery rehabilitation after 15 years
* SURE – P Projects in the State Almajiri Schools
* Free improved Cotton Seedlings for farmers
* Dry Season farming Project
* Construction of new Library in Federal Unity school
* Revival of the Nigerian Textiles PLC Kaduna and its employees re-engaged.
* Construction of Expert Preservation & Conditioning Centre
* Ongoing work in Gurara Waterfalls and irrigation projects
* Ongoing Kafanchan 2 x 60 MVA 32/33KV substation, Kaduna – Jos 330kv Double – Circuit Line, 2 x 330KV Line Bays Extension at Kaduna
* Kaduna Power plant – Mando Road 330kv Double – Circuit Transmission Line and Substation Extension at Mando Road substation 2nd Kaduna – Kano 330KV Double – Circuit Transmission Line
* Ongoing 2 x 60 MVA, 132/33KV Substations at kwoi and Kachia
* Establishment of a division of the National Industrial Court in Kaduna
* Construction of a Storey cell block in Kaduna Prison
* Rehabilitation of Agric Skills Training Centre
* Federal Government College Rabah Road. Kaduna laboratory refurbished.
* Galma Dam Water supply Kaduna State.

KANO STATE:
* Construction of new Airport Terminal/upgrading
* Provision of Railway Train Services (Lagoa – Kano)
* Upgrading Nigerian Police Academy in Wudil to a University Status
* Rehabilitation of Kano – Kastina Federal Road
* Rehabilitation of 510Km Kano – Maiduguri Road
* Desertification Control Projects
* SURE – P project on Primary Health Care
* Dry Season Farming Projects
* Ongoing 1 x 30MVA, 132/33kv substation at Wudil Kano State. Kano – Katsina 330KV Double – Circuit Transmission Line and 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Dambatta, Kano state
* Rehabilitation and Re -commissioning of the NNPC depot in Kano.
* Construction of a storey block for 212 inmate at Kano Central Prison
* Establishment of 80 Km of 15– row Green Belt and the Presidential Initiative on Afforestation in Kano and other 10 Northern States.

ZAMFARA STATE:
* Rehabilitation of Funtua – Gusau – Sokoto Road
* Establishment of a new Federal University Gusau in January 2013 Almajiri |Schools construction
* SURE- Projects on Primary Health Care (PHC)
* Dry season farming Project
* e-wallet System for farmers
* Rehabilitation of Namoda Jiba Road Section iv in Zamfara State
* Rehabilitation of Dangulbi Road in Zamfara, Mainchi – Anka Daki Takwa Road
* Construction of Silos (100,000 metric tons capacity)
* Rehabilitation of the NNPC Depot in Gusau
* Construction of Agricultural Skills Training Centre
* Establishment of Cancers treatment Centre at the Federal Medical Centre Gusau

SOKOTO STATE:
* Lagos – Sokoto Railway Project approved March 2014
* Rehabilitation of Funtua – Gusau – Sokoto Road
* Dry Season farming Project
* Provision of Improved Cotton Seedlings free of Charge for farmers
* Desertification Control Project: Presidential Initiative on Afforestation
* Relief ( Palliative Scheme) for flood victims
* SURE P Projects on Primary Health Care
* Construction of new Library in Federal Unity schools
* e- wallet System in the distribution of farming inputs supply
* Rehabilitation of the Shagari irrigation Project
* Rehabilitation of Sokoto Airport
* Goronyo Dam Emergency Spill Repairs (Water Supply) Sokoto

KATSINA STATE:
* Establishment of a new Federal University in Dutsin-ma Katsina State
* Construction of Almajiri Schools ( Modern Tsangaya School System)
* e- wallet System for farmers
* Free improved Cotton Seedlings for farmers
* Rehabilitation/ consruction of Kano – Kastina Road
* Rehabilitation of Kastina – Daura Road
* Dry Season Farming Project
* SURE P Project on Primary Health Care and others
* Desertification Control Project
* Rehabilitation of the Umaru Yar’Adua International Airport Katsina
* Construction of Kankara Gurbi road.
* Ongoing Daura 2 x 30/40MVA substation and 2 x 132KV Line bay extension at Katsina.
* Grid Rehabilitation and Reinforcement in Katsina Substation, Kano – Katsina 330KV Double – Circuit Transmission Line, 2 x 150MVA, 330/132KV + 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Katsina, Katsina – Kurfi – Dutsinma – Kankara – Malumfashi 132KV Double Circuit Line, Sub Power Stations in Kurfi (2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV), Dutsinma, Kankara and Malumfashi substation, Kumbotso (Daura) – Dambatta 132KV Line and Katsina – Daura 132KV Double Circuit Line.
* Construction of a Storey building Administrative Block and 36 Units of One Bedroom at Katsina by the Nigerian Security & Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
* Presidential Initiative on Aforestation
* 80% Completion of the rehabilitation of existing infrastructure at Jibia Irrigation Projects
* Construction of 10MW Wind Energy Generation Companies in Katsina

NORTH CENTRAL GEO POLITICAL ZONE
KOGI STATE:
* Establishment of a new Federal University in Felele – Lokoja
* Dualization of the 212 Km Lokoja – Abuja Road, Lokoja Okene – Benin Road
* SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Care
* e-wallet System for farmers in the distribution of Agricultural Inputs and Dry season Farming Projects
* 434 mw Geregu Power Generating Plant ii completed and commissioned in October 2013
* Aladja – Ajaukuta Rail fixed and tested
* Kogi state is one of the states proposed for the three Green Field Refineries of the NNPC in alliance with CSECC (Kogi Green Field Refinery Itobe village Kogi State) Jamata River Port at over 50% completion
* Establishment/ Construction of a federal High court
* Palliative Scheme for flood victims in Kogi State
* Food Processing Centre with a capacity of 25,000 metric tones silos
* Ongoing 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV substation at Egbe, 2 x 60 MVA and 2 x 132KV line bays extension at Obajana, Lokoja – Obajana 330kv double – circuit line and 330/132kv substation at Obajana.
* Ongoing 132/33kv substation at Ayangba, Kogi State
* Construction of Lokoja River Port and Jetties at Idah

NASARAWA STATE:
* Establishment of a new Federal University in Lafia
* Road Rehabilitation; Lafia – Makurdi Road
* SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Care (PHC)
* Construction of new library in the Federal Unity School
* Rehabilitation /construction of Lafia – Doma road, Lafia – Obi – Awe Road , Nasarawa – Karsh – Ara Road
* Construction of the Loko – Oweto Bridge linking Nasarawa and Benue States
* Establishment of Central Bank Lafia
* Karshi Power Transmission Station
* Lafia Power Sub – Station
* Doma Dam 375million cubic meters of water for irrigation
* Four storey Federal Secretariat, Lafia with 402 offices constructed
* Federal High Court complex constructed
* Distribution of computers and internet broadband to schools
* Construction of Faculty of Arts Lecture theatre in Nasarawa State University Keffi by the federal Government through the Tertiary Education Trust Fund, and the construction of the faculty of Administration lecture theatre, Faculty of Social Science lecture theatre and construction of Academic staff office complex.
* The CBN intervention project in Nasarawa State University; Construction of the school of Post Graduate Studies Complex.
* Construction of Export Crop preservation Conditioning Centre
* Provision of Portable drinking water at Nasarawa state University Keffi
* Establishment of Cancers Treatment Centre at the Federal Medical Centre Keffi
* Construction of 3 MDG/NDE Skill Acquisition Centrein each of the three Senatorial Districts of Nasarawa State

NIGER STATE:
* Dualisation of Suleja – Minna Road
* Construction of Almajiri Schools
* Dry Season Farming Project
* Baro Ports on Niger State which was conceived in 1954 came to live under President Jonathan
* Construction of Yar’Adua Hospital for highway emergency response at Sabon Wuse Railway Line system
* Rehabilitation of Federal Roads
* e –wallet System in the distribution of Agricultural Inputs to the farmers
* Construction of Bida – Sacci – Nupeko Road
* Construction of River Ebba at Cheche, Katcha L.G. A. Area in Niger State.
* Ongoing Grid Rehabilitation and Reinforcement in Kontagora Substation
* Rehabilitation and re-commissioning of NNPC Depot in Suleja and Minna
* Equipped Mathematics and Chemistry Laboratories at the Federal Government Academy, Suleja
* Establishment of Maritime Institute at Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai

BENUE STATE:
* Rehabilitation of Rail way lines
* Rehabilitation of Lafia – Makurdi Road, Aliade to Uturkpo Road
* SURE – P Projects in the state
* Construction of new library at the Federal Government College Otobi, Benue state
* Supply of new improved seedlings to boast groundnut and sorghum production
* Palliative reliefs for the Flood victims
* Construction of Perishable Cargo Terminal in Makurdi
* Ongoing construction of Oweto Bridge to link Benue and Nasarawa State (70% Completed)
* Ongoing reconstruction of Makurdi – Gboko, Wannune – Yandev Section Road
* Completion of the Greater Makurdi Water Supply Scheme
* Construction of Oju – Obussa – Ainu Road

PLATEAU STATE:
* Rehabilitation of Federal Roads: Manchok Vom road
* Construction of the Faculty of Social Science, Faculty of Post Graduate Studies, International * Conference Centre and hostels in University of Jos Funded by CBN through TET Fund.
* 120Mw Power sub- station in Makeri- Jos Completed.
* Panshin Sub power Station
* SURE – P (Subsidy Re –investment Programme) Projects in the state
* Rehabilitation of Railway line from Kuru Station in Plateau state to Bauchi station
* Construction of Barkin Ladi Dam in Plateau state
* Rehabilitation of buildings at Police Staff College Jos
* e- Wallet for Farmers and Dry Season Farming Projects.
* Construction of Jarmai – Bashar road and rehabilitation of Bashir – Dengi road
* Ongoing Kaduna – Jos 330kv double – circuit line, 2 x 330kv line bays extension at Jos substation
* Construction of Perishable Cargo Terminal in Jos.
* Rehabilitation and re – commission of the NNPC depot in Jos
* Completion of the Mangu Water supply

KWARA STATE:
* Ilorin – Ibadan Road Fixed
* Almajiri schools
* e-wallet system in distribution of Agricultural inputs to farmers.
* SURE – P Projects (Primary Health Care)
* Rehabilitation of the Lagos – Jebba – Kano Rail Line, and Ilorin – Offa rail line.
* Rehabilitation of Ilorin International Airport
* CBN Project at Offa Grammar school
* The Federal Government under ETF granted Uni-Ilorin ₦4.2 Billion in 2012 for the Unilorin Geological Research and Resort Centre at Aran – Orin, new faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education, Multi – Purpose hall, a central Research Laboratory and the automation of the
University Library.
* Dry Season farming in Kwara State at Tada – Shonga irrigation farm project
* Irrigation Dam Project in Eyekonrin – Araromi
* Ongoing 2 x 132kv line bays extension at Omu Aron
* Construction of Perishable Cargo Terminal in Ilorin
* Shonga Power sub – station
* Supply of Instructional Materials to Federal Government College Ilorin

SOUTH EAST GEO – POLITICAL ZONE
ENUGU STATE:
* Rehabilitation of the Enugu Airport (New airport Terminal)
* Ongoing Nsukka – Ayangba 132kv Double – Circuit
* Sure – P Projects on Primary Health Care (PHC)
* Enugu – PH – Maiduguri Rail Fixed.
* University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu upgraded with new facilities to commence open – heart surgeries
* Rehabilitation of Enugu – Port Harcourt Road
* Ogrute – Umuida Road and Unadu to Odoru in Kogi State
* Rehabilitation of Umuna – Ndiagu and Ebenebe Ezeagu Road, Agubuogu through Ebenebe to Iwolo road.
* ₦ 2.57 Billion Dam Project in Adada River Dam to provide Portable Water, Electricity and Irrigation for agriculture activities
* Ada Rice Irrigation Project at Uzo – Uwani
* Erosion control project
* Export Crop preservation and Conditioning Centre in Enugu State (One of the 10 constructed nationwide )
* e – wallet System in the distribution of agricultural inputs to the farmers and Dry Season Farming Project
* Construction of Irrigation Facilities in Amagunze Rice Product farm Enugu
* Establishment of Enugu State office of the National Productivity Centre.
* In 2012, FG Commissioned a Cultural Industry Centre in Inyi Enugu State.
* Reinstatement of washout at Km 6 + 750, Km 30 + 400 and Km 35 + 325 along Onitsha- Enugu Dual – Carriage way in Anambra and Enugu State.
* Establishment of Maritime Institute at University of Nigeria Nsukka

EBONYI STATE:
*Establishment of a Federal University in Ndufe – Alike in Ebonyi State
*Rehabilitation of 43 KM Obiozara – Uburu – Ishiagu Road 37Km Oji – Achi Obeagu – Maku – Awgu – Ndeabor – Mpu – Okpanku – Akaeze Road rehabilitation.
*Construction of a Storey Hostel, Class room building and Procurement at the Federal Government Girls College Ezembo, Ebonyi State
*Sure – P Projects on Primary Health Centres and others
*Rehabilitation of Abakaliki – Mbok Road
*Establishment of a New Teaching Hospital
*e – wallet system for the Distribution of Agricultural Inputs to the farmers and Dry Season Farming Project
*Ongoing 2x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Amasiri and 2 x 13KV Substation at Abakaliki and Abakaliki – Amasiri 132KV Double – Circuit Line
*Rehabilitation of Agricultural – Skills Training Centre.
*Establishment of National Obstetric Fistula Centre Abakiliki

ANAMBRA STATE:
*Building of Aircraft Maintenance School at Akili – Ozuzo, Ogbaru Local Government Area.
*Construction of Federal Government Secretariat in Awka
*Exploring Public Private Partnership to Reconstruct Second Niger Bridge (Anambra – Delta States)
*FGN Funded Ecological Projects in Anambra State : Nanka/Oko Landslide Project, the Nkisi Water Works
*Erosion Control/Dredging Projects in Onitsha, the Okpolo/Ire Ojoto Erosion Control Project, Alor Town
*Flood Control and Road Improvement Projects in Idemili Local Government Area
*Rehabilitation of Onitsha – Owerri Road to Okija – Ihembosi – Afor – Ukpor – Ebenator – Ezenifite
*Onitsha River Port – Fixed and ready
*National Transmission Grid installed between Benin and Onitsha to prevent usual Nationwide Grid collapse
*Sure – P Projects on Primary Health Care & Transformation
*e – Wallet System in the distribution of agricultural inputs to the farmers and Dry Season Farming
*Ongoing Nnewi 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Oba and 2 x 132KV
*Line Bays Extension at Nnewi, 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV
*Substation at Mpu with 2 x 60KV Line Bays Extension at Nnenwe
*Onitsha – Oba – Nnewi – Ideato – Okigwe 132KV
*Double – Circuit Line, Ugwuaji Nnenwe 132KV Double – Circuit Line 2 x 60MVA,132/33KV Substation at Nnenwe
*Nnenwe – Mpu 132KV Double – Circuit Transmission Line, Onitsha – Ifitedunu and 2 x 132KV Double – Circuit Transmission Line, 2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Ifitedunu and 2 x 132KV Line Bays Extension at Onitsha.
*Modernisation of Nnamdi Azikwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi
Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by father01: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
AcquireCofOLand:
Hmmmm, I keep a sealed lip as I can observe these are all propaganda in politics to score cheap political points.

its not about propaganda, we can help ourselves by verifying this claim, we have people who have agreed that those projects are visible in their states. which state are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by tolulope2070: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
sarrki:

Don't post fake news on the forum

You broke rule 8

GEJ tolerate alot of corrupt guys around him, but most of d project mentioned in this report are true, akure-owo road, ore-onitasha, omotosho power plant 1 nd 2, rehabilitation of all central banks in Nigeria. The funny thing in dis present admin is dat dey accepted dat in terms of road construction and rehabilitation GEJ tried. But I will love dis present administration to tell us wat nd wat dey hv done or dey r doing. Must of project going under FG r initiated by GEJ administration BUT HIS WAS SO PRETTY CORRUPT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by luvinhubby(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Goke7:

have you passed that road of recent, I work in that axis, so don't lie here

I passed there yesterday, the road was rebuilt from Coconut to Ijesha, stop lying.

5 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by luvinhubby(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
sarrki:
Blantant lie

How many of this project was completed ?

How many was funded ?

What is the price of oil then ?

Most of this projects were fraudulent

Just publish Buhari's achievement after spending in 2yrs what GEJ spent in 5yrs, that is all.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by father01: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

Just publish Buhari's achievement after spending in 2yrs what GEJ spent in 5yrs, that is all.
they have nothing to show, that why they are trying to deny all the facts here.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government by Goke7: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

I passed there yesterday, the road was rebuilt from Coconut to Ijesha, stop lying.

and you were able to drive all through to coconut abi? again you guys are not helping GEJ's political career but mocking him. there are big craters before coconut where tankers and containers fall into regularly. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person / “presidential Order To Cut Time For Business Approvals, Registrations Underway” / Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.