Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan (29420 Views)

President Yar'adua: 12 Years After By Goodluck Jonathan / Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK / ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2020
My heart goes out to the family and colleagues of late flying officer, Tolulope Arotile.

She was a brave patriot who pushed her self beyond limits to demonstrate her uncommon love for our dear nation. In the process, she made us all proud.

In 2011 when my administration introduced females into the Nigeria Defence Academy to train as combatants, for the first time, it was to give equal opportunities to all men and women of the armed forces and encourage highly driven female officers like Tolulope to excel in her chosen career, irrespective of their gender.

I feel sad that such a young gallant officer would die at the prime of her life. I am however encouraged by the fact that she stood out as a pleasing fulfilment of our dream of an all-embracing Nigeria armed forces devoid of discrimination.

By dedicating her young life to protect and defend Nigeria's strength, honour and unity, her memory and legacy will continue to serve as a great inspiration to our youth especially our girls.

May God grant her soul eternal rest.

Signed
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Former President of Federal Republic of Nigeria

https://www.facebook.com/105479482835768/posts/3338412159542468/

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Brandstudio01: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Such a chocolate beauty filled with love for motherland
cry cry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by kurupt1: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Our president Buhari can't even pen a condolence to the family sef
Evil man

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2020
In 2011 when my administration introduced females into the Nigeria Defence Academy to train as combatants, for the first time, it was to give equal opportunities to all men and women of the armed forces and encourage highly driven female officers like Tolulope to excel in her chosen career, irrespective of their gender.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Lalasticlala, snakes are going into extinction

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by onward4life(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2020
kurupt1:
Evil man

He only sent electric shock wave!

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by ProfessorBerlin(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Me and you and buhari know say na kill Dem kill this girl.

She dey disturb their Boko Haram business so dem comot her for road

Make I no talk pass like this before DSS make me popular

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Lincoln275(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
E yah
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
What a loss

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by pol23: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jonathan my man, we have no reason to idolize you but Bubu made that possible.
RIP to the youngster.

Who can stop Nigerian police from killing Nigerians like fowl everyday?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Amuluonyenaego: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
hh
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by jideaw: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
I just pray God will give her parents the fortitude to bear it; he no easy

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by GODISABOVEDEVIL: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good one Sir,

The current Nigeria presidency With there confusion is yet to do soo.

#God Is The Greatest,
#Jesus Christ Rules

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Ogegeodey(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
May her soul RIP.

There are so many good things Jonathan did while in office. He is truly an educated and liberal person, God bless GEJ.

Yesterday I watched on TV him and Buhari travel together to Mali for the peace keeping, he truly plays politics without bitterness.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Oga mi Jona.
The Digital president analog Naija found too hot to handle.

Today, tribalism and religious bigotry have divided is so much that we no longer even understand whether we were any closer than this in the first place.

RIP Flying Officer.
They've made their statements but we know how e dey be.

Awon jihadi armed 4C's.

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by ForeThinker: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Kingluqman(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thank you GEJ..

5 Likes

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Twittyt: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
So Sad cry

Do you know you can add to your income with an online side hustle?

I know a lot of people might see this as one of those scamming messages.

But the truth is, he doesn't cost me anything to share this on this platform.

All you need to make this happen is just your phone and internet.

- No money is required
- just few minutes of your time to make some clicking task.

And withdraw your income with ease.
Visit the link below to get started ASAP.........

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Dbarrzx: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
IT SADDENS MY HEART
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by bamasite2: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Heart wrenching death
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by manunitedbabes: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Very painful... My heart bleeds watching her photo. Nevertheless kudos to Former Mr. P. Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by SEGLIZ: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
kurupt1:
Evil man

you took time to type this, then you are worse evil.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by jospepper(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
It's well with her family.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by Iruobean(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by sevo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thank you my former presido
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by kucykengz(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
My president, always my president.
Re: Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan by kucykengz(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
E shock him.

He only sent electric shock wave! [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East / Shehu Sani Reacts As APC Claims Atiku Not A Nigerian / Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.