Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians (11794 Views)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / Shopify Store And Payment Gateway Integration Service. / How To Make Money Dropshipping In Nigeria Using Shopify Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Questence:

Can it be integrated with my woocommerce store?
Of course. I also offer Stripe payment gateway integration for Woocommerce Store.
Plus Bitcoin gateway integration so you can accept Bitcoin payment in your store.
You can buy from my Woo store with credit cards where Stripe is the payment processor, or pay with Bitcoin.

For a practical example,
check out my store here:
https://www.kikimat.com/shop/

What to talk with me directly?
I'm available on WhatsApp:
+234 703 674 1556
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ok I'll contact you on whatsapp

CosmicJames:

Of course. I also offer Stripe payment gateway integration for Woocommerce Store.
Plus Bitcoin gateway integration so you can accept Bitcoin payment in your store.
You can buy from my Woo store with credit cards where Stripe is the payment processor, or pay with Bitcoin.

For a practical example,
check out my store here:
https://www.kikimat.com/shop/

What to talk with me directly?
I'm available on WhatsApp:
+234 703 674 1556
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2017
Offer still available.
Order now
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Another order successfully processed.
Order yours now.
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2017
CosmicJames:
So you have created your shopify store and want to start selling your products globally. But then you found out that there is no payment gateway for you to accept payment globally as a Nigerian which basically left your business hanging.

2Checkout would've being an option for Nigeria. But I promise they (2checkout) will stress the hell out of you and yet your application will never be approved.
Don't ask me how I know because I'm talking to you from experience.

The US Paypal option is risky as you can actually lost all your fund if you're not extremely careful because you are operating another man's country PayPal.

We want you to run your shopify store with peace of mind, accept credit card payment in your store, sell globally and withdraw your earnings in your local bank account here in Nigeria

Stripe sent me a notification and asked for SSN to verify my account. What do I do bro?
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
AllforJesus7:

Stripe sent me a notification and asked for SSN to verify my account. What do I do bro?
Give them what they ask for - SSN
That's exactly what to do before they close your account.

You don't have SSN?
If yes, then let me know so we can proceed on getting you an SSN.

I offer the service
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
CosmicJames:

Give them what they ask for - SSN
That's exactly what to do before they close your account.

You don't have SSN?
If yes, then let me know so we can proceed on getting you an SSN.

I offer the service

Yes I need an SSN.

How much will it cost me?

But will the SSN be in my name? Because I registered with them in my name.
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
AllforJesus7:

Yes I need an SSN.

How much will it cost me?

But will the SSN be in my name? Because I registered with them in my name.
Contact me on WhatsApp or email me for the cost.
+234 703 674 1556 WhatsApp
jms.ebenezer@gmail.com

You don't need to worry bro.

I offer Stripe account opening service,

Stripe payment gateway integration for Shopify stores

Stripe payment gateway integration for Woocommerce stores

PayPal business account opening service

Amazon Seller Account creation

All these services require SSN
If you understand this comment, you will know that your issue will be solved as long as you've contacted me.

It is not proper to directly post everything about my services here because this is not the Ad section of NL. Hence you are asked to contact me privately
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
The solution is here.
Place your order now, and we will process it with 24-48hrs

Don't allow payment gateway to stop you from launching your ecommerce or drop shipping in 2018.

Stripe payment gateway integration for Shopify Store? Yes! Is available.

Stripe payment gateway integration for Woo commerce Store? Yes! Is available

Place your order now
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Service still available on demand
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Keep the orders coming
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by manlawal(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
I have some questions
°°°°°1=====if you integrate stripe to my store is it instantly that i receive payment that i can request for payout?
2 ==== if qst 1 is yes how many days does it take for payment to be remitted in my account?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by ThundrCork(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
manlawal:
I have some questions
°°°°°1=====if you integrate stripe to my store is it instantly that i receive payment that i can request for payout?
2 ==== if qst 1 is yes how many days does it take for payment to be remitted in my account?
You don't have to worry about making withdrawal requests with Stripe.
Stripe send your money automatically to your bank account on a scheduled payment.

But you must have a USA checking bank account to apply for a Stripe account.
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
CosmicJames:

You don't have to worry about making withdrawal requests with Stripe.
Stripe send your money automatically to your bank account on a scheduled payment.

But you must have a USA checking bank account to apply for a Stripe account.
Can it be used with payonner?
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by ExplicitContent: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Do you still offer this service OP.
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 3:31am On Jan 13, 2018
ExplicitContent:
Do you still offer this service OP.
Yes. Contact me on WhatsApp before placing your order
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by Bigdaddy234: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club.......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited processionals.

Serious clients only.08080261582

Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We delivered your certificate at your doorstep!
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by domainservice(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Is this offer still available?
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by Aphrikanna: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
How much does opening the stripe account cost? I don't have a shopify store yet and that's because of all this payment gateway wahala. But I can integrate all those things myself. I just want the stripe account. So how much
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
For those of you that are contacting me or will want to contact me regarding this service, please be informed that this service is suspended indefinitely due to some issues.
I will let us know when, and if the service is reopened again.

Thank you
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by Jacktheripper: 10:27am On May 12, 2018
CosmicJames:
For those of you that are contacting me or will want to contact me regarding this service, please be informed that this service is suspended indefinitely due to some issues.
I will let us know when, and if the service is reopened again.

Thank you

Is the service back??
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2018
Jacktheripper:

Is the service back??
No.
The service is not back.
I'm working and researching on another option instead. Hopefully, it will be successful.

You can stay connected so you know what's up next especially if this new option is successful
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by sanyalai: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
is the service back
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by HerrDamilord(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
CosmicJames:

No.
The service is not back.
I'm working and researching on another option instead. Hopefully, it will be successful.

You can stay connected so you know what's up next especially if this new option is successful

It's a year later .. Is it back?
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
HerrDamilord:

It's a year later .. Is it back?
Nope. I'm not sure I will still offer it.
I will advise you go for Paystack.
All you need to accept $$ is a GTB Dom account
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by Kelvinnz: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2020
I see that most people stress themselves too much about Stripe and Shopify. If you want to get Stripe you better pay for Stripe Atlas or you go with https://Incorpuk.com They are the best alternative to Stripe Atlas and you will get access to Stripe, Foreign business bank accounts, Amazon seller accounts, etc.
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by humantorch02: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxRPAwJ7zW4

If you need a verified Stripe account to accept payments online, maybe on your Shopify store or anywhere, read along.

Whatever is your country, India, Nigeria, Pakistan and non-us citizens, you’re welcome to follow the guide on this blog to set up a verified stripe account.

And this guide is the latest and the best way to open a verified stripe account in Nigeria.

Requirements to Open a Stripe Account in Nigeria:

To open a stripe account in Nigeria, as a foreigner, you need the following things:

1. LLC Company Formation.
2. EIN/Federal Tax ID.
3. US Physical Address.
4. Payoneer US Bank Account.

It’s easy, and in a few minutes, you’re done. Then you wait for another 5 – 7 days for processing and that’s all.

In this post, we would be guiding you on how to get all of these things.

To form an LLC Company in the US and get your EIN, We would be doing that in this post.

And the state we would be forming our LLC in Kentucky.

The reason is, for some of the states, there is a tax fee, and states like California collect an $800 annual tax fee or your LLC formation cease to exist.

Forming an LLC in Delaware also attracts a $300 annual tax fee as well.

We choose Kentucky for you because the annual tax fee is just $15 (N5,400) so you don’t have to pay an expensive annual tax fee.

So, let’s get started and form your LLC Company and get the necessary things to need to open a stripe account in Nigeria without hassles.

Follow the steps outlined here ==> https://torchbankz.com/open-stripe-account-in-nigeria/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Sector Investment In Cement Industry Hits $7bn / Import Ban On 41 Items Remains In Force – CBN / Forex Traders' Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.