Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Please Help My Skin Is Turning To Something Else - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Help My Skin Is Turning To Something Else (774 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / My Hair is Turning Extremely Brown!!,,,help / I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Skin Is Turning To Something Else by Godwin978(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Please someone should help, am having stretch marks all over my labs and shoulder, i noticed this after i started using Perfect White body lotion for 7months, when i first noticed it i thought it was natural, later i realized that is the cream am using , and i stop using the cream (all bleaching cream) hoping that the marks will disappear within a month, no positive result till now, i want to get ride of the marks totally, pls suggest any cream that you know will have tough action for me,

No Insult. If you dont have any thing to comment click (back button)
Re: Please Help My Skin Is Turning To Something Else by dnoable08: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2017
Oh u want to use another cream again?? Ok. Goan patronise the risky bob
Re: Please Help My Skin Is Turning To Something Else by Homeboiy: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2017
Wetin carry u go bleaching cream
Re: Please Help My Skin Is Turning To Something Else by Berrymoss(f): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Skin Is Turning To Something Else by ayourbamie: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2017
No insult? Even if some people didn't want to insult you, that comment alone will make them
Re: Please Help My Skin Is Turning To Something Else by Florblu(f): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2017
Your predecessors in the bleaching business should given you orientation.

Anyways, you cant avoid stretch marks when you bleach and one good thing about the stretch marks is that you gonna have a Tigerlike skin grin grin
Re: Please Help My Skin Is Turning To Something Else by Godwin978(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
no insult pls, i need advice
Re: Please Help My Skin Is Turning To Something Else by Abyima(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2017
apply Zenox cocoa butter. It is good for stretch marrk or appy original Ori (Shea butter)
Re: Please Help My Skin Is Turning To Something Else by MOHRUQ: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Godwin978 I will candidly advice you to see the nearest dermatologist immediately. It may be that your skin is reacting to the previous cream you've used which is an allergy. Relying on self medication could be dangerous to your skin. However, seeing an expert in this field will help in getting the right cream to counter the effect of the previous one as you might be required to undergo some tests.

For the other responders, it is uncivilized for someone seeking for a health solution to be given such negative responses. Health questions of this nature requires a good response from other user as negative responses will discourage the questionneer since he is just looking for help.
Re: Please Help My Skin Is Turning To Something Else by Godwin978(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2017
MOHRUQ:
Godwin978 I will candidly advice you to see the nearest dermatologist immediately. It may be that your skin is reacting to the previous cream you've used which is an allergy. Relying on self medication could be dangerous to your skin. However, seeing an expert in this field will help in getting the right cream to counter the effect of the previous one as you might be required to undergo some tests.

For the other responders, it is uncivilized for someone seeking for a health solution to be given such negative responses. Health questions of this nature requires a good response from other user as negative responses will discourage the questionneer since he is just looking for help.
thanksfor your concern i will do as advice

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Shoes Both Male And Female!! All At Affordable Prices / Senator Suites - Www.marshalsiconicdesigns.com / Dreadlock, Sisterlocks Academy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.