Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Most Hilarious And Unfortunate Bet Slip I've Ever Seen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Most Hilarious And Unfortunate Bet Slip I've Ever Seen (2273 Views)

Easy Way To Check Bet9ja Bet Slip Or Coupon / AFCON Fixtures Today 1xbet Bet Slip Code / See How This SCAMMER Was Caught Red Handed With A Fake Bet Slip On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Hilarious And Unfortunate Bet Slip I've Ever Seen by LeoFish92(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2017
See what Quarabag has caused.. grin

The guy lost 110,000 Just for what he thinks is a sure game

Anyway guys, share your frustrations on football betting and the closest you've ever been to winning big

Re: The Most Hilarious And Unfortunate Bet Slip I've Ever Seen by folashade96(f): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2017
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me
Re: The Most Hilarious And Unfortunate Bet Slip I've Ever Seen by BreezyCB(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2017
Jfbf
Re: The Most Hilarious And Unfortunate Bet Slip I've Ever Seen by BreezyCB(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2017
Hahha

1 Like

Re: The Most Hilarious And Unfortunate Bet Slip I've Ever Seen by iconceptsnig: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2017
folashade96:
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me

Folashade96 you are everywhere on threads just like MTN everywhere you go...Sha show me how you made 300k o...I really need money o, betting no be my way i couldnt stop loosing on it.
Re: The Most Hilarious And Unfortunate Bet Slip I've Ever Seen by Magnifico2000: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2017
Who noticed that picture was photoshopped. The bet of 50k doesnt look real.
Re: The Most Hilarious And Unfortunate Bet Slip I've Ever Seen by ngmoses17(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Who noticed that picture was photoshopped. The bet of 50k doesnt look real.

It's so real mehn.
Don't do at home. grin sad tongue
Re: The Most Hilarious And Unfortunate Bet Slip I've Ever Seen by Oxster(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Father Lord,Please Manage his soul!
Re: The Most Hilarious And Unfortunate Bet Slip I've Ever Seen by olawealth1000(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
The guy daftness no be here angry ... With #60,000 I go play 60 different tickets (40 odds) and the outcomes go pass all these with possibility of minimum 10 tickets Checking Green.

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Secrets To Win Bet9ja Daily / The Rich Also Cry: Kanu Owes Council Tax / See Da Best Stadium, Magnificient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.