Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Guaranteed Secrets To Win Bet9ja Daily - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guaranteed Secrets To Win Bet9ja Daily (2273 Views)

Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira / Bet9ja Daily Free Sure 2odds / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Secrets To Win Bet9ja Daily by xbox360: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2019
You can make money without loosing using what I have discovered - System Bet

The main difference between System bets and Multi (Combo) bets is that you can win a system bet even if not all the picks are correct!

For example, in the case of a 2/4 system bet, you win even if only 2 of your 4 predictions turn out to be correct.

In a system bet, combinations of picks are formed as follow:

System 2/3 – three Double bets which transpire from 3 picks, at least 2 of the 3 picks must be correct to gain some winnings;

System 2/4 – six Double bets which transpire from 4 picks, at least 2 of the 4 picks must be correct to gain some winnings;

System 2/5 – ten Double bets which transpire from 5 picks, at least 2 of the 5 picks must be correct to gain some winnings;

System 3/5 – ten Treble bets which transpire from 5 picks, at least 3 of the 5 picks must be correct to gain some winnings;

etc…

The more correct picks you have in your system bet, the higher the winnings!

If you fail to meet the system criterion (e.g. only one pick is correct in a 2/4 system bet), you lose the bet.
Re: Guaranteed Secrets To Win Bet9ja Daily by xbox360: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Swansea v Cambridge: Swansea to win @ 1.33

Burnley v Sunderland: Burnley to win @ 1.50
Re: Guaranteed Secrets To Win Bet9ja Daily by Phonix2020: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Are u looking for ways to turn your betting addiction into profit or your passion into money.

I know why I used addiction . Truth be told betting is addictive.

You can add me on Whatsapp
When u do just say phonix2020

My codes are strictly on betnaija zoom soccer

After 6 months of constant study
I was able to crack the codes and beat the machine

I want to create a bet community that smiles every day with green betslips

After joining me on Whatsapp
You have to be the type that has time.to come online because zoom soccer is an hourly game..

I will give u at least 4 straight games with 2-3 odds for staight five seasons that's 5 hrs

This is no scam
Join and confirm yourself
No registration fee required

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Are La Liga Champions / Pls When Is The El Classico Match? Nigerian Time / Lionsbet Bonus Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.