Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos (34355 Views)

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by SalamRushdie: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nairaboi:

The first thing you should have thought about was why she was running, trying to elope the FRSC officials. . .

Another victim of Nigerias 67 IQ epidemic
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
d idiots would gone to rescue her no matter what..Gosh
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by losak9111(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nbote:
Aaaaaarrrrgghhh!!! Dey want to kill our Matilda Duncan of Rhythm 94,7fm.. One of my favourite voices on radio. Victor Iroele oya call dem out in it morning show

So why she was running was enough justification to abandon d accident scene abi?? Shldnt it b more reason why dey rescued her and den charge her for dangerous driving if she was wrong??
but if they VE waited, u will be one to first descend on FRSC with stick and stone.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Damn! Car's gone

♤Stupid FRSC undecided

I know someone who will fix it for her..She will call him..

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Jonwesley(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nbote:
Aaaaaarrrrgghhh!!! Dey want to kill our Matilda Duncan of Rhythm 94,7fm.. One of my favourite voices on radio. Victor Iroele oya call dem out in it morning show

So why she was running was enough justification to abandon d accident scene abi?? Shldnt it b more reason why dey rescued her and den charge her for dangerous driving if she was wrong??

Supposed they met her dead at the scene, would they charge a dead woman for dangerous driving? Think first.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Ayibaba1: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
In same clime, a traffic offender is chased if he fails to pull up, Nigeria can not be an exception. However, the FRSC men should not have abandoned her for whatever the reason may be. I guess they were afraid of mob action possibly.

The woman in question is not a good role model just like many other OAP.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Jonwesley(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
FRSC has stated that their personnel should not chase any driver, but record the culprit with vital information and wait or watch out for the car any other time.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by efighter: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
DozieInc:
Why chasing her in the first place?

Why was she running?
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by stevio(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Itz Benz or nothing cool
Sexy20:

Who said?....Atleast it still proved that there are just two types of cars: Benz and others. Other cars will be in flames with such impact.

PROUDLY A BENZ REP

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC has been accused of abandoning a woman after causing her car to somersault during a highway chase in Abuja. According to Omolola Oladimeji, the FRSC officials left the top radio presenter, Matilda Duncan trapped in her car without any help after the ghastly accident.

The On Air Personality (OAP) - was rescued by other motorists and passersby who rushed her to the hospital.

Omolola Oladimeji, the woman's co-worker and an eyewitness took to Facebook and wrote;

I met her on the ground . Matilda Duncan. Her jeep somersaulted. She was chased by FRSC. And when they saw her car somersaulting, they absconded. Leaving her trapped in the car. They left her to die....Thank God for good people who came to her rescue. This is what they do all the time. She is my Staff. Shes an On air Personality left to die because they knew what they did was wrong.I will not keep quiet... No I will not keep quiet.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/frsc-allegedly-abandon-woman-after-accident-in-abuja.html

SEE WHAT PSEUDO-FAME DOES TO NIGERIANS; WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU RUNNING FROM FRSC WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE; THEN YOU HAVE THE EFFONTRY TO LOSE CONTROL & SOMERSAULT (WORST OF ALL IN A BENZ--of all cars)......

GET WELL SOON OOO!!!
WHEN YOU WELL RECOVERED ABEG RUN WHEN/IF MILITARY POLICE STOP YOU
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Bizibi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Baronnaire:
On Air Personality, meaning she's a role model to so many. Now why was she running away from the law?

Expired papers?
Expired Licence?
Use of phone while driving? (Most likely )
or just the thrill of impunity?

Let's not always judge law enforcement agents,

And for abandoning the crash scene, who else saw the incident, we can't just judge without fair hearing and/or other account from an unrelated person, friend or colleague.

The simple and unbiased truth...
I will always judge em,some of em are crazy,they must find that fault.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Rolly22(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Lol nawaoo, meanwhile proudly cucumber crew

What's the business between this news and cucumber?
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nbote(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
losak9111:
but if they VE waited, u will be one to first descend on FRSC with stick and stone.

Which means u support their fleeing from an accident scene?? What has happened to common sense abeg
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why didn't her stop when she was asked to stop?
Its very suspicious of her.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by losak9111(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nbote:

Which means u support their fleeing from an accident scene?? What has happened to common sense abeg
i don't support what they did but .......
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by jonnyjustcome22: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
These are people clamouring for riffle. God save us in this country
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by cardoctor(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
FRSC, useless organisation without brains.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by cardoctor(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
watchwoman:
Inasmuch as I condemn the FRSC for running away, why couldn't she obey simple rules of driving, cos i believe the FRSC don't chase people for nothing and when she noticed she was been pursued why didn't she stop to explain herself to the FRSC, a simple fine that wouldn't exceed maybe 5 to 15k would have saved her all this drama, yet she chose to be stubborn, now look at her car, bet she wouldn't be able to drive it again.

Sharrraaappp my friend.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by LegitDiva: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
My own Matilda??

I seriously hope she is ok
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by highchief1: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sexy20:

Who said?....Atleast it still proved that there are just two types of cars: Benz and others. Other cars will be in flames with such impact.

PROUDLY A BENZ REP
god bless u that homeboi is a poor guy I'm sure he has a Nissan primera..Benz or bmw or nthg else

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by ronaldbecky(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nbote:
Aaaaaarrrrgghhh!!! Dey want to kill our Matilda Duncan of Rhythm 94,7fm.. One of my favourite voices on radio. Victor Iroele oya call dem out in ur morning show

Why would a sane man reason like a goat like dis for Christsakes? Jus as u wish evil upon others may it also befall u...
Amen..and it shall surely cum to pass
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by kunkeracid: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

When she was flagged down by the FRSC officials, why didn't she obey by pulling over and have herself cleared or booked for traffic offense.

The FRSC official gave her a chase which was in line with their lawful duties.

The fault is absolutely hers. Perhaps she thinks because she is an OAP, that made her a demigod and therefore, above the law.

She should have died in the accident. I hope she dies in the hospital so she would serve as a scapegoat to all those fund of speeding off when flagged down by FRSC officials for traffic offenses.

Guy how old are you?

Why would any frsc official want any motorist to die? is that not what they are suppose to curb on the roads?

It is obvious that you think using your small intestines.,small fool. Why would you jump into a fast conclusion that she (OAP personality) did not obey the frsc officials? i would say that we should wait for an investigation to be carried out in this regard. Dont jump into stupid conclusion.

Even if it is in the law for the frsc officials to chase warring motorist ....then at the event of an accident were they (frsc officials) not suppose to rescue and take her to the hospital to be treated and later book her for whatever offense she might have committed. This is how it is suppose to be done, this is how its done in developed countries.

They left her probably because they didnt want to be implicated if she had died.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by pawesome(m): 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Y didnt she stop wen she ws been chased
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by billyG(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

When she was flagged down by the FRSC officials, why didn't she obey by pulling over and have herself cleared or booked for traffic offense.

The FRSC official gave her a chase which was in line with their lawful duties.

The fault is absolutely hers. Perhaps she thinks because she is an OAP, that made her a demigod and therefore, above the law.

She should have died in the accident. I hope she dies in the hospital so she would serve as a scapegoat to all those fund of speeding off when flagged down by FRSC officials for traffic offenses.
bros yur head no correct oo!y must dey chase motorist cnt dey just copy d plate number?is there objective to chase pple to their death?frsc shld b scrap buhari do something.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Too bad, thank God she's alive.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by orjaha(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
FRSC did this? That means there no civil friend among these officers again

May God save us ooo
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by zoogy2007: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
So why was she running?
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Ochima75(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
But why she dey run sef?
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
FRSC official are the most respected road marshal in FCT because of the way they conduct themselves compare to those VIO, they are worst

How this happen beat me those responsible for this are rogues they do not deserve to wear that uniform

Thank God for her life though

But looking @ that car and how much she will use to fix it and the amount FRSC will book her I think she should have stop for them anytime I see fine car get damage like this makes me angry

Maybe it's because I drive an old car
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by joinnow: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hope fg never approve gun for FRSC.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by uvie66: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Penny wise pound foolish, all you had to do was to stop, kpata kpata give them 10k, now you have lost more than 500k
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by gloryman91: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Not everyone should be licensed to drive on our roads, why didn't she stop, this is a cheap lie by this hungry bloggers. Abeg shut up jo. Frsc rescuing lives since 1900s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic / Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.