Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion (428 Views)

Please I Need People's Opinion / How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / GLO Sack Letter Based On Marital Status (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion by oshoademola1(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2017
I joined a company once, and my new manager told me negative things about a junior colleague-Datum. He was of the opinion that Datum was overly critical and hard to work with,dishonest and not loyal; 'tread softly with him', he muttered. The manager openly criticised Datum and gave instructions that he should not assemble or repair any company's equipment .

In a short while,I realised that Datum was one of the best people the company had.Datum, according to everyone, was brilliant,an electrical/electronics engineer with precision and always responsive.

Good people are often seen as threats by weak leaders. We found out that Datum was getting a backlash because of his skills,encomium from the people including the top management staff and also for an award handed to him for his dedication

Despite all the lashes, Datum remained humble and accorded more respect to 'the boss of life'.

I learnt all along that you should never judge anyone by the opinion of others and always give people benefit of the doubt.

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancy / You Don't Need A Job, You Need Empowerself Training. Then Create The Job / Personal Motivation For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.