Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Please I Need People's Opinion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need People's Opinion (446 Views)

What Is Your Opinion On Asking People What They Earn? / Help! My Nutrition Business Is Growing Too Fast For Me! Need People In Sales An / Never Judge Anyone Based On People's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need People's Opinion by Confused2023: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
Please I'm not a good writer and pardon my errors.

I'm working with a company and have been working from home since December.... My company wants to change location but it not coming anytime soon ... The future of the company is somehow... Though I like this company and I want it to grow the pay is 50k but at the end of the month I can realize legally 200k and I still have my time.... No stress ... You're free to do anything you like to make money so far the company is not affected..... I enjoy the company just that the management team is not trying and it affecting the company
Then I and my colleagues are planning to open our own company but we don't have much.. but we have the required skill to make the company works
Just 2 days ago, a company send me an offer letter to resume next week Tuesday with 120k pay now I'm confused
Why
1. I don't know if all the money I'm seen in my current company will be possible while working with the new company
2. I have my time to do other things which I don't think will be possible anymore
3. The new company is a multinational company and will add to my cv,

Please I need your advice
Re: Please I Need People's Opinion by DearGorgeous(f): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
I will advise you seek the face of God in this. Pray for divine direction so you won't make a regrettable mistake.

Wishing you the best.
Re: Please I Need People's Opinion by enumerica: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
John the new company, don't waste time.
Re: Please I Need People's Opinion by nnekaike(f): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2023
Make plenty research about the new company, Work ethics,staff management,salary payment and all.
Re: Please I Need People's Opinion by Oyindamolah: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Stay with your current company and open your own company with your friends and ensure you have a written agreement with your friends because of tomorrow. Just in case you wish to incorporate your own company, I am your plug
Re: Please I Need People's Opinion by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
DearGorgeous:
I will advise you seek the face of God in this. Pray for divine direction so you won't make a regrettable mistake.

Wishing you the best.

Have you ever seen the face of God??

(1) (Reply)

I Choose Tailoring Instead Of Prostitution Now My Friend Keep Malice With Me / What is your challenges as an Affiliate marketer: ABC Course The Life Saving / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.