Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo (66120 Views)

Dino Melaye’s Cartoon For Kogi Governorship Election (Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
starstunna1313:

It seems your the one that doesn't know what a billionaire is.. He is among the 5 or even 3 richest billionaires in Nigeria.

He somehow managed to hide his billions from Forbes, but a random blogger un-covered his stash and reported same. I'm getting your logic.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by mywells: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
He's just like jagaban here in bourdillon nothing is special about him,his wealth does not march the swimming pool of king Solomon that wrote the Ecclesiastes.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Henri8: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Which kind dressing be this?
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by starstunna1313(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
AnonymustME:

I don't know what blog you got that screenshot from but check Forbes list of African billionaires 2017::::::::: then mention me again with a screenshot showing his name on it...

He's not on it!

Well maybe he is a billionaire in Naira...

People need to understand that a lavish lifestyle doesn't necessarily mean a person is a billionaire. A few hundred millions is sufficient enough to give that impression

Just bc someone is not on Forbes 20 richest ppl in African or 10 in Nigeria makes the person less a billionaire.. My question for you is this make a thorough research and tell me these people's net worth and what you call it

1. Atiku Abukakar
2. Alison mmadueke
3. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
4. Fashola Babatunde
5. Sir Tonny Ezenna

Its just poverty that is making you confused
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
OboOlora:
Ankara lori sneakers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Money can't buy class, see interior of the house like shrine
ur dp ah

U wicked
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Priceless200(f): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bagehot:

He somehow managed to hide his billions from Forbes, but a random blogger un-covered his stash and reported same. I'm getting your logic.

I don't know about 2017, but he's made that list more than once.

In his words let me ask you also. ' How do these people even get these things they write' ? How do Forbes and the rest of them get the parameters they use in making these lists. Again not everybody likes drama and too much media.
You won't get it shaa, till you reach there, you will understand.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
bendike:

Not when it comes to this man. He is a billionaire in US dollars. Kindly Google him.
This is the only Nigerian i know of that flew into the UK years back in in private jet with an expired Uk visa. The Uk home office issued him a visa on arrival.
Hahahaha

Bcoz of his money? Abi
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by QuestSeeker: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
win2kwire:

You go and read yours, most succesful igbo businessmen were drug dealers, contraband importers and 419 scammers who were not busted!

That list includes governors, senators and other government officials.

Kindly desist from stereotyping people. Do not judge others on the basis of the wrong doings of some people from their ethnic group.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by 8stargeneral: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
See chief leg
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by win2kwire: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
QuestSeeker:

Kindly desist from stereotyping people. Do not judge others on the basis of the wrong doings of some people from their ethnic group.

You have not done enough research on how igbos make money so please SHUT UP!
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by QuestSeeker: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
win2kwire:

You have not done enough research on how igbos make money so please SHUT UP!

Since the import of my advice is lost on you, you can kindly stick to your convictions. Hurling insults at people who attempt to engage you in a discourse does not portray you in good light.

Whatever rocks your boat! Have a fun-filled weekend.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Silvermoney: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bagehot:

That's a shallow way to look at it. Forbes can only appraise your net worth through your stocks and shares in public (quoted) companies, and through your property portfolio if it is extensive and weighty enough.

On the other hand, for individuals with wealth derived from their private holdings (not listed in the stock market or public markets), Forbes can only rate you if you cooperate with them by supplying them with your privately owned company's shareholding structure and Financials. Many businessmen in the latter category are reluctant to open up their books to Forbes. That's why Mike Adenuga was not rated by Forbes for a very long time (until around 2008 when he first appeared). Adenuga has certainly been a dollar billionaire since the late 1990s,,almost a decade of profiting massively from his humongous oil well for which he struck oil on December 24th, 1991. There are thousands of businessmen in this category worldwide.

Arthur Eze is also in the category of individuals with privately held wealth. Forbes certainly knows that he is a dollar billionaire (based on anecdotal and guess-able evidence), but they may not have access to the financials of his private ventures that include at least three oil blocks across Africa.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by starstunna1313(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Silvermoney:

That's a shallow way to look at it. Forbes can only appraise your net worth through your stocks and shares in public (quoted) companies, and through your property portfolio if it is extensive and weighty enough.

On the other hand, for individuals with wealth derived from their private holdings (not listed in the stock market or public markets), Forbes can only rate you if you cooperate with them by supplying them with your privately owned company's shareholding structure and Financials. Many businessmen in the latter category are reluctant to open up their books to Forbes. That's why Mike Adenuga was not rated by Forbes for a very long time (until around 2008 when he first appeared). Adenuga has certainly been a dollar billionaire since the late 1990s,,almost a decade of profiting massively from his humongous oil well for which he struck oil on December 24th, 1991. There are thousands of businessmen in this category worldwide.

Arthur Eze is also in the category of individuals with privately held wealth. Forbes certainly knows that he is a dollar billionaire (based on anecdotal and guess-able evidence), but they may not have access to the financials of his private ventures that include at least three oil blocks across Africa.

Thank you my brother.. That's what most of them don't understand.. Because they are not on Forbes list doesn't mean they are not billionaires
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by aalangel(f): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wow!!!!! He's really old now!!!!!!!
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by bendike: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
pesinfada:
Hahahaha

Bcoz of his money? Abi
Yes and no. This was something i read many years back. Some prominent fellow that worked with Prince Aurthur Eze was speaking of the man (I think it was Chief Emeka offor) of how they arrived luton airport in the chiefs jet only to discover his visa has expired. The UK immigration renewed his visa right there in the UK.

The chief was there on major equipment procurement runs for his oil fields which was beneficial to Uk companies. The executives of the companies he is doing business with will even start making calls on his behalf. Such high net worth people are wanted by the UK government to even stay. Or what do you think really survives the British economy?

This happens every day. I once knew of a chief executive of a prominent Israeli company that flew into Nigeria without a visa. Calls were made to the head of immigration early hours of the day from the state house and the guy was allowed in and further issued a visa. This was like 17 years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by ofuonyebi: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Have the man paid for this open adverts...?

see the campaign cloth he was wearing now?

PAPA take it easy ..ooo ..remember ur age ..oo!
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by onyxo76(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Guess he went jogging a few moments ago, no be air Jordan I dey see for im leg?
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by stingg(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonjas. ..they will never say this when it's Adenuga or Dangote. Hypocrites
...and how sure are you he's Afonja? or the name can't just be out of your mouth??
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by AnonymustME(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
starstunna1313:

Just bc someone is not on Forbes 20 richest ppl in African or 10 in Nigeria makes the person less a billionaire.. My question for you is this make a thorough research and tell me these people's net worth and what you call it

1. Atiku Abukakar
2. Alison mmadueke
3. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
4. Fashola Babatunde
5. Sir Tonny Ezenna

Its just poverty that is making you confused

'African billionaires 2017 list' and 'list of richest Africans' are two different things. The former is a list of every African who is considered a billionaire by international standards, emphasis on 'every'. The latter is a compilation of the richest, usually about 10 or thereabout.

Please leave beer parlour gist and stop being silly....Fashola and Allison are billionaires in dollars? I'm convinced you are one of those people who believe davido actually has 30billion in his account.

You say it's poverty that's making me confused but on the contrary it's you who has a poverty stricken mentality, that's why you think anyone who has held a public office must be a billionaire in dollars.... or any one who lives and extravagant life is a billionaire.

You sound like those ignorant fellows who gather around newspaper stands, talking bogus about things they don't know.

I'm done with you... Please don't quote me again
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by starstunna1313(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
AnonymustME:

'African billionaires 2017 list' and 'list of richest Africans' are two different things. The former is a list of every African who is considered a billionaire by international standards, emphasis on 'every'. The latter is a compilation of the richest, usually about 10 or thereabout.

Please leave beer parlour gist and stop being silly....Fashola and Allison are billionaires in dollars? I'm convinced you are one of those people who believe davido actually has 30billion in his account.

You say it's poverty that's making me confused but on the contrary it's you who has a poverty stricken mentality, that's why you think anyone who has held a public office must be a billionaire in dollars.... or any one who lives and extravagant life is a billionaire.

You sound like those ignorant fellows who gather around newspaper stands, talking bogus about things they don't know.

Now I know your brain needs formatting... Forbes can only rate people you give them assess to their assets and investments.. Besides you have not even done the research I gave you.. Keep basking in your ignorance
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by starstunna1313(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
AnonymustME:

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by starstunna1313(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
AnonymustME:

Read this

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by kingsfield(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
OboOlora:
Ankara lori sneakers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Money can't buy class, see interior of the house like shrine
Sorry.... D material used for dat bed, if been sold will feed ur family for years. #appreciate don't castigate.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Mccollins042(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
AnonymustME:
The word 'billionaire' is often thrown around carelessly on nairaland
my goodness, are you serious? please google arthur Eze or you can check him out on forbes, a man thats throws #1bn around like nothing, gifts people rolls royce
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Azam101: 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
Canvas on traditional

Swagger chief grin
No be swagger my friend na illness that was how ibb to wore the other day in his mansion
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by zudozz: 2:44am On Oct 21, 2017
so much money...
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by aguyph: 4:43am On Oct 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A photo of Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Atlas Oranto Petroleum, Chief Arthur Eze, showing off his class in anticipation for the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Anambra State - has emerged online.

The Anambra business mogul who is reputed to be one of the wealthiest in Africa, is solidly backing the All Progressive Congress (APC) aspirant, Hon. Tony Nwoye, to emerge victorious at the November 18 gubernatorial poll - as seen in the picture of him chilling in his bedroom.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/business-mogul-arthur-eze-chills-mansion-anticipation-anambra-election-photo.html
Don't let your problem take away your happiness remember you came to the world with nothing and your going back with nothing try and stay in peace good morning and have a peaceful day
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Kingsley1000(m): 4:55am On Oct 21, 2017
apc has taken over....see massive crowd
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Silvermoney: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by otunba1979: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2017
Rented crowd. The race is btwv PDP and APGA
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Jay1988: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2017
kanayoNickel:
That Shoe...

Nor worry i go Jumia one come give u.. just give me ur ATM PIN and account number..
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by CheedyJ(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2017
OboOlora:
Ankara lori sneakers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Money can't buy class, see interior of the house like shrine
See ur multicoloured skin & ur fake camel toe...anyways, I'm sure daz not ur pix but if it's den u need come see me ASAP for some serious ish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun's Convoy And CBN Bullion Van Accident Photos / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis / Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.